• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh, the MMZ/ZX collection got confirmed for Switch, which I think most people expected.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I don't know if you guys already talked about the Pokemon anime rumour, but if it turns out to be true and it doesn't take place in Galar, and they STILL chose not to delay the games, I think I'll be even more annoyed with them.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh, and a bit more on Mega Man X Dive. We see Vile can also wield a Saber like Mega Man X and Zero can. So it seems like all the weapons really can be shared among the whole cast, so you might as well just play your favorites. Although the extra skills are probably character specific, I'm betting you'll unlock more of those too. There's a closed Beta soon, so it'll probably get some more gameplay videos soon. I hope we see some Command Mission Mega Man X, because that's such a sick design.

1567202122709.png

Another notable difference is that Vile's Saber is colored as blue rather than Green like Mega Man X and Zero's. But I don't know if that's a character thing or if it's a change for everyone in it.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
Oh, the MMZ/ZX collection got confirmed for Switch, which I think most people expected.
Tempted to double dip on it. I bought the DS collection ages ago but barely touched it. This having the ZX games and other QOL changes might tempt me to grab it for Switch, though. Maybe I'll wait for a sale.

If they announce a Battle Network collection, though... day ****ing 1, baby.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Thought I’d share this lovely and topical art.

Thumbnail does not do it justice.
Yeah, this artist's work is great.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Why does my McDonalds burger taste so bland? Every other McDonalds burger I’ve had tastes great. My McDees has no soul, and that’s an issue.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Why does my McDonalds burger taste so bland? Every other McDonalds burger I’ve had tastes great. My McDees has no soul, and that’s an issue.
Most McDonald's I've been to are average at best, so that sounds par for the course concerning what I'm used to.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So the Pokémon anime news from this weeks episode seems to have leaked,

It promises the full sword and shield reveal on the 29th, but the anime’s logo is the one from the I choose you spinoffs.

Which that’s pretty hype. The art style, ash’s design and personality is all really good in that series and I’d be happy to see this be the future for the series

Noipoi

Howdy!
So the Pokémon anime news from this weeks episode seems to have leaked,

It promises the full sword and shield reveal on the 29th, but the anime’s logo is the one from the I choose you spinoffs.

Which that’s pretty hype. The art style, ash’s design and personality is all really good in that series and I’d be happy to see this be the future for the series
Considering this, and all the crazy stuff SW/SH is introducing, I’m very interested in the Gen 8 anime.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Found another one.

1567203044140.png

Looks like when Axl gets a Saber, his is yellow. Looks like one of the ones Zero uses in Command Mission.

Also I find Mega Man X with a Machine Gun funny though. Man's Arms are already guns.

That does have me curious if we'll see Busters with from Different Armors of MMX's. So far there's the OG X-Buster, The Light Armor Buster and Z-Buster(same design as Light Armor). We saw a glimpse of Ultimate Armor MMX, so I'm guess that X-Buster will work like it does in most games. We've seen in other screen shots, Marino should have her Knives and Ninja Stars, not to mention Axl's Pistols. I wonder if those are character specific or can be shared.

Cause if the Giga Armor Buster is in this, I'm maining that weapon. Double Charge Shot is too clean.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don't know if you guys already talked about the Pokemon anime rumour, but if it turns out to be true and it doesn't take place in Galar, and they STILL chose not to delay the games, I think I'll be even more annoyed with them.
Even if the anime for some confusing reason doesn't tie in with SwSh, there's still TGC and other merchandise that are expected to tie into it.

There's like no chance of them delaying it.
Not like it needs one, we should be asking for a patch. The graphics are fine.

D

Deleted member

A horror game I voice in just showed off my character and gameplay with my voice and HOLY CRAPPPPPPP.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Astral Chain is so ****ing fun.
The customisable protagonist is easily the worst aspect though.

"Become as Gods" totally isn't ominous nor a Nier reference from Not!Dr Weller

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Astral Chain is so ****ing fun.
The customisable protagonist is easily the worst aspect though.

"Become as Gods" totally isn't ominous nor a Nier reference from Not!Dr Weller
What is the avatar customization like?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hey y'all! So word on the street is an direct possibility occurring next week!

Come on Banjo's release date!

Come on DLC Fighter 4!

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Assuming the Pokemon anime rumor is true, I don't know what this confirms aside from a new art style. I Choose You and The Power of Us have drastically different styles.

be1b5536-36e5-4a0a-8e5d-9a4fe46cc8ad_1.e74fa5a08915a9f56ae66dcd2880d04b.jpeg.jpg
MV5BM2Y5NzBkZTMtMzE0OS00Y2MyLWI3MjMtNmQ0MTQ3YjlmMzA1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzEyMDQ1MDA@._V1_.jpg

Regardless, it's still gonna feature Sword and Shield. The rumor had a picture of every region's starters, including the three from Galar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom