• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
"That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!"

yes, i know rabbits aren't actually rodents, im just directly quoting the film
“That rabbit’s got a vicious streak a mile wide, it’s a killer!”
7B2435DA-9EB5-4346-923A-6DDC8BB5BA72.jpeg
They let me take a picture.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's been 13 days since I shipped Nintendo my Joy Cons and they still haven't shipped back yet.

This is such torture not having handheld mode.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The Walt Disney Studios panel at D23 is happening in about two hours

Very much excited to see what they're cooking up in terms of Marvel, Pixar, Lucasfilm, and especially Disney Animation

Don't let me down, Mouse House!
I hope that Disney announces that the whole Spider-Man debacle was just an elaborate joke. :')

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The Walt Disney Studios panel at D23 is happening in about two hours

Very much excited to see what they're cooking up in terms of Marvel, Pixar, Lucasfilm, and especially Disney Animation

Don't let me down, Mouse House!
The only thing I’m even remotely excited at the idea of is a new MvC. Which probably won’t happen so.... blah.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I swear this is the Biggest of Moods.

Three Houses Chapter 11-ish spoilers kinda.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Saw a girl who looked just like my old crush lmao

For a split second I was formulating what I was gonna say to her

Good thing it wasn’t her because I would have failed
Tremendously

Ha ha ha haha haha hahaha I’m SO LONELY

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
What’s one franchise you want in Smash just for the music? For me it would be Killer Instinct.
I’d say The World Ends With You but it wouldn’t be JUST for the music (even though it is a huge factor) as I also love TWEWY as its one of my fave DS games

So uh... PURELY for the music... I guess Azure Striker Gunvolt. Don’t deny it, fighting to Lumen jams (especially Eternal Blue) would be dope

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Oh lol Im thinking of the wrong convo lol rip

But poor Dimitri tho. He needs a hug

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Hey guys, so I've managed to finish watching the rest of Neon Genesis Evangelion this morning, then I've finished the End of Evangelion. Gotta say, this anime goes VERY deep into psychological themes and religious symbolism in terms of both stories, seriously the last few episodes of the main series get pretty insane. I'd really would recommend it though for those who are curious about it, and I think i'll watch the second movie later today.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Truly, Claude is the only sane man here to save those two jokers.
dc4.gif

A true hero.

This post was brought to you by the Blue Lion Gang.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
When I was a kid I thought teenagers were different than they actually are, but that’s just because teenagers in movies are played by 29 year olds.
Yeah, teens only start to look the part by around senior year, but even then the age gap is very noticeable.

HS is always portrayed the same in every movie, and they always look the same because they go for the standard suburb high school look.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Wait if it's only happening in an hour did I ****ing halucinate Kamala, Jennifer and Moon Knight?
That was part of the Disney+ panel that happened last night, which was all about their new streaming service.

This one's gonna be mostly just their big theatrical stuff.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know what else is a big mood now that I think about it?

That none of the lord can have a support of each other.

Like I know it may be small compared to other plot point in the game, but after seeing so many supports in this game, it make me sad we can't see much of them together while they were comrades. I know it wouldn't do much since you can't have two lords in one run or you can't have two lords on one map beside the very first one, but hey, it be a nice touch, ya know?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Update on the SKUs thing:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Does this guy have a track record or something? I really hope he’s legit... :colorful:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
You know what else is a big mood now that I think about it?

That none of the lord can have a support of each other.

Like I know it may be small compared to other plot point in the game, but after seeing so many supports in this game, it make me sad we can't see much of them together while they were comrades. I know it wouldn't do much since you can't have two lords in one run or you can't have two lords on one map beside the very first one, but hey, it be a nice touch, ya know?
I was really disappointed by the lack of interaction between the three. Dedue and Dimitri can't even support with anyone from BE, nor can Edelgard and Hubert with BL.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord

Does this guy have a track record or something? I really hope he’s legit... :colorful:
If true, I can only think of Super Mario 3D World, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, The Wonderful 101 and Xenoblade Chronicles X because every other major hitter is on Switch in some way.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If true, I can only think of Super Mario 3D World, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, The Wonderful 101 and Xenoblade Chronicles X because every other major hitter is on Switch in some way.
There’s also Pikmin 3, which would be a wise move since Pikmin 4 is still in development hell; Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD Switch ports; and while it’ll be super difficult, Fatal Frame V.

JUST GIMME MY XENOBLADE X AND ELMA IN SMASH THO PLEASE NINTENDO AND SAKURAI I BEG OF YOU

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

Well there's really not that much left at this point, as most the Wii U's major games have been ported or would be redundant to port

Mario 3D World and Pikmin 3 feel like 'not if, but when' scenarios, and W101, XCX and TMS are more "maybe" category but that's pretty much it

... apart from the Zelda HD remasters, which seem a reasonable bet

But other than that? Hmm... Game and Wario is designed around the WiiU pad and I doubt it'd sell well at all, and the latter point also probably holds true for Colour Splash

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I was really disappointed by the lack of interaction between the three. Dedue and Dimitri can't even support with anyone from BE, nor can Edelgard and Hubert with BL.
In one hand, it does make sense storywise, since
Edel didn't trust both of them with her plans to begin with, to the point she hired a bandit to kill them at the start of the game to make it easier for her. (which naturally didn't happen thanks to Byleth)
and in general, the three aren't exactly best friends ever (and Hubert & Dedue are wayyyyyyyyy too supportive of their lords respectively), but still, I want to see more of those three buffon together, gimmie the good **** IS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom