• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I have learned to fear Cruel :ultgunner: immensely.

Jesus that smash attack is obnoxious.
mii gunner is annoying as hell no matter if its a """human""" or a CPU behind it

im convinced mii gunner mains are either reptilians or demons

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
so.

There’s this Undertale fangame that’s a new version of the Underswap AU, which keeps the characters’ personalities intact while swapping their roles and still swaps the same characters as in the original Underswap:

It has no release date and so far is just getting a demo at some point, but I just wanted to share because I’ve known about it for a few years or so now, they uploaded this today, and it’s looking great.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wonder if Janemba's has some secret tech to him. A lot of first impressions that he's kind of trash. But GO1 was kind of vouching for him. So maybe it'll be Japan that shows off his tech.

I do want to see more people use Cooler, but I guess he's not that great either. I should lab a bit more with him since I do a fair a bit with Gohan and Vegeta.

mii gunner is annoying as hell no matter if its a """human""" or a CPU behind it

im convinced mii gunner mains are either reptilians or demons
Local Mii Gunner player after taking an L online. And then get ready for the Runback.

Lizard by Romita.jpg

EDIT: NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy , can you merge this post with the one next to it? I thought someone else already posted.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
...But my Fellow, This is SERIOUS Business... This is life or Death right here
Why are you so obsessed with Shadow getting into Smash to go as far as bothering Nintendo employees who have nothing to do with the development of the game anyway?

GhostM

Phantom
Anyone else notice that it’s always around this time every single day where the bots infiltrate and promote their skin products and other crap all over?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Shroob Shroob yo the links awakenings spirits are back up

just grabbed one after a tourney loss, probably cause of the new event

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What tourney? The online one?
yeah, but its not exclusive to it, you just get a random spirit as a prize and it happened to be one of them

you can probably just roll on the spirit board and hope to get lucky

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I wonder if Janemba's has some secret tech to him. A lot of first impressions that he's kind of trash. But GO1 was kind of vouching for him. So maybe it'll be Japan that shows off his tech.

I do want to see more people use Cooler, but I guess he's not that great either. I should lab a bit more with him since I do a fair a bit with Gohan and Vegeta.

Local Mii Gunner player after taking an L online. And then get ready for the Runback.

EDIT: NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy , can you merge this post with the one next to it? I thought someone else already posted.
Aww, Lizard's hilariously massive ego. How I miss that :yoshi:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Played 3 tournaments. First one as Sheik to get some practice in with her: Out in 2nd round but would have won in a viable ruleset due to playing better but caught by sudden death. Was better than the ROB. Oh well. Should have done my kill moves sooner.

Second: made the final with Dark Samus. Beat a decent Zamus along the way in third round. Lost to a K. Rool 1-0.

Final: As Wolf, made the semi finals. Beat a decent Olimar in third round. Narrowly lost to a decent Mario.

A bit rusty but getting back into the groove. From my experience there is not a challenge until the third round. All my plays have had: not good player, mediocre player that could improve, decent player, decent player, good player. I am sure it varies.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
lucky

i wasted all my spirt board items trying to get the ****ing toycon robot
See, I'm not having a problem with the Spirit Board. No, the lat *counts* 26 I need are all summons or Store Exclusives... at least I think Shovel Knight is store exclusive.

Edit: meant to point out that I got no ****ing SP. At all. Zilch.

Last edited:

7NATOR

Smash Master

Well People did say 17 was top tier on day 1, and that Bardock and Kid Goku were meh, and look at how that turned out, I'm sure they will find something for Janemba

While i can see the theory of Mii Gunners being Reptilians, personally i think they are Call of Duty Players. I still remember that Shokio Video talking about Miiverse where some guy wanted Mega Man Removed for a Call of Duty Soldier.

Why are you so obsessed with Shadow getting into Smash to go as far as bothering Nintendo employees who have nothing to do with the development of the game anyway?
I'm Not Obsessed, I'm just Trying to Achieve my main purpose in life, which is to Eat, sleep, Live, play games, and Play as Shadow in Smash

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Where the **** did you come from?

Why is the band back together suddenly?:dr^_^:
The site has expressed that they actually ARE going to try and change **** for the better and that the staff didn't promise it and decide to forget hoping everyone else forgot. It remains to be seen if the site actually changed but I'm giving another chance

7NATOR

Smash Master
The site has expressed that they actually ARE going to try and change **** for the better and that the staff didn't promise it and decide to forget hoping everyone else forgot. It remains to be seen if the site actually changed but I'm giving another chance
Wait, what's wrong with the Site?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This event is weird in who qualifies and who doesn't.

Half of these roster characters saved the world and they're not considered heroes but :ultdarkpit: is still seen as a villain? yeah, aight sakurai

Shroob

Sup?
Finally got 10 KOs in Cruel Smash done

Thank **** I never have to do that **** again.

Granted, not like doing Century Smash and Classic Mode with EVERY character is gonna be much fun either.

Shroob

Sup?
Oh **** there's the abomination that All Star Mode turned into as well to do.

Home Run Contest died for this garbo.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I only won one tournament so far. And it's not with Lucas yet. :ultjoker:

Of course the biggest obstacles overall is :ultlink::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink::ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultgunner:. Unsurprisingly, given the HUGE advantage projectile reliant characters have on FD format.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i swear, 90% of these heros vs villains tourneys are just heroes and ganons

D

Deleted member

remember when Nintendo added OCs to mario golf?

these guys got a support thread yet because i think they're more iconic than banjo and should be in smash
No Plum, I'm disappointed

Last edited by a moderator:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Ok, I won't.

Hero is really fun btw. I just wish melee attacks weren't tied to a menu you have to open and position yourself to use.

The joke is this is a reply without the reply function, but I had to add more to avoid spam

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
*insert that one South Park episode of Cartman banning everyone from entering his park so it beckons them ALL to do so*

:yoshi:
Aw, I love that one! Easily the funniest thing about the whole thing was Cartman being forced to let people into the park to pay for the rides' operation, ultimately losing both it and his inheritance. If you need a refresher after "Scott Tenorman Must Die," that's just the thing to watch.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Guess who just wasted his Divine Pulse charges optimizing getting treasure chest and then forgot to pay attention to the Death Knight's 29% crit ratio? This guy!

Also special shout out to Hilda for failing to land and 80% hit rate attack and thus failing to trigger Seal Speed when I needed it most.

Edit: This is a blind Hard/Classic play through, btw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom