• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I would be thrilled with this lineup. And I’m pretty good with photoshop skills on my phone
I said this several times but id be disappointed

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Anyone know a place to get Smash Ultimate models? Models Resource doesn’t have the one I am looking for.
The Steam Workshop might have some, though I don’t know if you can put them in Blender (I’m on mobile and only remember getting models for GMod and SFM, and haven’t tried Blender since 2012 or so, plan on trying it again). I know someone put K. Rool on there, and there’s one for Porky, as well as a bunch of Smash 4 models and others.

There’s also a website called Sketchfab though I’ve never downloaded stuff from it so idk how it works.

Edit: here’s the K. Rool model on Steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1594737663

I also remember there being one for the Ice Climbers, I believe.

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
oh boy i cant wait for awful cringey smol beans uwu comics showing doomguy being a "gentle boy" to isabelle or pikachu

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I really hope that the last three choices are fantastic additions that will blow everyone's minds and make Smash Ultimate end on a high note. I also hope that after the pass has concluded we get Geno as a bonus character by some miracle.
There's honestly no way for the last two to please everyone. Ask a group of five people who they want as the last two and you'll likely get ten different names.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
oh boy i cant wait for awful cringey smol beans uwu comics showing doomguy being a "gentle boy" to isabelle or pikachu
If we're lucky we'll have nothing but comics of him trying to yeet everyone around him.

Cause Doom Guy without the RIP AND TEAR ain't Doom Guy.

StormC

Smash Hero
There's honestly no way for the last two to please everyone. Ask a group of five people who they want as the last two and you'll likely get ten different names.
I think the Geno fanbase will be the most sour because they'll have gone roughly 1.5-2 years of speculation for nothing, not even a costume. Outside of a few hardcore character camps like Isaac, I think (hope) at the end of it all, overall people will be happy. Although there is definitely a rising trend of people being upset about the lack of Nintendo newcomers, but they were never going to be satisfied with DLC anyway.

Noipoi

Howdy!
What? Dating and protection don't correlate unless your girlfriend is, like, a preper.
No no, not literally getting a girl to protect me.

I mean I need to prove that i’m normal enough to get a date before some crazy **** goes down.

Does that sound stupid? Well let me tell you as the guy experiencing it, yes it’s ****ing stupid.

D

Deleted member

I think the Geno fanbase will be the most sour because they'll have gone roughly 1.5-2 years of speculation for nothing, not even a costume. Outside of a few hardcore character camps like Isaac, I think (hope) at the end of it all, overall people will be happy. Although there is definitely a rising trend of people being upset about the lack of Nintendo newcomers, but they were never going to be satisfied with DLC anyway.
Nah as a generality, Geno fans supported Banjo even if they didn't specifically care for him. Probably has to do with how both were considered impossible pipedreams. Like Ovaltine, the leader of Operation Starfall, straight up died when Banjo got in.

D

Deleted member

I mean I need to prove that i’m normal enough to get a date before some crazy **** goes down.

Does that sound stupid? Well let me tell you as the guy experiencing it, yes it’s ****ing stupid.
This is the most bizarre RPG fetch quest I've heard of.

StormC

Smash Hero
Nah as a generality, Geno fans supported Banjo even if they didn't specifically care for him. Probably has to do with how both were considered impossible pipedreams. Like Ovaltine, the leader of Operation Starfall, straight up died when Banjo got in.
Ovaltine was also a big Banjo supporter though. I believe she said Banjo was her #2 alongside Geno. So while I'm sure a portion of the Geno fanbase will be happy for Banjo, he still can't replace Geno. The lack of a costume got people's hopes up.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
On one hand, I want to tell Geno supporters that his absence in Ultimate after Sakurai said all those positive things about him might be further proof that both SE and him being a small fish in the massive franchise that is Super Mario will always hold him back.

On the other, I was and still am a Ridley supporter, so what am I supposed to say? Just give up?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ovaltine was also a big Banjo supporter though. I believe she said Banjo was her #2 alongside Geno. So while I'm sure a portion of the Geno fanbase will be happy for Banjo, he still can't replace Geno. The lack of a costume got people's hopes up.
Fair, though, nothing specifically points toward his direction for DLC other than that Starling thing which isn't even solid evidence.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion

I don't know what the hell you're talking about noipoi but it sounds like some BS and I hope you the best in whatever happens

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Doomguy is actually extremely wholesome because of his pet rabbit.
Demons killing her is why he hates them so much lol

StormC

Smash Hero
On one hand, I want to tell Geno supporters that his absence in Ultimate after Sakurai said all those positive things about him might be further proof that both SE and him being a small fish in the massive franchise that is Super Mario will always hold him back.

On the other, I was and still am a Ridley supporter, so what am I supposed to say? Just give up?
If the fanbase support stays strong, I could see Geno maybe being in the base game for the next Smash. But I never thought he was going to be DLC, realistically. There's just a very narrow appeal and marketing capability to the character. Since he can never appear in a game again without both Nintendo and Square's say so, I would imagine he will be stuck in purgatory for the forseeable future.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

I don’t know who’s making you do this, but they sound crazy.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So... I had a random idea for a video. Making spirit battles. Go ahead and send me some spirit battles I should make. You can submit more than one.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Well, now that I have more details, I can officially say "That's ****ed up.™"

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
So... I had a random idea for a video. Making spirit battles. Go ahead and send me some spirit battles I should make. You can submit more than one.
Creeper: Legendary

Features:

-Green Mr. Game & Watch whom only uses his forward air.
-Green Snake whom only uses his explosives.
-Other Green-alt characters that have and may only use explosives.
-Giant Hero at the end, and he uses kamikazee if you don’t beat him after some time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom