• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
They aren't going to have update 6.0 and 7.0 that close together. Fighter 4 will almost certainly be out before the end of December.

Bayo and Corrin were grouped together because the 3DS could only handle a small number DLC updates.
How much larger do you think that Smash 4 would've been if the 3DS wasn't going to be given a Smash Bros.?

StormC

Smash Hero
How much larger do you think that Smash 4 would've been if the 3DS wasn't going to be given a Smash Bros.?
I'd like to think we would at least have a substantial single player mode like Subspace Emissary and World Of Light.

I know WOL wasn't everyone's cup of tea but I really enjoyed having an adventure mode again. Definitely entertained me the whole way through.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Dunno, by the time the final DLC came out, Ultimate began development (hell, the project plan was finished the same month the Final Smash Direct aired) and the Switch was about to come out next year (the same year the Wii U ended production)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
When Smash 4 first released, Charizard hadn't fully clicked with me yet. I loved the lizard but I was mostly playing Dark Pit back then with some Lucina to the side.

Then one time while playing Smash Run, I decided to give him another whirl and I had a blast. So I kept playing Smash Run over and over again with him. Next thing I knew I had sold my soul to him and my DP/Lucy/Jr usage dropped drastically.

So yeah, Smash 3DS was cool with me. It's weird to think that in an alternative timeline I could have been a Dark Pit loyalist though.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
PeridotGX PeridotGX 's AMA will be going up later today instead of yesterday due to panda having busy business to attend to last night

please look forward to it

StormC

Smash Hero
Anyone here play Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission? (boy is that a mouthful)

It's on sale on Switch, tempted to bite, never really played these card games before, but I'm a megahuge DB fan so that could be enough.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Greetings.

Three Houses is a hell of a drug.

That is all.

Bernie bear.

Shroob

Sup?
>Complain about not having a Switch for 7 months
>Been soo busy all day that the only thing I could do was set it up

:sadsheep:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
(Smashboards Series)
GUH-HUZZAH:starman::starman::starman::starman:

scenario: :ultbrawler: (toad alt) and :ultjigglypuff: (red alt) on Miiverse (BG Music: Last Suprise)
Attack, 10,000
gimmicks: Opponent (:ultjigglypuff:) likes to use Up Special, hostile Assist Trophies may appear (Midna)

(Insert perfect copy of Sigma fight here)
I like it! Not sure why we have Jigglypuff, though. I maybe would have added a Joker that likes to taunt a lot.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
imagine sending someone a picture of sakurai's birthday cake before ultimate was fully revealed

1565001983303.png

Shroob

Sup?
now all we have to do is fight over what 3 series the macaroons represent behind the smash bros logo
Animal Crossing, Duck Hunt, Street Fighter

....Yeah, I actually cross referenced.

Untitled.png

No Banjo-Kazooie or Fighter 4/5 here.

Ya know what these things remind me of?

The "Experiment Pods" from Lilo and Stitch.

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
who here wants to main the bird and the bear when they comes out
I've been waiting 20 years to play them in Smash (or at minimum, 14-ish, since during Smash 64 I never imagined there'd be sequels, and didn't own a Gamecube). Doesn't matter if they're ****, or complicated to play well, or anything--I'm maining them. :ultbanjokazooie:

D

Deleted member

(Smashboards Series)
GUH-HUZZAH:starman::starman::starman::starman:

scenario: :ultbrawler: (toad alt) and :ultjigglypuff: (red alt) on Miiverse (BG Music: Last Suprise)
Attack, 10,000
gimmicks: Opponent (:ultjigglypuff:) likes to use Up Special, hostile Assist Trophies may appear (Midna)

(Insert perfect copy of Sigma fight here)
OOOOOOH this looks fun! Do me, do me!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sakurai got a cute cake for his birthday!
Imagine if someone ****ed up and includes the franchise symbols for 4 and 5.

Honestly, they’re probably there. Just behind the cake where we can’t see them. Or Sakurai personally are them before the picture was taken.

Edit: Banjo’s symbol can’t be seen here either. Any others we can’t see? I’m not saying this means anything. I’m just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Honestly, they’re probably there. Just behind the cake where we can’t see them. Or Sakurai personally are them before the picture was taken.

Edit: Banjo’s symbol can’t be seen here either. Any others we can’t see? I’m not saying this means anything. I’m just curious.
It's just some other series.

Animal Crossing, Duck Hunt, Street Fighter

....Yeah, I actually cross referenced.

No Banjo-Kazooie or Fighter 4/5 here.

Ya know what these things remind me of?

The "Experiment Pods" from Lilo and Stitch.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

CosmicQuark

Smash Master

The only ones currently playable that can't be seen are Animal Crossing, Street Fighter and Duck Hunt, and there's only three that can't be seen so I'm guessing all series playable/announced are on there, including Dragon Quest, except for Banjo-Kazooie.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Sakurai got a cute cake for his birthday!
That's pretty cool. Wish I could have a slice. :(

That being said, today's the day I turn 24. Here's celebrating 24 years of existence for me! :)

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The day after Detective Pikachu releases on DVD. Nice! >:]

Also, that date falls in line with a rumor from 4 days ago: Possible Spoiler Warning
This is pretty nifty! Shame I'll be in school when this is going on.
Also, tagging Noipoi Noipoi for this.

That's pretty cool. Wish I could have a slice. :(

That being said, today's the day I turn 24. Here's celebrating 24 years of existence for me! :)
Happy Birthday!

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I see. Sakurai’s not an idiot so I guess that makes sense. Even if Banjo’s symbol being absent is a little odd.... why am I talking about this like it matters!?!

Would have been nice to at least get a hint or something.

EVO sucked. We got no good reveals.
There were plenty of cool reveals at EVO, mostly reveals of DLC for the games that were there. It's a lot more niche than something like E3, and that's to be expected.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
The day after Detective Pikachu releases on DVD. Nice! >:]

Also, that date falls in line with a rumor from 4 days ago: Possible Spoiler Warning
Geez, taking your sweet time aren't you, Game Freak?

Whatever gets revealed, I expect people to get really excited about Sword and Shield.

For the next day or so. Then they'll complain about the Dex some more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom