• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
It was pretty nice to be back there. I attend a charter school, so it's much smaller compared to all the others and we mainly use computers. But the staff and teachers have been trying to make the school a bit more traditional by adding schedules for different classrooms for the students to enter in. Back then, it was much more carefree and relaxing as we're allowed to switch classrooms whenever we wanted, we can choose to come either in the morning or afternoon hours, and every friday of each week is completely optional.
That's nice. I went to a charter school for most of my life, but it wasn't nearly that cool. Everyone was such a snob. So i'm homeschooled now.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
It was pretty nice to be back there. I attend a charter school, so it's much smaller compared to all the others and we mainly use computers. But the staff and teachers have been trying to make the school a bit more traditional by adding schedules for different classrooms for the students to enter in. Back then, it was much more carefree and relaxing as we're allowed to switch classrooms whenever we wanted, we can choose to come either in the morning or afternoon hours, and every friday of each week is completely optional.
That sounds very relaxing. I'd probably enjoy that schedule a lot.
I found my cat... But he died...
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you heal as much as possible.

D

Deleted member

From what it sounds like it seems like they're under the possibility of it happening though I can still be wrong about my prediction among the final three. So still gonna stick with it.

Also remember Grant Kirkhope how he was doubting Banjo's possibility being in Smash. Look how that turned out. I recall Todd McFarlane was the same with Spawn long ago seemingly having been hesitated before giving them permission to use his character and then hinting at him a while back prior to his conformance.

All they simply just said was how it would be cool to have Doom Slayer in. They didn't say he is going to be in or imply that.
We do have our own opinions so I got no problem with that you can predict the slayer as one of the 3 characters that’s fine. But I’m saying the slayer has a great shot for smash considering what he has going for him. I even want to see him be with :ultdaisy: as a reference to his pet rabbit and take on:ultbowser::ultkrool::ultridley: by himself.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
We do have our own opinions so I got no problem with that you can predict the slayer as one of the 3 characters that’s fine. But I’m saying the slayer has a great shot for smash considering what he has going for him. I even want to see him be with :ultdaisy: as a reference to his pet rabbit and take on:ultbowser::ultkrool::ultridley: by himself.
Whose to say he can't be in both tho. Not likely but not impossible either given Heihachi who was in PSASBR was considered for Sm4sh.

I'd definitely love if his reveal trailer continued off from Ridley's reveal and gives him the smack down of his life!

Last edited:

Ace C.R.O.S.S.

Smash Ace

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
While I have the convention in mind, I went to it last year and actually won the Balloon Fight tournament.

Here's the trophy:
Dk6I1beVsAEYP6f.jpeg
Let's see if I can snag another trophy this year.

R O F L

Smash Ace
It bother me that the new Mario and Sonic's retro mode uses Mario's 8-bit sprites, and not the 16-bit SNES sprites. It looks wrong when using Mario character next to a Sonic character in that mode.

I found my cat... But he died...
Sorry for your loss. I hope you feel better soon.

Last edited:

R O F L

Smash Ace
WAIT, CRAP, SOMEONE JUST TOLD ME THE AMAZON RAIN FOREST IS BURNING AND I CHECKED IT OUT AND IT'S LEGIT. HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THIS UNTIL NOW?????????????
CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP
WE'RE PROBABLY GOING THE LOSE 100 SPECIES WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK, CRAP
PROBABLY EVEN SOME WE'VE NOT EVEN DISCOVERED YET, CRAAAAAP.......

Meanwhile there's also potential the we get so save the great barrier reef...... So, uh.....

Guys, guys... there's a jazz remix out of my favorite level in DKC2 by Nyx. Hot Heat Bop has an all new rendition, and it's AMAZING:

Give it a listen if you want.
You, sir, have a great taste in music.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
WAIT, CRAP, SOMEONE JUST TOLD ME THE AMAZON RAIN FOREST IS BURNING AND I CHECKED IT OUT AND IT'S LEGIT. HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THIS UNTIL NOW?????????????
CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP

Meanwhile there's also potential the we get so save the great barrier reef...... So, uh.....

You, sir, have a great taste in music.
That's unfortunate.

Also, I love DKC2 lol. I do enjoy the first DKC game quite a lot, but DKC2 was a big part of my childhood. Challenging yet a TON of fun. And the Diddy and Dixie duo have a wide range of abilities that make the platforming very fun and varied.

I also can't get into DKC3. Tried it once, thought it was alright but not for me.

MainJPW

M.T.A
CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP

I just found out about it yesterday. Apparently, it's been on fire for around 3 weeks... aaaand no one's talking about it...

Noipoi

Howdy!
The ****ing Amazon has been burning for weeks and no one has said anything

The human race will go extinct sooner than I thought it would

R O F L

Smash Ace
If the Amazon burns to nothing, which it likely won't, but if it does, we lose 20% of the oxygen on Earth and almost one half of all wildlife.

crap

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I went on roblox and came to the realization that I am entirely too old to be on there anymore

I need new hobbies

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

R O F L

Smash Ace
I went on roblox and came to the realization that I am entirely too old to be on there anymore

I need new hobbies
I only still play ROBLOX because I've been on there for 11 years.
I almost never use it though. Like, why play cheap games made by ROBLOX's crappy physics engine and LUA when you can play AAA games on consoles.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know, today wasn't the best day ever, but that being said..
Saw this over at the reddit:

You can see the full results here, but basically both before and after playing TH Dimitri was the most popular lord by a large margin among those readers.
smiling Byleth 2.png

Now that, I can get behind.
EDIT: Wow, everyone just went away in a instant.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I only still play ROBLOX because I've been on there for 11 years.
I almost never use it though. Like, why play cheap games made by ROBLOX's crappy physics engine and LUA when you can play AAA games on consoles.
I’ve been on for ten years. I mainly go for social interaction but I realize now most of the population is twelve.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
if it does, we lose 20% of the oxygen on Earth
sweet, I get to die faster
Saw this over at the reddit:
You can see the full results here, but basically both before and after playing TH Dimitri was the most popular lord by a large margin among those readers.
oh look, people with actual good tastes in houses

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Somehow my switch fell on the pavement. I don't know how the carrying case I had was closed.

Now parts of my joycons are beat up but thankfully the console itself has no damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom