• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
What are the chances they also have some new Mario Sports title? It's been a hot minute since the Golf game on 3DS.

Though I'd rather have Strikers if only for the Attitude Era appeal it has. Imagine if Funky, Pauline or Rosalina got added as Captains. Imagine the Pop-Offs.
Strikers was legit.

Still a shame that we probably won't be seeing a new one anytime soon...

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
We are not getting two fighter reveals, and we are only getting one fighter tease, like Joker’s. Change my mind.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
We are not getting two fighter reveals, and we are only getting one fighter tease, like Joker’s. Change my mind.
the schedule would be way off of their planned release schedule to end in early 2020 if the second fighter only got revealed at the halfway point

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
How would you guys feel if they added DLC costumes? Say TP Ganon, Evil Ryu or Prime Samus as an example?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What are the chances they also have some new Mario Sports title? It's been a hot minute since the Golf game on 3DS.

Though I'd rather have Strikers if only for the Attitude Era appeal it has. Imagine if Funky, Pauline or Rosalina got added as Captains. Imagine the Pop-Offs.
I think strikers or sluggers is getting a revival.

I’m leaning towards it being the former. Both would by hype though. Also they are going to push the hell out of Pauline and k rool being playable in the next sports title

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
speaking of daemon x machina

where the **** even is that game

they must be taking those e-mail surveys so seriously if it's taking this long lol, it's been a whole damn year since it was revealed and we only got a three-level demo

Shroob

Sup?
Like Arigarmy said.

Unless they're going to cram 2 reveals together later, we basically need a reveal every-other month at this point to hit the Feb2020 deadline.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
the schedule would be way off of their planned release schedule to end in early 2020 if the second fighter only got revealed at the halfway point
That’s true...

In that case I’ll just bet on one trailer.
How would you guys feel if they added DLC costumes? Say TP Ganon, Evil Ryu or Prime Samus as an example?
I have so many ideas I want for this.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
If there is a god, then I beg of you. Let this be another Antman in MVCI scenario
Hey if your saying you dont want banjo in smash with this why ive personally never played a banjo game but if it makes anyone else happy and by watching this thread it would make some people very happy why be mad bud when you can just be glad for them?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I also believe the first character is absolutely going to be live after the presentation. The second fighter will get gameplay and be released in late August or September. That be my personal guess

Shroob

Sup?
I also believe the first character is absolutely going to be live after the presentation. The second fighter will get gameplay and be released in late August or September. That be my personal guess
I think that's the general consensus.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Don't see it happening outside of Mii Fighters.

We characters with no alts, 1 alts, or even 7 alts. They just made it way too unbalanced to make it fair DLC.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Although one think I want to ask you all.

Do you think echo fighters being announced is possible?

I think that's the general consensus.
I saw some posts theorizing it might just be a tease of the second but I think it will be two full blown trailers

EarlTamm

Smash Hero

It would have to be outside of the pack, so I am not sure. If we were to get an echo, my hope is for Kasumi.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Probably not. None of the Fighter's Pass characters are supposed to be echoes according to Sakurai. Unless they do more DLC like the Plant, and release said echoes for a cheaper price, it ain't happening chief.

Y'all already know my choice is Protoman for an Echo. And said echoes would need to be a bit more like Ken/Chrom than Daisy for example.

Protoman_thumbs_up.gif

Tails too, if he get's a new Up-B like Chrom.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I kind of want to see Master Hand be added as free DLC.

He's already playable in a small part of World of Light so I don't see much problem (outside of balancing).

Potato_

Smash Lord
I mean we still know virtually nothing about

- Luigi's Mansion 3
- Daemon X Machina
- That new not-Bayonetta game from Bayonetta people with the bootleg Stands
- Bayonetta 3 from Bayonetta people
- Animal Crossing
- Link's Awakening
- Smash Ultimate DLC
- Probably some game that hadn't been shown off yet
- Probably an extra 3 minutes that summarized the Sun & Moon direct
Yeah this is what I was considering as well. The Pokemon direct a week before E3 makes it seem like they have a lot of stuff to talk about and had to cut that out.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got some small stuff on Mario Maker 2 and Three Houses as well just to remind people that they're coming out soon.

It's something I've been wanting for a long time, even back in the Smash 4 days. Make them reasonably priced and I'll be all over them.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

"Banjo and Kazooie will be coming out next month, but to hold you over until the Rare Bear arrives, we will be releasing another familiar face as a free echo fighter after this presentation. Have a look."
"That's right, Dixie Kong has joined the fight!"

I'd ****ing die. That said, likely not happening.

D

Deleted member

When Steve is not in, and Banjo is in, but your friends are really happy and are cheering:
win.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

He's already playable in a small part of World of Light so I don't see much problem (outside of balancing).
you do realize master hand has no hitstun right

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Speaking of echoes, if a Mishima from Tekken was added, there's a small chance that another could be a costume or echo I guess. Unless Jin's chosen and is strictly T4-Onwards Jin, but even then, he's still reasonably similar to the others since he uses normal Karate now. Ken's got a plethora of differences from Ryu in terms of his specials, throws and normals.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

I don't think Master Hand should be playable as a part of the main roster, that wouldn't work at all. But I do think it would be cool if there was a separate mode in the game, where you could play as both him and Crazy Hand, doing similar to stuff to what you do with them in WoL. (just fighting through huge waves of enemies, I mean)

That could be fun.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Probably not. None of the Fighter's Pass characters are supposed to be echoes according to Sakurai. Unless they do more DLC like the Plant, and release said echoes for a cheaper price, it ain't happening chief.

Y'all already know my choice is Protoman for an Echo. And said echoes would need to be a bit more like Ken/Chrom than Daisy for example.

View attachment 225904
Tails too, if he get's a new Up-B like Chrom.
I do think fig we get echos it won’t be formpass characters. The base roster would likely get them if anything.

Proto man would be a pretty good choice, maybe evil Ryu too( probably better as costume). Octoling would work. Dixie could also work as an echo with small changes. There’s more too but we could get some fun ones out of the base roster if they went that route.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
so yeah who even are your guys top dlc wants a few months into the season

1559692745882.png 1559692761829.png 1559692781565.png 1559692857275.png

with all deconfirmations and whatnot out of the way, all i have left are the boys™

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why are people upset over Fire Mario?
Fire Mario is important and all, but come on.
The Mario Maker alt and the Wedding alt are glorious.
Totally worth cutting Fire Mario in my opinion.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

I saw some posts theorizing it might just be a tease of the second but I think it will be two full blown trailers
I could see it happening. If it does, it’ll probably be advertised as something separate to the fighter pass, like Piranha Plant.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Why are people upset over Fire Mario?
Fire Mario is important and all, but come on.
The Mario Maker alt and the Wedding alt are glorious.
Totally worth cutting Fire Mario in my opinion.
That is true, but why the **** do we still have pink and cyan mario when we still could've had the glorious jumpman?

and what about this?

1559692976632.png

how is this still not a damn alt yet

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think the MK Ninja's would have some of the strongest taunts/winposes though. Not gonna lie.

Sub-Zero Friendship MK3.gif

Unless a Friendship is a Final Smash. Which would kind of work in a meta sort of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom