• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mean. Why not. Why not branch out for the sake of something different?
'cuz they may just be not the company for that kind of project?

Trying new stuff is cool, but you still gotta have some knoweldge on what you're working on and be passionate about it. The MvC franchise was born due to the fact peoples at Capcom were fan of the X-Men, even translating the books in advance before the official release if I'm not mistaken, but I doubt now those days that peoples at AWS are big fan of Nicktoon.

Again, if you want a fighting game that use western animation, the Skullgirl team is the best bet, Peacock is basically what you want in a single character, imagine the same team doing this for a entire cast.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Arg. Bridget frustrates me.
But Bridget is a lil cutie, hes amazing. As far as I know, he was only in one game. I was hoping GG was added to Cross Tag Battle so Bridget was gonna be added but Alas

Still confused about why they gave him giant cuffs around his waist tho lol GG is weird

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
There's three options: you enjoy what you have until what you like comes back, you find something new to like or you make your own version of it.
So It’s hopeless then. I see. No way I could ever have the time or money to make this stuff myself.
'cuz they may just be not the company for that kind of project?

Trying new stuff is cool, but you still gotta have some knoweldge on what you're working on and be passionate about it. The MvC franchise was born due to the fact peoples at Capcom were fan of the X-Men, even translating the books in advance before the official release if I'm not mistaken, but I doubt now those days that peoples at AWS are big fan of Nicktoon.

Again, if you want a fighting game that use western animation, the Skullgirl team is the best bet, Peacock is basically what you want in a single character, imagine the same team doing this for a entire cast.
Has the skullgirls team even done anything sense that game came out?
But Bridget is a lil cutie, hes amazing. As far as I know, he was only in one game. I was hoping GG was added to Cross Tag Battle so Bridget was gonna be added but Alas

Still confused about why they gave him giant cuffs around his waist tho lol GG is weird
Honestly. That’s why I have a problem with him. He’s a trap, and the notion of traps is ultimately harmful to trans people.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I'm thinking, what could Nintendo have in their late fall/winter Line-up besides Banjo.

I'm thinking there may be a big update to Mario Maker 2 incoming. Just hope they add the option to shut Luigi up in single player.
Not sure - Pokemon will be the big holiday release, but I can't think of any major titles coming out in December (other than stuff at E3 that was just given vague 'coming 2019' timeframes). Maybe we'll get a few things for 2019 revealed in a September direct? Though that wouldn't give much notice

And here I am hoping for more Mario Kart DLC

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
myself.

Has the skullgirls team even done anything sense that game came out?
They are still working on Indivisible as far I know, so they are busy, but still in the business, so not out of the picture.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
What do you guys think about sword and shield? In general i've heard alot more complaints than positive comments, what's everyone upset about besides the national dex thing?

D

Deleted member

I was testing out some code. Basically, if a internal number is set to something, (0, 1, 2, or 3) it’ll give me a message. I had some fun with these.

If Equal to 0
From 0 to hero. Wait... It’s just 0.

If Equal to 1
We are number one, hey!

If Equal to Two
2 bad.

If Equal to 3
3rd times the charm.

Noipoi

Howdy!
What do you guys think about sword and shield? In general i've heard alot more complaints than positive comments, what's everyone upset about besides the national dex thing?
I think it looks fun, despite its flaws. Lookin forward to it.

I understand why some people are upset, I really do. But I also wish they’d stop shoving it in my face whenever I wanna talk positively about it.

Be mad all you want, but if I don’t wanna hear it then stop talking to me about it.

I’m not specifically referring to anyone here, btw. I go to other places besides this one.

D

Deleted member

I think it looks fun, despite its flaws. Lookin forward to it.

I understand why some people are upset, I really do. But I also wish they’d stop shoving it in my face whenever I wanna talk positively about it.

Be mad all you want, but if I don’t wanna hear it then stop talking to me about it.

I’m not specifically referring to anyone here, btw. I go to other places besides this one.
Basically this. One thing isn’t gonna throw the entire game off, unless it’s crucial, like controls, which in this case it isn’t. The game still works. I find a lot of people are exaggerating.

Really? Interesting. I thought once you entered Smashboards you could never leave.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Basically this. One thing isn’t gonna throw the entire game off, unless it’s crucial, like controls, which in this case it isn’t. The game still works. I find a lot of people are exaggerating.

Really? Interesting. I thought once you entered Smashboards you could never leave.
I tried once. But I ultimately came back. People here are nice to me. Most other people aren’t. Why would I leave that.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I think it has promise. People are just focusing on one negative (Dex) and using it to draw attention to other problems that've existed long before SwSh (subpar graphics, reused animations, etc.).

People will get over the Dex issue eventually, even if they deny that they will if you asked them today. As more info gets released, people will slowly get more hyped for the game, and the positive opinions will be more frequent.

D

Deleted member

People are just focusing on one negative (Dex) and using it to draw attention to other problems that've existed long before SwSh (subpar graphics, reused animations, etc.).
ok but this is very much so true

most true thing ive heard you say

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think it has promise. People are just focusing on one negative (Dex) and using it to draw attention to other problems that've existed long before SwSh (subpar graphics, reused animations, etc.).

People will get over the Dex issue eventually, even if they deny that they will if you asked them today. As more info gets released, people will slowly get more hyped for the game, and the positive opinions will be more frequent.
If the dex wasn’t a thing people would think that tree was the most gorgeous tree in the history of gaming

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I mean, is it wrong to want the games to have better graphics and animations?

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Kinda mixed

I don't think the National Dex thing is the end of the world as I'm more invested in what you can do in the game as opposed to who's in it. However, dyna/giganta maxing hasn't exactly got me hyped and I'm not expecting the return of much wanted features (and any good features that are added in Gen 8 will probably get yeeted in Gen 9)

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Did you guys hear of the huge leak?
2000+ Game Journalists and YouTubers who were special atendees at E3 got their personal info leaked completely. 100% Doxxed. Yikes.
When people talk about wanting E3 leaks, I don’t think this is what they have in mind

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I mean, is it wrong to want the games to have better graphics and animations?
Of course not. It's just ridiculous to act like this issue is new to Pokemon. The games have been on handhelds up until now, so people have let the bad graphics slide by. Now we have Pokemon on Switch, and people are complaining because Let's Go and SwSh don't have PS4 (or even BotW) graphics, even though graphics have never been a strong suit for Pokemon. Oddly enough though, people are more critical toward the graphics in SwSh than they were with Let's Go. Wonder why that is? *cough Dex cough.

If you're gonna cut Game Freak some slack in any area, it should be the graphics. They've never had to worry about making Pokemon games extremely smooth and detailed before, so this is a huge transition for them. Heck, transitioning from 2D to 3D is something they're still trying to master. Let them build a little experience with these first few Pokemon games on the Switch, and see if the graphics go up from there.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
How..how does a screw up that major happen?
Ok, so the contact info of each journalist was in a database spreadsheet, you know, like every other company, in case if they need to contact them and what not. However, for whatever reason, that database was on their MAIN WEBSITE, just inaccesable, until you know, with some fancy tinkering around, they managed to find it, and viola, leak time.

D

Deleted member

Ok, so the contact info of each journalist was in a database spreadsheet, you know, like every other company, in case if they need to contact them and what not. However, for whatever reason, that database was on their MAIN WEBSITE, just inaccesable, until you know, with some fancy tinkering around, they managed to find it, and viola, leak time.
Bet all those fellas are pretty mad about that one.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Man that’s terrible.

Do you uh...

Would you happen to know if any credit card information was leaked?

Like the 16 digit code, the expiration date, and the three wacky numbers on the back?

Just asking.

D

Deleted member

Man that’s terrible.

Do you uh...

Would you happen to know if any credit card information was leaked?

Like the 16 digit code, the expiration date, and the three wacky numbers on the back?

Just asking.
Houston, we have a bruh moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom