• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I still have that idea in progress about the two DLC WoL mini-maps that both split into three paths with the TH house leaders in one and Galar starters in the other. Just need to come up with enough spirits for that. Fortunately I have a lot of help from Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy coming in.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I still have that idea in progress about the two DLC WoL mini-maps that both split into three paths with the TH house leaders in one and Galar starters in the other. Just need to come up with enough spirits for that. Fortunately I have a lot of help from Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy coming in.
1565318393399.png

if you want any more help, feel free to ask me

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Bernie and Marianne do the fusion dance to make the Biggest Mood Ever™
I’m disappointed those two didn’t get any supports with each other. Maybe they couldn’t think of a way that two incredibly anti-social characters could ever talk to each other lol. Would have been nice to see them overcome a task somehow by bonding over their shared fears and discomforts.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That online tournament sounds fascinating, it's just too bad it's on my move-in day where I probably have 0 time for any tournament.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ooo! Ooo! I wanna play!

If Kratos gets in, how ya guys reacts?
Both Angry Greek/Sony Dante and Girl/SEGA Dante make it in before Dante Dante.

Dante.gif

I wouldn't hate Kratos, but it's not like Sony's been playing nice like Mircosoft's been doing these past couple of years.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You know what would be nice? A feature like the My Music section, which allows you to increase the likelihood of things, except instead of music, it works for Assist Trophies and Pokeball characters. There may have to be stricter limits to prevent abuse or using the same one over and over, especially the rarer ones, but I think it could work. It would have to be unlockable, too.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
In fairness, Smash is quite a different animal from the rest of the games featured at EVO. A lot of appeal in spectating a fighting game is knowing what's happening, and a Smash player who doesn't play traditional fighters therefor might not get much out of watching, say, Street Fighter.

That said I've never seen a Smash fan that can't at least appreciate a Tekken grand finals. That **** is hype for anyone watching.
Funny enough I skipped Tekken this yeah so I could get some sleep. Same with Soul Calibur, MK11 and SamSho when I saw that half of top 8 played Genjuro who's lame as **** and Infiltration won his first match

Speaking of sleep i just slept 10 hours on a work day. Wild

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Well, I've now won 4 online tournaments, with Ike, Mario, Marth, and Snake. Phew.
Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 11.43.30 PM.png
I tried one as Joker, and man...he's not such a great pick when you can't hold onto or regain Arsene within a 2:30 minute match.

EDIT: Won another as Cloud!

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know what would be nice? A feature like the My Music section, which allows you to increase the likelihood of things, except instead of music, it works for Assist Trophies and Pokeball characters. There may have to be stricter limits to prevent abuse or using the same one over and over, especially the rarer ones, but I think it could work. It would have to be unlockable, too.
You know what would be really nice? The ability to select individual custom stages while selecting random frequencies

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well, I've now won 4 online tournaments, with Ike, Mario, Marth, and Snake. Phew.
View attachment 234152
I tried one as Joker, and man...he's not such a great pick when you can't hold onto or regain Arsene within a 2:30 minute match.
I've won tourneys with:

- Hero
- Simon
- Toon Link
- Chrom
- Cloud
- Dr. Mario

surprisingly i haven't won a single one with my main man :ultlittlemac: yet, probably because all my finals are against samus

7NATOR

Smash Master
Hey guys, I got Real Questions

First, What site should i Post my moveset too that has the most likelyhood of Ninteno Seeing it

Also, if Smash Ultimate got a Deluxe Edition, What new features would you want from it?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
First, What site should i Post my moveset too that has the most likelyhood of Ninteno Seeing it
none because nintendo isnt gonna see it anyway from anywhere regardless of status

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hey guys, I got Real Questions

Also, if Smash Ultimate got a Deluxe Edition, What new features would you want from it?
Smash Ultimate Deluxe?

Subspace Emmisary 2 and replace spirits with trophies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
World of light isn't bad but I sure do miss subspace emmisary. It would be great to see how they would do a new story with all the new guys we've gotten since brawl, probably with more voice acting since the wol cutscene had it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just finished God of War 1. Honestly, it felt weirdly short. And didn’t have much of a plot. Tomorrow I start 2. Can’t wait to see where the series goes from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom