• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Imagine seeing Hero do this at random.

What would you do?

oh my god
oh my ****ing god

yes, they're ALL voiced by the same guy
His voice isn't really the hardest to recognize, especially when it comes to yells. But he's still a god that gets a lot more roles that people think.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I do like CFA quite a lot, but I don't see their food as "almighty and perfect." I do really like them though. The menu's on par with Wendy's for me.

McDonald's is bleh. They're average at best.

...but considering my awful health record with KFC recently, McDonald's beats KFC any day of the week.

StormC

Smash Hero
His forte is the hot blooded rival warrior. In addition to Hiei, you got:

Strangely enough, both of which are Imaishi characters.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Oh, and while NoA's tweet didn't mention it, NoE's said that the free week of Mario Tennis Aces was under the name "Game Trials", meaning this may not be the only game that's getting this treatment.

Nevermind, it was in the sub tweet.
Wait what is this Gane Trials you speak of?

StormC

Smash Hero
The sales numbers are in. After three days, Three Houses managed to sell about 143,000 copies in Japan. Didn't cause a noticeable spike in Switch sales, but I suppose that's somewhat expected.

Overall, not bad.
I've heard secondhand that reception among Japanese fans is a tad muted, but I literally only read that in one place, so I dunno.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
masahiro sakurai devises a strategy to rid the world of vergeben and his leak posts, c. 2019
1564703062706.png

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
The sales numbers are in. After three days, Three Houses managed to sell about 143,000 copies in Japan. Didn't cause a noticeable spike in Switch sales, but I suppose that's somewhat expected.

Overall, not bad.
It seems like that report doesn't include digital sales, which might be considerably higher than normal due to the Nintendo Online game voucher deal. Guess we will have to wait until the next IR event to see how much it actually sold.

StormC

Smash Hero
Prayer circle so the final two characters aren't leaked. I don't know about you guys, but I want to be surprised for once.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I decided to see what this VRChat thing is... and I found this.
2C5FABD4-FF68-4C8D-9D71-CD0D3DA5FE80.jpeg
The actual model, ripped straight from the game, and now, I get to free roam in it!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Prayer circle so the final two characters aren't leaked. I don't know about you guys, but I want to be surprised for once.
Seconding this.

The Erdrick leaks and the countless debates they prompted until people instead started hammering into the ground how confirmed he was effectively killed any hype I could've had for The Hero.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'll be the aethist here.

The sooner we know the last 2, the better.
gonna go agnostic and say I wouldn't mind knowing IF one of the two is someone I really want

StormC

Smash Hero
Erdrick speculation and the denial people were in about it was the worst part of this whole game's marketing period. I would very much rather we get a nice surprise in the next Direct.

Shroob

Sup?
Erdrick speculation and the denial people were in about it was the worst part of this whole game's marketing period. I would very much rather we get a nice surprise in the next Direct.
The WHOLE game? That's not box vs Grinch.

Shroob

Sup?
Box vs. Grinch was bad but at least it only lasted a couple of weeks. Erdrick was known about for at least six months.
I'd rather know a character is coming 6 months ahead of time and explaining why "Brave means the character acts brave!" Is a dumb argument than the 2-3 months that this board became a 2nd /vg/

Striga

Smash Journeyman
You know who would cause the most salt newcomer wise? Kasumi from Dead or Alive and Lloyd Irving from Tales.

Now, Lloyd ,ight actually have some support to him, IIRC people wanted him since Brawl, but since Anit Anime Sword Fighter Mentallity is still a thing, people will be split on him.

But Kasumi in Smash? Get the popcorn ready boys.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
You know who would cause the most salt newcomer wise? Kasumi from Dead or Alive and Lloyd Irving from Tales.

Now, Lloyd ,ight actually have some support to him, IIRC people wanted him since Brawl, but since Anit Anime Sword Fighter Mentallity is still a thing, he'll be controversal.

The ultimate monkey's paw.

Kasumi gets in.
Wrong Kasumi

Gentlepanda Gentlepanda

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
As much as I want this to happen, leaks are always gonna be thrown around nowadays. And ANYTHING that has my boy Crash’s name gets my attention faster than a clickbait

...but I’d be reading those leaks of course. It’s funny how the leaks had Steve’s name thrown around more than Banjo, yet Banjo made the cut

Potato_

Smash Lord
Three Houses just slapped all my predictions to the plot away like they were nothing.

EDELGARD IS THE ****ING FLAME EMPEROR?

I was ready for it to be Dimitri's father or Glenn based on his reaction to the dagger he found, I completely forgot about him mentioning giving it to her.

Now I'm REALLY curious as to how the Black Eagles route handled this.

this game keeps making me happier man GOD

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Now, Lloyd ,ight actually have some support to him, IIRC people wanted him since Brawl, but since Anit Anime Sword Fighter Mentallity is still a thing, people will be split on him.

We all know we'd get Honoka or Marie Rose before Kasumi.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I found Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children on DVD for $5. It was at a Value Village, so I'm not 100% sure if it will work or not, but I'll watch it and (if it works) post what I think if anyone's interested.

Striga

Smash Journeyman
We all know we'd get Honoka or Marie Rose before Kasumi.
I think any Dead or Alive character that isn't Ryu Hayabusa would be torn to shreds by the fanbase. I've seen support for Tales of, Monster Hunter, Contra, Tekken, Crash Bandicoot, and many others, but I have not once seen anyone say they want Dead or Alive in Smash.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I'll be the aethist here.

The sooner we know the last 2, the better.
Knowing who the last two characters are kinda sucks the fun out speculation though.

It's like knowing exactly what you're getting on Christmas. You're just waiting to recieve something without getting any joy from guessing what you could get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom