• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

R O F L

Smash Ace
Crap. I really wanted to emulate and mod Pikmin 2 and Sunshine but I found out my old RVL-001 Wii can't read discs anymore. I need it to rip the roms off the discs...
I do have another modded Wii, but it isn't gamecube compatible and just spits out the discs.

:|

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Anyone else interested in Astral Chain? The game comes out in a few more weeks and I don't see much discussion about it on here...

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Anyone else interested in Astral Chain? The game comes out in a few more weeks and I don't see much discussion about it on here...
if it isn't Fire Emblem™: Three Houses (2019) for the Nintendo Switch then what's even the point

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Brawl grand finals at Smash Con made me tenser than I have been since 2013. Good stuff and Anti and Nairo both for reminding me how much PTSD I have when I heard old Mach Tornado SFX.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
ryu in smash flash is lowkey my jam because ryu in smash 4 was highkey my jam

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, one thing I need to note before I go to bed, is that Dimitri was a ****ing hero on Marianne paralogue, dude didn't give a **** he got poisoned or attacked by tons of monster, he just kept going and going until he killed EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

No matter how edgy or tragic he get, Dimitri is a true hero who won't be stop by anyone to help those he love, everyone on the team did a fantastic job too, and in all, I'm sooooooooo glad I choosed Blue Lions on my first playthrough. That, and recruit Lys & Hilda too helped.

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I don't get the whole "WOOO THEY ADDED SOMEONE SMASH ALREADY DID" thing, how is this hype?
Imo Smash Flash 2 and Smash Ultimate are very separate games. If they added King K. Rool to Smash Flash 2 and he was the exact same as in Ultimate I would still be hyped to try him out within that game's engine.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
oh no... OH NO
you want true fear, i'll give you fear

in lunatic:
  • all bosses can move freely like regular enemies
  • all enemy classes have abilities; thief gets pass, archer gets poison strike, etc
  • all enemy classes get a +5 to their attack speed, increasing chances of doubling you
  • enemy units receive a stat increase across the board
  • there's another datamined difficulty above this still to come

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman

in lunatic:
  • all enemy classes have abilities; thief gets pass, archer gets poison strike, etc
  • all enemy classes get a +5 to their attack speed, increasing chances of doubling you
Fans: Three Houses is kinda easy

IS: *Dimitri laugh*

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

in lunatic:
IS: They say our game is too easy, even on Hard/Classic? Alright, we ****ing give them what they want.
6fc.gif

BRING THE ASSHOLE REINFORCEMENT!!!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Btw, the new CoD game, titled Modern Warfare won't have politics in it. It's a game about apolitical war that's a soft reboot of a game that centers around Russia having a civil war to restore it back to it's Soviet Days, as well as war in the Middle East.

And nuclear stuff too.

???

(And yes, I know their explaination, no, it doesn't make it any better)

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So far I have MUA3. I want to eventually get Kirby Star Allies and Scribblenauts Mega Pack. I also want Pirate Warriors 4 and Pokemon Sword and Shield when those release.
Kirby Star Allies is a pretty fun time with all the updates they made to it. You'll probably enjoy it as long as you don't expect to be challenged too often.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Yeah but Gumshoos was probably designed at the same time Trump was getting into the race.
KISS has been around for decades.

It is kinda weird that they’d do this weirdly specific reference, especially since KISS aren’t a Britain-born band, but that crazy tongue alongside the face marks are just too spot on.

I feel like the train go thought was to have a badger based Zigzagoon line because Britain, then KISS was used as inspiration.
Ironic how Gene Simmons is the only member of the band to have been born in Europe at all.

Brawl grand finals at Smash Con made me tenser than I have been since 2013. Good stuff and Anti and Nairo both for reminding me how much PTSD I have when I heard old Mach Tornado SFX.
That reminds me, I love how so many top players registered for Smash 4, maybe to relive the memories, then also decided "Screw this..." and DQ'd day 1. Not surprising, though.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Btw, the new CoD game, titled Modern Warfare won't have politics in it. It's a game about apolitical war that's a soft reboot of a game that centers around Russia having a civil war to restore it back to it's Soviet Days, as well as war in the Middle East.

And nuclear stuff too.

???

(And yes, I know their explaination, no, it doesn't make it any better)
War in of itself is political lmao what the ****.

Potato_

Smash Lord
I saw that leak. People started going crazy over it because it said Weezing would get a “Regional evolution” and was posted on July 6th, and also mentioned Team Yell, but new region evolutions and Team Yell were in that one May leak that has gotten everything right so far.

However, the leak started off listing all the gym leaders, and failed to mentions Bea or Allister, or a fighting or ghost gym at all, so fake.
Didn't that leak name both Bede and Marnie before either was even revealed?

The gym stuff doesn't add up but you don't name two unrevealed characters like that without knowing something. As with a lot of leaks, I'm gonna bet it has some true stuff and some fake stuff.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
choose your fighter

dimitri alexandre blaiddyd the "boar prince", king of the holy kingdom of faerghus and protector of the realm

versus

one bernie girl

1565475491377.png

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
choose your fighter

dimitri alexandre blaiddyd the "boar prince", king of the holy kingdom of faerghus and protector of the realm

versus

one bernie girl

View attachment 234326
Universal healthcare is why one is alive and the other isn't after the battle of the Eagle and Lion 2.0

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Didn't that leak name both Bede and Marnie before either was even revealed?

The gym stuff doesn't add up but you don't name two unrevealed characters like that without knowing something. As with a lot of leaks, I'm gonna bet it has some true stuff and some fake stuff.
Marnie and Bede were already on the leak that came before the Dynamax, etc. reveals; the one that had Sirfetch'd and the starter evolutions.

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
Scream at it for hours to assert dominance
I wouldn't recommend that. Crickets are very aggressive, territorial creatures, and in some cases, even vengeful. For instance, I nearly stepped on one the other day while I went out for a walk. When I came home, all of my kitchen knives were missing and I could hear a chorus of aggressive chirping and knife-sharpening from my bedroom upstairs...

...I barely got out of the house alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom