• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
When you see a new Pokemon leak and its contents has a six armed Machamp, a fur suit Eevee and Buzz Lightyear

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
No. I just want WoL with added platforming levels and cool cutscenes showing character interactions.
World of light isn't bad but I sure do miss subspace emmisary. It would be great to see how they would do a new story with all the new guys we've gotten since brawl, probably with more voice acting since the wol cutscene had it.
:ultpit:: We'll win this, I know we will!
:ultisabelle:: gogominowgominow

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
For game modes, I guess something like Boss Rush(maybe with a couple of new bosses) would be nice and re-uses assets so it wouldn't take as much development time as another type of adventure mode. Maybe something like Break the Targets and Home Run Contest too. They already have 100 Mob Smash, All-Star, 3:00 Smash and all that. Granted All-Star was changed to be simpler.

If they did go crazy with a DLC mode(similar to stage builder), I would want something like Smash Run. But maybe the arena is more of a hodgepodge of established game locations. Would be nice if we got more enemies from Mega Man(Sniper Joes, Mets, Battons and Shield Attackers ect.) and Sonic, not to mention all the CV enemies they already made models for.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
*rolls eyes*

It’s not out of the realm of possibility for her to have actual voiced dialogue you know.
I don't see a problem with her having her usual Isabelle noises as long as there's captions, like how they do it in animal crossing.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Funny enough I skipped Tekken this yeah so I could get some sleep. Same with Soul Calibur, MK11 and SamSho when I saw that half of top 8 played Genjuro who's lame as **** and Infiltration won his first match

Speaking of sleep i just slept 10 hours on a work day. Wild
Despite being a huge fan of kompetitive MK11, I fell asleep before grand finals for that happened as well. I dunno why that **** was going past 1 in the morning lmao

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You know what happened to my boi the moment he went CG?

A broken bag of bones and a ruined career because of Ken.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

At least in Smash 4, he got a cooler trailer than most characters, it had a unique artstyle.

7NATOR

Smash Master

Don't Worry, Mac will get him next Time

Just a hunch.

It's a proposition as silly as calling nintendo support demanding him
Well Look guys, I'm just Trying to make the Chances of Shadow being in Smash as likely as possible

Anyway i ask because i think I Created one of the Greatsest Smash Movesets of All Time with Shadow the Hedgehog. If Sakurai say this he would probably cream his Pants on how Epic, how Flashy, how awesome it is...or how Potentially OP it might be, but i Balance it

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Anyway i ask because i think I Created one of the Greatsest Smash Movesets of All Time with Shadow the Hedgehog. If Sakurai say this he would probably cream his Pants on how Epic, how Flashy, how awesome it is...or how Potentially OP it might be, but i Balance it
this is so sincere but its also so hilarious how its worded

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Hey guys, I got Real Questions

First, What site should i Post my moveset too that has the most likelyhood of Ninteno Seeing it

Also, if Smash Ultimate got a Deluxe Edition, What new features would you want from it?
I really doubt Nintendo looks at any of these sites, sorry. My personal advice is just talking about him a lot (but not only him), to hopefully get more fans, so he can get in the K.Rool way. Maybe post your moveset for him in all the moveset threads here?

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Well Brawl in Subspace Emissary...

But I'm having a tough time remembering if there was any other CGI appearances since then... :yoshi:
He was in a bunch of Brawl Cut-scenes. Not to mention those Mario + Sonic Olympic Games.
I was talking in terms of trailers but I get your point now.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Why not? Seriously. What’s the difference?
The language that the animals of Animal Crossing speak is an established language in its series. Making Isabelle speak anything else is lore breaking, and as history has taught us, changing the natural dialogue of a character is not a very popular concept for an established character.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
:ultisabelle: has an existential crisis over the existence of :ultduckhunt:

StormC

Smash Hero
What's your guys' favorite anime? King Of The Hill is mine.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

7NATOR

Smash Master
this is so sincere but its also so hilarious how its worded
...But my Fellow, This is SERIOUS Business... This is life or Death right here

I Exaggerate, but i tell you this moveset is work of the gods...Goku Black would be Proud

I really doubt Nintendo looks at any of these sites, sorry. My personal advice is just talking about him a lot (but not only him), to hopefully get more fans, so he can get in the K.Rool way. Maybe post your moveset for him in all the moveset threads here?
I probably should do that, I was thinking like if i Should post it to Youtube, Facebook, Aminno, or something like that. Anyway i would want to post moveset, and it could be considered finished, but i wanted to add more stuff to make Moveset More Sexy than originally it was

Trust me, when Smash fans sees it, Echo Shadow idea will die

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
fun fact yoshi is a character in Mario golf toadstool tour thank you all
remember when Nintendo added OCs to mario golf?

kissclipart-mario-golf-advance-tour-neil-and-ella-clipart-mari-97deeaa51b61fc7b.jpg

these guys got a support thread yet because i think they're more iconic than banjo and should be in smash

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
The language that the animals of Animal Crossing speak is an established language in its series. Making Isabelle speak anything else is lore breaking, and as history has taught us, changing the natural dialogue of a character is not a very popular concept for an established character.
If there is anything I take super cereal, it's the language consistency of my favorite character!!!

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Though being a bit more serious, I would really like a Tetris or Dr.Mario stage in the series at one point. Could be a crazy and goofy stage to fight on every once in a while. Or Panel de Pon if somehow Lip was made playable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom