• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Geno? Meh. I enjoyed SMRPG, but it's an instance where I don't want the characters for Smash.
Music? Hell yeah. Characters? Nah.

I love Bully: Schorlarship Edition but I won't be asking for Jimmy Hopkins for Smash.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If assists can be upgraded Waluigi is a small possibility I can see being an 7th and also final bonus DLC fighter.

Even then keeping Waluigi as an assist is what makes him Waluigi. It represents his loser status.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If assists can be upgraded Waluigi is a small possibility I can see being an 7th and also final bonus DLC fighter.

Even then keeping Waluigi as an assist is what makes him Waluigi. It represents his loser status.
That doesn't make any sense. Why leave out the most requested and hyped up assist if you're upgrading assist trophies?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
A game I voice in came out.

Y’all better play the armadillo, kids.

https://corporateclash.net/
It's been out, do you mean the update? The game still kinda blows now that I've looked back at it. No ones gonna use Zap gags since half the time you're gonna play solo from the super low amount of players. It's simply just not viable unless you intend of spending 20 hours in CEO buildings.

Ain't worth it no more, G. :drshrug:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You don't want fanart like this to continue tho?

That's an even worse reason to justify keeping him back. If you just don't want him, just say you don't want him.

People will just replace Waluigi with soemthing else anyway. Geno, then Bandana Dee, then i don't know, Goku?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That's an even worse reason to justify keeping him back. If you just don't want him, just say you don't want him.

People will just replace Waluigi with soemthing else anyway. Geno, then Bandana Dee, then i don't know, Goku?
I actually wouldn't mind him tbh. I'd just be sad the fanart of that would be over is all because I find it hilarious and funny.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Sakurai allows you to pick the last DLC character, but it can only be someone from one of the orginal 10 franchises in Smash 64. Who would you pick?

That's tough for me, because I really want a Gen 8 Pokemon (Zacian), but I also think Zelda could use another rep (Champion). A new Kirby character would be nice too (BWD).
If assist upgrades are on the table, then Skull Kid. If not, I'd want Bandana Waddle Dee or Paper Mario.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Geno? Meh. I enjoyed SMRPG, but it's an instance where I don't want the characters for Smash.
Music? Hell yeah. Characters? Nah.

I love Bully: Schorlarship Edition but I won't be asking for Jimmy Hopkins for Smash.
It's a feeling that I share as well. It's not as if the Mario series and Square Enix are running out of potential newcomers. If he gets in then cool, good for his fans. But he wouldn't excite me a single bit. The character is really obscure and old. It's been over 20 years since we last saw him and other Mario RPGs have already been released since then without him.

D

Deleted member

It's been out, do you mean the update? The game still kinda blows now that I've looked back at it. No ones gonna use Zap gags since half the time you're gonna play solo from the super low amount of players. It's simply just not viable unless you intend of spending 20 hours in CEO buildings.

Ain't worth it no more, G. :drshrug:
Apologies, I do mean the update.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Also the gatekeeping regarding a Yoshi rep gets under my skin

"Must be a reoccurring character"

"Must be a reoccurring character originating from a Yoshi game"

"Must be a reoccurring character originating from a Yoshi game with hardly any association with the larger Mario franchise"

"Must be a reoccurring character originating from a Yoshi game with hardly any association with the larger Mario franchise. And before I consider a Yoshi rep, there must be multiple [arbitrary number] characters in the franchise that fit that bill to boot"

And I'm like jesus ****ing christ :yoshi:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master

If people are (jokingly) complaining about Banjo & Kazooie screwing up their perfect rectangle (at least, those who are unstacked--hashtag teamstacked), I'd hate it if there were 7 DLC fighters... then no one (except for those who don't care) would be happy.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
As for if any assist could make the cut. I'd pick Isaac since I still feel for the fans who should had gotten their golden boy as we K. Rool fans got our boi.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If you all haven’t watched lt, stop what your doing and watch the infinity train episodes. It tackles everything and a pretty big real life issue very well.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sakurai allows you to pick the last DLC character, but it can only be someone from one of the orginal 10 franchises in Smash 64. Who would you pick?

That's tough for me, because I really want a Gen 8 Pokemon (Zacian), but I also think Zelda could use another rep (Champion). A new Kirby character would be nice too (BWD).
Tingle would be my easiest pick for sure. Not that I don't appreciate a lot of other choices, like Geno, Dixie Kong, Impa, Ganon, Krystal, etc.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I still find it a bit sad and funny that the two assist trophies that are related to Wario are the ones who got mocked the most. You think there's a correlation?
Fellow assist trophies Starfy and Bomberman also have Wario connections funnily enough

Wario had a prominent role in one of the Starfy games, I think it was either the 3rd or 4th

Then there was Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman

The moral of the story is to never associate with Wario

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I never really complained about characters being assist trophies. It's ****ing great, especially that Shovel Knight reveal, wow.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Say we did get an last bonus and 7th DLC character for free and it was Waluigi. What would you guys think?

I'd be happy for Waluigi's fans and now that I think about it actually I can imagine fanart of Waluigi similar to the ultra Shaggy instinct memes and such. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom