• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hey. The only thing that I ever bet was that I would post a video of me crying if Banjo was explicitly deconfirmed. You don’t have to loose your account. You just have to act a goof.
I've already been through enough

I had to eat paper due to Banjo getting in.

I'm mostly just here to give my own predictions on the matter.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Okay so here’s why Zim could defeat Thanos, if the conditions are right.

Invader Zim is a defect. His PAK (the backpack, which is actually a second Irken brain which is supposed to help him preform his primary function. Like invading, or food service.) is kinda busted. The Tallest, instead of deactivating him, sent him to a food court planet where they intended for him to spend the rest of his days handing out poorly made burgers in a cafeteria. Zim had no intention of doing this. Invading is in his blood, in his very being, and he couldn’t live with himself doing anything else. The Tallest, who really wanted this tiny screaming weirdo out of their lives, sent him to an unknown part of the universe with a fake mission. There wasn’t supposed to be any real planet there. There obviously was. Zim has spent the last years of his life on a fake mission to conquer the earth, and has failed. Many, many times.

You see that’s the thing with Zim. Completely by accident, he was designed to fail. Not just his own plots, but any plots he gets involved in. There have been times in the series where another group of aliens (like the Planet Jackers) went after the earth. Only for their plans to be ruined the moment Zim gets involved. He’s an accidental master saboteur, so good at ruining plans that when he doesn’t have anyone else’s plans to ruin he ends up ruining his own. He’s even wrecked the plans of the Irken empire, his own people. Zim is too determined to ever give up, whether faced with Dib, a new enemy or just his own incompetence. He will always fail, he will always ruin other plans, and he will always get back up and try again. He’s an idiot savant, and he has no idea of his greatest skill. He gets in, destroys everything in sight, and somehow gets out alright.

Using this logic, I believe if Zim got involved with Thanos (before he has all the stones, because at that point he’s basically God and he could just snap Zim away) he would somehow end up ruining all Thanos has worked for. Leaving the titan dumbfounded while Gir says something stupid in the background.

But that’s just a theory.

Glorious.

Now break down how Zim could defeat Saitama. We all know he totally could one way or another.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think they need a certain type of room to dance in. That said, I have an item shop and my merchant still refuses to sell things, so...
I got a dance hall ready for them and everything. One is in a bunny suit still and still wont dance. Ones in a different outfit but yeah, theyy wont dance

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
G’night, guys. Starting a new year of high school tomorrow, wish me luck!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
How’d it taste?
Like paper... Wasn't the first time tho. used to snack on paper quite a bit

In fact, I actually used to eat a whole lotta inedible things back in the day...

Retired that shtick after some close calls and realizing such things hold pretty much no nutritional value at all

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well night y'all. I know I haven't been here much since these new life changes and bedtime routine but will try to be here as much as possible whenever I can.

D

Deleted member

Hi. Well, sorry for the long time, I finally took that hotsauce shot for losing the bet with @Bolderousness, over banjo getting in.

I'm feeling a bit nauseous from how much i took, but i think it'll pass in not too long.. :O
My mouth's a bit burny, but it wasn't as hot as I thought it would be on the throat. I mostly feel it in my stomach.

Hotsauce doesn't taste as good in big amounts, that much i know now :dizzy:

Hope you're all doing well ;)
This is the most beautiful thing I've read all week.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I have an important image to share.
8696303E-DF84-4F47-A813-2A006B9A3009.png

It’s another kitty I met at work.

Ace C.R.O.S.S.

Smash Ace
Pokemon Trainer, Villy, and Inkling have PoC alts, with the former two having some added or changed for darker skin tones. Remember, at E3, Villy and Trainer didn't have PoC alts at all.

I always saw Ganondorf as a PoC, and Mac in Punch Out Wii is more hispanic than anything (though he was pretty white in Punch Out NES), so there's that too.

Again, considering that Smash is a Video Game Crossover, this is more of an issue of Video Games themselves, not Smash.
Excuse me, but what is PoC?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
If there was to be another poc character, they could always bump up Rhodin to playable in the next game. Bayonetta is popular enough, and judging by his assist trophy he could probably work as an echo.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I’m always in a constant state of coming up with plots for cartoons. For when I get big.

I’ve got tons sitting in the back, waiting for my big break. And I’m still thinking up more.
That's awesome. I used to want to make cartoons but I haven't had as many ideas since I stopped writing my weird stories from elementary.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Representation matters, but it shouldn’t be the main deciding factor for your project.

...Now lemme tell you about my girl Lena, who’s the protagonist for this series I’m working on.
View attachment 235279
Agreed, it's not Sakurai's job to ensure diverse representation, as Smash is a collection of the biggest names of Nintendo and gaming in general. It's up to the original content creators to have more diverse representation, instead of having the same white, male protagonists as most games have. Sakurai would then have more to draw on.

Splatoon's a good example of having the female Inkling take center stage in the marketing, as well as giving Sakurai the opportunity to create a diverse set of alts--same with Villager and, to a lesser extent, Pokemon Trainer. I think that given what he had to work with, with Ultimate, Sakurai did the best he could with giving more diverse options, and I believe I heard he explicitly stated he wanted to, as such.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You know who had a bad day today? The people who announced the Matrix 4. That practically got swept under the rug admist all the Spider-Man Movie Rights "Drama", which will likely get sorted out at some point.

Reeves is confirmed to be back for Matrix 4, as is the original Trinity.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
You know who had a bad day today? The people who announced the Matrix 4. That practically got swept under the rug admist all the Spider-Man Movie Rights "Drama", which will likely get sorted out at some point.

And only one of the Wachowskis is back for some reason.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Wait legit? Matrix 4? Damn.

I was never a Matrix fan, but I acknowledge the huge cultural impact it had. That’s pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom