• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I've begun casting for my first big project on my channel, a lyrical adaptation of World Of Light. Think something along the lines of Man On The Internet's Undertale Musical, but smaller.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Just watch School Days lol.
*Michael Scott OMG PLZ NO gif*

But, I will give School Days one positive... episode 12 is entertaining as heck. Main character jerk got his just desserts BRILLIANTLY.

But the first 11 episodes? Some of the most boring, poorly written bs ever.

D

Deleted member

I heard the book is way better than the show. Never read it.

Either way, 13RW is one of my most hated shows. It's in solid F tier. Has many story-telling problems, and mental health should've been handled with more care. Just a mess, really.
I wouldn’t have so many problems with it if it didn’t show suicide methods in such graphic detail...
Yeah, I was so uncomfortable trying to watch it, and not in the way it was intended. I hope future media can represent mental illnesses better than this show did.
Sounds like a hot mess. Just... That doesn't sound good.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Sounds like a hot mess. Just... That doesn't sound good.
The only main character I like is Zach, and that's only because the writing for his character hasn't been screwed up in any major way yet. Then again, I'm early in season 3 so we'll see how this goes.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
D

Deleted member

The only main character I like is Zach, and that's only because the writing for his character hasn't been screwed up in any major way yet. Then again, I'm early in season 3 so we'll see how this goes.
Yeah, I getcha. If it's written well, cool, but sadly from what I'm hearing that's not the case a good amount of the time.

I kinda fear that's the sort of thing young people should not be watching,

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yeah, I getcha. If it's written well, cool, but sadly from what I'm hearing that's not the case a good amount of the time.

I kinda fear that's the sort of thing young people should not be watching,
I kinda doubt that the target demographic was kids...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I kinda doubt that the target demographic was kids...
i think the show is rated TV-MA

even so, it's triggering to people who struggle with suicidal thoughts like me... it's not just kids who can be disturbed by certain material

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Disney+ has some promising stuff for sure

That being said, I'm much more interested in the general Walt Disney Studios panel tomorrow

This is where we'll get juicy info on upcoming film projects from Marvel, Star Wars, Disney Animation, Pixar, and the like.

Would definitely expect a couple bombshells for sure

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

That being said, I'm much more interested in the general Walt Disney Studios panel tomorrow

This is where we'll get juicy info on upcoming film projects from Marvel, Star Wars, Disney Animation, Pixar, and the like.

Frozen 3

That’s it

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
i think the show is rated TV-MA

even so, it's triggering to people who struggle with suicidal thoughts like me... it's not just kids who can be disturbed by certain material
It is MA
And season 1 is a *hard* MA at that due to the disturbing material within.
Seasons 2 and 3 have mature content, but the content is toned down compared to s1.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
The Proud Family and Phineas and Ferb are coming back to Disney+, so the Walt Disney Studio panel already has a high bar to pass.

Then again, most Star Wars and Marvel films don't interest me. I've always been infatuated with cartoons.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have a Minecraft character model and it works really well. May make some stuff with it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Shame that they aren't all getting movies (I'm not even sure whether Ms. Marvel is getting a movie or how that's being handled). Though I'm guessing that Universal has something to do with how She-Hulk is being handled.
They probably all we get movies minus she hulk. The series will likely be their introduction just so it would make transferring them to the big screen a little easier if I had to guess. After all they are all set in the mcu.

Star vs movie please?

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
MOON ****ING KNIGHT BAYBEE
**** YES

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Shame that they aren't all getting movies (I'm not even sure whether Ms. Marvel is getting a movie or how that's being handled). Though I'm guessing that Universal has something to do with how She-Hulk is being handled.
The amount they’re forceing in the Disney+ shows, combined with the lack of Spider-Man and how much I disliked Endgame might just be enough to make me drop the MCU.

I’ll keep going for now.... but i’m starting to get sick of Marvel. Let DC be the King for the next 3 decades.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So I’m probably going to drop Amazon points to get Gears 5 for free, considering I have a good amount from my rather large payment last month.

However, considering the amount I’m going to have to pay for THAT purchase for next month, I’m pretty sure i’m going to have an absolutely ridonkulous amount of points.

My gaming list has been reduced to basically 5 coming out of my wallet (or Amazon points). Looking like:

Gears 5
Borderlands 3
Link’s Awakening
Luigi’s Mansion
Pokémon Sword

Still want Astral Chain and DOOM...and I usually get both Pokémon games. But maybe I’ll get them for Christmas...

What games are you all looking forward to?

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
if anything I wish YL had more Majora's Mask references in his moveset to differentiate him from TL. At LEAST give him a different final smash...
Considering the main reason he came back was "everyone is here", I don't think differentiating him was a huge priority. Still, you would think they'd at least give him a Fierce Diety Final Smash.

It's also a shame he has no Razor Sword or Mirror Shield, especially since those changes would be purely aesthetic and easy to implement. Oh well.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So I’m probably going to drop Amazon points to get Gears 5 for free, considering I have a good amount from my rather large payment last month.

However, considering the amount I’m going to have to pay for THAT purchase for next month, I’m pretty sure i’m going to have an absolutely ridonkulous amount of points.

My gaming list has been reduced to basically 5 coming out of my wallet (or Amazon points). Looking like:

Gears 5
Borderlands 3
Link’s Awakening
Luigi’s Mansion
Pokémon Sword

Still want Astral Chain and DOOM...and I usually get both Pokémon games. But maybe I’ll get them for Christmas...

-Link’s Awakening
-Luigi’s Mansion
-Pokemon Sword of course!
-Maybe Dragon Quest if I can afford it
-Animal Crossing New Horizons

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero

Gears 5
Borderlands 3
Link’s Awakening
Luigi’s Mansion
Pokémon Sword

Link's Awakening and DQXI S are the big two for me. Definitely can't get either in September immediately, but I can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom