• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I know exactly why. I take melatonin to help me get to sleep. But it always gives me weird dreams. Like dreaming I’m Kratos killing Zeus in my real world old middle school. Or dreaming I’m going to my new dormitory for college and it looks like a roadside hotel in a cheep tourist town. Or one other thing that I can’t remember.
Dang! Your dreams are as weird as mine. No offense.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Melatonin does make my dreams more intense. It's usually neat.

I used to lucid dream and have way more vivid dreams even without melatonin, but it faded a bit as I've aged. Not sure what changed. Can't complain too much though, since it means way less night terrors and sleep paralysis monsters lol.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The tournaments I'm going to try at the convention I'm going to this weekend are Smash Ultimate and Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Probably going to suck at Smash and do well at Puyo Puyo Tetris but I'm not too worried if I lose.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
DQXI S s demo is out.
On the one hand, a demo's useful in that it gives you an idea of what the game's like and can tell you whether or not it's worth buying

On the other hand, I kinda like to go into games fresh, having it feel all new for the first time

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
On the one hand, a demo's useful in that it gives you an idea of what the game's like and can tell you whether or not it's worth buying

On the other hand, I kinda like to go into games fresh, having it feel all new for the first time
I've downloaded it and will try it when I come home from work.
Dunno how long it is but I feel even the first area is a good enough test to see how it feels

Llort A. Ton

Smash Lord
NNID
GamerGuy758
3DS FC
0731-5017-6481
Switch FC
SW 1185 9411 4529
Ash not being in the MK11 DLC is the gaming bummer of the year. The Evil Dead trilogy is cinematic gold and the show was pretty damn good too. Not groovy at all nether realm.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well there's always the hope of pack 2. Tehre was talk of Shiva and Fuijin in the code too IIRC.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So the Mario Sonic Olympics game has a story mode with cutscenes and involves time travel.

My interest in this game has gone up greatly.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Anyway, I'm glad that DQ is on the Switch, so that people who became fans of the series due to Smash can actually play a DQ game.

Shame about those Persona fans that became one due to Smash, they can never play a Persona game. /s

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Hopefully the (likely) September direct will be a good one and provide much discussion material

But yeah, there's not much to talk about at the moment - no fighter data mine info since Brave and no real hints who the final two characters could be

Slime Master

Smash Ace

Not certain where it ends, but if it ends where I assume it does you won't have any spoilers outside of ones that are on the box. I think there's also a "continue from demo" feature in the final game, so you can consider it all one run.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
One thing that I find mildly interesting is the lack of Three Houses Spirits. Might get some at a later date long after Three House's release like the Peachette Spirit getting released in May, or we might not get any at all just like Crafted World (though we did already have Crafted Yoshi's Spirit at launch).

It could end up being nothing, but I think it's interesting regardless.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Imagine if the final character was Goku.

I actually thing thay would generate a lot more hype than anger tbh.
Really? Ithink a lot of people here will be bricking it that he opened the floodgates. Even if Sakurai stated it is a one off event.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
No blood or gore in this, so I figure it’s fine to post.

Why does the Joker look like Ellen De Generis?

this all but confirms that Switch datamine, Which means Ash, Fujin, and Sheeva will be in KP2. Wonder who else will join with them.
If that tweet trade from Ed a while ack anything to go one of them should be Doom Slayer.

R O F L

Smash Ace
Wow, Luigi's Mansion 3 looks great. I'm definitely going to be picking it up.

I liked the org Luigi's Mansion, but never played Darkmoon, so hopefully I'll like LM3.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Might as well try DQ XI S today.

Mostly because I want that spirit they’re giving out for trying it.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
The tournaments I'm going to try at the convention I'm going to this weekend are Smash Ultimate and Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Probably going to suck at Smash and do well at Puyo Puyo Tetris but I'm not too worried if I lose.
A PPT event sounds like a lot of fun. I love that game. What's the format at the event? Swap/fusion, or individual events for Puyo or Tetris? I tend to only play one or the other, personally.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom