• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
>images are still broken so you can't upload the AMA

mr smashboards i WILL beat you to death

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Thats actually a legit complaint people have with this game that Ive seen mostly on trashy resetera
It's almost like people don't feel comfortable playing as cops because IRL cops (particularly in the West and Hong Kong) are being trash.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So your telling me that Square Enix asked Sakurai to but in 4 Heros in Smash, as well as giving him special permission for them to fight each other, but didn't allow him to put in more FF content that wasn't Cloud and Midgar.

Cool.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
So your telling me that Square Enix asked Sakurai to but in 4 Heros in Smash, as well as giving him special permission for them to fight each other, but didn't allow him to put in more FF content that wasn't Cloud and Midgar.

Cool.
FF's rights are a complete mess.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Some news from the Pax DQ panel, the Hero alts (3/4/8) were Square Enix's suggestions.

Yeah right. Next thing you’re gonna tell me is Sakurai personally visited Playtonic for advice on including Banjo.
Don’t do that
Dont treat it as legit, or don’t resist?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean, police and video games have been hand in hand for a long time, so I don't think Astral Chain starring police is an issue in any sense.

With that said, how long until we get a game where we play as a firefighter instead? They need some love too.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's almost like people don't feel comfortable playing as cops because IRL cops (particularly in the West and Hong Kong) are being trash.
its almost like they are compareing actual IRL bad cops to fictional cops with literal stands in a steampunkish world. but thats none of my business

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I mean, police and video games have been hand in hand for a long time, so I don't think Astral Chain starring police is an issue in any sense.

With that said, how long until we get a game where we play as a firefighter instead? They need some love too.
Been there

Done that

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

If you dont use fire as you fight, I hope the game flops

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982

The Sims: Ambitions
Granted most people play as an arsonist...

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
The Sims: Ambitions
Granted most people play as an arsonist...
ambitions also gave some much-needed love and attention to ghostbusters

support your local ghostbusters, folks--they're people too

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I've heard Astral Chain is super good. I'm resisting the urge to buy games right now though, especially until I have more Amazon points. Pre-ordered Gears 5 on Amazon entirely with points, so I'll be looking forward to that.

Then I'm going to have to somehow try and get Borderlands 3, which looks like it's going to be amazing.

All these new games, and yet I STILL have to beat the Golden Deer route in Three Houses. Still on Chapter 16.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
ambitions also gave some much-needed love and attention to ghostbusters

support your local ghostbusters, folks--they're people too
I’m super excited for the remaster if Ghostbusters The Video Game coming. Finally I can bust ghosts on the go!

Then I’m gonna buy and compare it to Luigi’s Mansion 3. And in between comes MediEvil Remastered.

D

Deleted member

I still can't get over the fact that some of my students actually tried to tell me it was a-ok for me to say that word.

Literally verbatim: "Mr. Hahn, yous a real *****. Really, you can say it if you want. We won't care."

Me: "BRUH I AIN'T SAYIN THAT ****."
Mr. Hahn is an OG with his students.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I just parried :ultganondorf:'s up tilt, and now I suddenly feel accomplished.

Some news from the Pax DQ panel, the Hero alts (3/4/8) were Square Enix's suggestions.
*Reads first tweet*

*Proceeds to eat a Metal Slime instead*

Noipoi

Howdy!
Anyway I feel absolutely ****ing horrendous

Like straight up terrible on several emotional levels

Show me cute things and funny meme pls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom