• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Btw, Ninty actually did something good with their online service.

Those who have NSO get Mario Tennis Aces free for a week, and if you enjoyed it, you can buy it off the E-Shop for 30% of for almost the entire month of August.

So I hear it's like the Free Weekend that other companies do, only instead it's an entire week.

For those in Japan, you get Captain Toad instead.
That's cool, but to me that makes it seem like the NSO hasn't gotten off the ground as much as they would've liked.

Don't they also have a deal where you can get two full-priced games for $99.99 USD if you get the NSO as well? Something like that.

D

Deleted member

THIS IS THE PUREST THING EVER

it's also totally my headcanon that Eight/Guv often shares some of his food with Munchie
My headcanon with Eight/Guv is also that he has a bounty hunter agency formed by Samus, Munchie and him a-la Devil May Cry, XD.

I like your food headcanon too.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Stopped at Chick Fil-a on my way to Ohio to camp. I’m not a camper, but whatever.

Chick Fil-a is overrated.

Wendy’s 4 for 4 reigns supreme. Come at me.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I know, we're gonna get good ****. I'm just hoping that we can enjoy it.
You just gotta try and ignore the people who won’t let anyone else have fun

It’ll be way easier once we have something more to talk about

Last edited:

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Considering how everyone's mindset is about Pokemon SwSh right now, I don't know if I would be able to enjoy it or not with everyone else here. Namely Noipoi Noipoi .
To be fair, the only way Pokemon's ever going to break out of all the controversy is just by straight up showing off more of the game and getting people excited for it without any discussion from Masuda. If they let the game speak for itself, things will continue dying down and it's probably more likely to convert some people back over to hype. I say bring on the Pokemon news.

Shroob

Sup?
To be fair, the only way Pokemon's ever going to break out of all the controversy is just by straight up showing off more of the game and getting people excited for it without any discussion from Masuda. If they let the game speak for itself, things will continue dying down and it's probably more likely to convert some people back over to hype. I say bring on the Pokemon news.
As a dexit-er myself, they just need to keep Masudas mouth ****ing shut. Everytime he opens his mouth, he makes things worse.

D

Deleted member

Considering how everyone's mindset is about Pokemon SwSh right now, I don't know if I would be able to enjoy it or not with everyone else here. Namely Noipoi Noipoi .
Hey, I’ll admit SW/SH had flaws, but it still looks awesome. I fully intend on enjoying it.

D

Deleted member

I’m learning about physics. For this short film, I want the character to knock down some cans for my amusement.

D

Deleted member

You're kidding me right?

From the best anime ever made :yoshi:
never heard of it
also
Aggretsuko is the best anime ever made
Jewelpet is second place
Jojo is third place

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
That's cool, but to me that makes it seem like the NSO hasn't gotten off the ground as much as they would've liked.

Don't they also have a deal where you can get two full-priced games for $99.99 USD if you get the NSO as well? Something like that.
The Switch Vouchers? Those ended yesterday, but yeah, mainly because it was a tie in with Mario Maker 2.

I really hope they do that again, people did like that deal.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
You're kidding me right?

From the best anime ever made :yoshi:
*remember the theme song*

Bruh, stop giving me chills! THIS was the anime of my childhood, not just Dragon Ball

So I’m planning to restart Platinum and do something different this time around: Empoleon, Alakazam, Leafeon, Toxicroak, Froslass, Honchkrow

I’d say that’s not bad against the E4

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
People before were whining about all of the "hero is op" posts and ****.

Well, this one is for you. Here, this one says hero is bad.
shiakazing

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
me: "alright that's enough three houses for tonight, i'm starting to feel a bit tired so that's a good place to stop"

me literally five mins later: "alright let's just do a little more three houses"

D

Deleted member

My favourite intro theme from any old-school anime has to be the one from Lupin The 3rd.

The spanish version of the theme was arguably awesome for me too, but that goes into deeper subjective territory.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh, and while NoA's tweet didn't mention it, NoE's said that the free week of Mario Tennis Aces was under the name "Game Trials", meaning this may not be the only game that's getting this treatment.

Nevermind, it was in the sub tweet.

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
me: "alright that's enough three houses for tonight, i'm starting to feel a bit tired so that's a good place to stop"

me literally five mins later: "alright let's just do a little more three houses"
I'm glad three houses got delayed cause if it released any other time than summer vacation I would be ruined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom