• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Raxxel Raxxel that thing you embedded contains swearing, link it instead

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ayyy thanks for the cute stuff.

I feel so tired, and yet. Not sleepy at all. Is it possible to be emotionally tired?
As someone who struggled with depression very frequently in 2016-17, yes it is VERY possible to be emotionally tired. And it feels like garbage. I hope you heal soon.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Anyway I feel absolutely ****ing horrendous

Like straight up terrible on several emotional levels

Show me cute things and funny meme pls :)
https://www.reddit.com/r/wholesomememes/comments/862gof Lots of others are proud of you too, I’m sure. I sure am. I’m not some parental figure or anything, but I gotta say, being able to put up with a lot of crap and keep truckin’ on is a pretty admirable trait.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I wish you could consent to being born.

Like if you could see what your life was gonna be, and decide whether or not you wanna live it.

I’d have picked a much easier one, that’s for sure...

D

Deleted member

Like if you could see what your life was gonna be, and decide whether or not you wanna live it.

But see, the thing is
If you knew how your life was gonna go
How would you be able to feel the rush of a good surprise?
However hard it may be, taking the bad with the good almost always feels better when the good times come

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Here. I'm quite certain you'll appreciate this piece of artwork:

EDIT: Freaking image uploader...Well, I think the image will still load if you quote this post.

Ayyy thanks for the cute stuff.

I feel so tired, and yet. Not sleepy at all. Is it possible to be emotionally tired?
It is all too possible, Noi.

It's hard to function properly when you've been through **** lately or when your self-esteem has taken a nosedive. It happens to almost everyone at some point. If this is one of the first times you've felt that you're at a truly low point, I'd say it's best to attack it early, you don't want things like this to become too recurring of an issue or for it to become anything severe, speaking from experience.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Man, I’m just here to have a good time.

I just wanna dance through life as if it were an eternal party, skipping and smiling without a care in the world.

And then reality decides to be a ****ing douchebag.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well, I do want a Tekken rep in.
It’s either gonna be Jin, Kazuya, or Heihachi. Which of the three I am not sure.

I just wanna dance through life as if it were an eternal party, skipping and smiling without a care in the world.

That would be nice.

I just wanna make movies and have kids.

At least I can try to do one of those things.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

What have you been struggling with, if I may ask?

D

Deleted member

i think we all feel that way ngl lol

you do not deserve to feel that way, so i shall donate a meme
https://youtu.be/TMGpU-sUqdg

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
Stop trying to make Zazz and Zavok happen, they're never gonna happen.
So they're adding in two of the Lost World antagonists, eh? If Sega really wanted a Zeti duo, they should've just came up with a 2-in-1 villain named Zigg and Zagg, I'm suprised a concept like that wasn't in Lost World to begin with.

Noipoi

Howdy!
What have you been struggling with, if I may ask?
It’s really hard to explain without getting into some deep **** I don’t wanna talk about.

Point is, now I gotta re-evaluate my very being. Who I am, what I love, what I do, what I want to do. Can you imagine someone telling you that you, as a person, are wrong? You haven’t done anything to anyone, you’re just trying to be happy, and someone sees a problem with that? And now I gotta change myself just to make sure that person doesn’t start ****.

It’s tiring.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
It’s really hard to explain without getting into some deep **** I don’t wanna talk about.

Point is, now I gotta re-evaluate my very being. Who I am, what I love, what I do, what I want to do. Can you imagine someone telling you that you, as a person, are wrong? You haven’t done anything to anyone, you’re just trying to be happy, and someone sees a problem with that? And now I gotta change myself just to make sure that person doesn’t start ****.

It’s tiring.
Who told you you were wrong? That's ridiculous. For what? Liking video games? Making people laugh? Enjoying socializing on the internet?

Like sure, being on the internet all the time isn't a good thing (I wish I were on it less tbh). It seems as though the person in question here is either finding that what you're doing is "unacceptable"...whatever that means...or is just a negative person.

Idk, you do you. You gotta be yourself, I've learned. If you spend too much time trying to be someone you're not, it takes a lot of joy out of life. I may have changed some things about myself since I was in high school, but my core values and interests haven't entirely changed.

Stick to your values, who you are, and don't let other people try to tell you otherwise. Unless, of course, they're genuinely concerned and are having a meaningful, not toxic conversation with you. Then maybe consider changing a tad.

But otherwise? You do you.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Who told you you were wrong? That's ridiculous. For what? Liking video games? Making people laugh? Enjoying socializing on the internet?

Like sure, being on the internet all the time isn't a good thing (I wish I were on it less tbh). It seems as though the person in question here is either finding that what you're doing is "unacceptable"...whatever that means...or is just a negative person.

Idk, you do you. You gotta be yourself, I've learned. If you spend too much time trying to be someone you're not, it takes a lot of joy out of life. I may have changed some things about myself since I was in high school, but my core values and interests haven't entirely changed.

Stick to your values, who you are, and don't let other people try to tell you otherwise. Unless, of course, they're genuinely concerned and are having a meaningful, not toxic conversation with you. Then maybe consider changing a tad.

But otherwise? You do you.
It’s hard dude.

I know I’ve gotta be true to myself and all that, but what if you’re put in a situation where being a happy, friendly guy could land you in serious ****?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

It’s tiring.
Whoever’s telling you that isn’t worth your time. I’d ignore people who are trying to dictate your life in every aspect. They’re just being an ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom