• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So just thinking out loud here.

June: Erdrick+Banjo and E3, Erdrick released "Now" and Banjo slated for August/September.

August/September: Banjo released, Direct is dropped, new character teased for November/December.

November/December: Character 4 is released, character 5 is teased for Feb with a final presentation.

Feb 2020: Final character/Smash Direct.
Yeah. I used to bank on the last Character being revealed at the game awards... but the more I think about it, the less it feels like they’d try that twice.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m thinkin we get Erdrick, who gets a whole reveal and an in depth look at his moves and whatever in the middle of the Direct.

Then at the end we get a “one more thing” and Banjo gets teased.

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah. I used to bank on the last Character being revealed at the game awards... but the more I think about it, the less it feels like they’d try that twice.
That's still possible, but I'm also banking on a final presentation in Feb. If they do a Joker-type reveal at TGAs, then both scenarios can happen.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Oh god no. The Xbox versions of those games are just... better. Like, they have more a forgiving save system and stuff like that.

Would they really need to remove the Xbox games though? Like, the Switch can run them. And they’re mostly really good. So why exclude them.

They should totally add the DKC games though. And Goldeneye 007.
It could get a digital release but I recall people saying there'd be problems with the Switch's memory, or at least a cartridge if they'd want a physical release.

D

Deleted member

@ShinyLegendary you need to talk man?
Hmm, I can explain.
I have been in a period of self-loathing and loneliness. I am just not happy in home.
After the whole Brelooming "faking death" thing, I just became a little less sane.
Sorry for causing drama. Enjoy the Pokemon Direct and E3.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It could get a digital release but I recall people saying there'd be problems with the Switch's memory, or at least a cartridge if they'd want a physical release.
That’s true.

The Xbox One Version got around it by having all the 360 games download to your system separately. Like, you pop in the disc and it mass redeems a bunch of codes. Don’t see why that couldn’t work here.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well I mean they appeared in recent games unlike every other kong for a reason lol
True. Though even Lanky and Tiny got to be on that one Wii game. Chunky's been dead tho. Kiddy too, with not much lost there.

But when's justice for DK Jr.?

Noipoi

Howdy!
yeah banjo is cool, but what about banjojo
Awaken my Kazooie

Hmm, I can explain.
I have been in a period of self-loathing and loneliness. I am just not happy in home.
After the whole Brelooming "faking death" thing, I just became a little less sane.
you enjoy them too :)

Shroob

Sup?
I don’t know... I just can’t see another Capcom character. I mean, I don’t think I’d be necessarily dissatisfied with an RE character... I just don’t see it.
iirc, a RE3 remake is rumored to be slated for next year iirc. I totally could see Jill.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hmm, I can explain.
I wouldn't exactly call it drama. People are just worried if you're feeling alright, given what happened recently. Can't say for sure what's the best course of action for you to take though. Outside of seeking therapy given what happened to you.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
speaking of jojo

1559689240252.png

araki really out here remembering people after 3 years of appearing only once

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
As far Dragon Quest announcements go

Based: Erdrick

Super Based: DQV protagonist that calls out Golemn, Slime, and Saber in battle.

Super Mega Based: Princess Alena and her Retainers

D

Deleted member

Hmm, I can explain.
Hey mate, don't feel bad about it. We're all just worried for you man, it's ok to vent in healthy amounts.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

oh **** it's dr. wily potter

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I was writing a very long post about this Banjo "leak", though at the end I just deleted it.
I refuse to express an opinion about this leak because it's too confusing for me, all things considered.
Depending on how I look at it, it's either extremely likely or extremely unlikely, but it can't be both at the same time.

In exchange, instead of writing my opinion on the leak, I'll place my bet that a Kirby game is going to be announced at this E3

D

Deleted member

This I can get behind. Alena doing the main fighting with Kiryl and Borya in her moveset acting similarly to Zelda's phantom would be cool as hell.

Shroob

Sup?
It’s just... a FOURTH Capcom character? Really? Just doesn’t feel right.
Capcom's got a massive library of iconic games. It's really only fair tbh. I don't really care 'how' many characters a 3rd party company has as long as they do a good job representing their history in gaming, and, well Resident Evil definitely has solidified its place.

D

Deleted member

Hey mate, don't feel bad about it. We're all just worried for you man, it's ok to vent in healthy amounts.
you enjoy them too :)
I wouldn't exactly call it drama. People are just worried if you're feeling alright, given what happened recently. Can't say for sure what's the best course of action for you to take though. Outside of seeking therapy given what happened to you.
Thank you, you all are great.
love is in the air.jpg

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hmm, I can explain.
Woah shut the **** up or I may just need to hug you

Joking aside, take care.

D

Deleted member

Dunno much about this chick, but looking her up she's a martial artist who can use clubs and whips and that old guy in the back can shoot electricity? Sounds pretty sick, I want more straight up punching characters. Ryu and Ken are a good first step but give me MORE.

Shroob

Sup?
:sadsheep:

:cheep:

poor namco though, they make the game but they don't get ****

i wonder if they do it like that on purpose
Eh, Mii 'theory' throws Namco a bone.

They do have a ****ton of IPs that they just.... don't have in. Japan would finna nutt at a Tales of character, like, it's not even that difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom