• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Even so, he seems absurdly confident on his claims and has doubled down a lot...
Being confident isn’t enough to convince me. The only leaks I consider are well crafted image leaks, or leaks from reliable leakers, and even then I still take it with a grain of salt...

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Being a streamer isn’t really enough to have connections, unless you’re someone like GameXplain.
I wouldn't even call them streamers, they're pretty much a news outlet now. Makes sense they have sources--no clue what this person's veracity is.

But pleeeeeeeeeease Super Mario 3D World pleeeeeeeease. It's the last Wii U game I need to come to the Switch before I can toss it.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I asked him if Xenoblade X was also coming. Awaiting his response if he does respond...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wii U ports

Yup, it’s Nintendo Land time.
Would actually be pretty cool. That game was fun to play with friends and family. If they added to it, it would be a great title.
Is this guy credible?

Cuz he’s saying things I want to be true.
Don’t you know,

If the leaker says things you want to be the true, then they are absolutely a real leaker.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I understand why Nintendo is porting games, and while I'm glad others are getting a chance to play these games, I kinda wish they'd stop soon. I thought my Wii U would still have value thanks to it's library of games, but they've already enhanced or ported 2/3 of the games I bought. Feels like even Nintendo themselves are telling you that there was no reason for you to purchase a Wii U.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Rhea be like
I'ma put my mom in this baby and see what happens.
I don't dislike her but I do agree that she isn't too interesting.
Except for when she throws hands with Nemesis in the beginning I wish we got more of that Rhea instead of the 200th dragon lady in the series
I don't know what's funnier: the fact that you can marry your mother-sister-grandmother-daughter or that you can marry a loli that lives inside your mind.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ya know the guy who does the body acting for Rocket Raccoon? And remember how I was helping with that booth? Yeah he just came over to our booth. He’s taking a picture with some of the folks here. The hell?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

According to my research people are more likely to believe you if you seem to know what you are talking about. Probably.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
this absolute einstein of social researching is more competent than the entire government of saudi arabia when it comes to speculative twitterposting

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Unless I know what else this dude has gotten right, there's little reason for me to take what he says seriously. Anyone with a Twitter account could make a convincing post.

Doesn't help that his "leak" is simply naming ports of Wii U games either. If he had more details as to what was included in these ports, it might be more convincing.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
doesn't really have any correlation with the credibility of his """""research""""" but all I'm gonna say is this dude's twitter is kinda yikes

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I was really disappointed by the lack of interaction between the three. Dedue and Dimitri can't even support with anyone from BE, nor can Edelgard and Hubert with BL.
That's because the Black Eagles and Blue Lions are natural enemies. Like Black Eagles and Golden Deer! Or Black Eagles and the Church! Or Black Eagles and Ferdinand other Black Eagles!

Darned Black Eagles, you ruined the Black Eagle House!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's a spinoff animated series, not a movie.

Probably better this way though. Pixar has kinda been overdoing it with the sequels here lately.
Oh! I didn't see that.

Yeah, that's actually a lot better. Hope it's actually good though. People seem over critical with TV series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom