• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I think I don’t belong on this thread anymore.

I feel ashamed of myself, lacking any dignity and social skill to be here.

Hopefully I can return when my ignorance regarding Fire Emblem is less clear on the chat for people to play with it.
There's nothing to feel bad about man, sometimes you can't contribute to a conversation and that's fine. Most of the problems you think people have with you simply don't exist.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Everyone likes to complain about the multitude of Fire Emblem characters, but believe it or not, the FE characters are the ones I consistently see a whole lot of causal non fans enjoying the most.

Heck, whenever I play Smash Bros with other people during parties and such, characters like Ike, Marth, and Roy, are very commonly used, and when I nonchalantly talk about smash with some of my family and friends, they're always like "Oh yeah, Ike's my favorite.".

Looking at the general audience gives you a whole new perspective when it comes to this sort of thing

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Everyone likes to complains about the multitude of Fire Emblem characters, but believe it or not, the FE characters are the ones I constantly see a whole lot of causal non fans enjoy the most.

Heck, whenever I play Smash Bros with other people during parties and such, characters like Ike, Marth, and Roy, are very commonly used. and when I nonchanlantly talk about smash with some of my friends, they're always like "Oh yeah, Ike's my favorite.

looking at the general audience gives you a whole new perspective when it comes to this whole "slots" argument.
thats because most of them are pretty beginner-friendly and competitively they're pretty good

though in speculation period not many people care about fire emblem, they just wanna see something they want and eventually just end up maining someone like mario or R.O.B. or something

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Three Houses is the best Fire Emblem imo.

I chose Black Eagles and just recruited Leonie to my house today!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
All I know for sure is that Lyn is best girl.
Hell yeah she is and don't you forget it.

Hopefully I can return when my ignorance regarding Fire Emblem is less clear on the chat for people to play with it.
Bruh, you shouldn't kick yourself over something like that...

Noipoi

Howdy!

Dog

It ain’t that deep

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Want to hear something weird? Saying "he's not intelligent" and "he's not unintelligent" both mean the same thing. To not be unintelligent means he is unintelligent which is the same as not intelligent.
which english teacher told you this because they need to be fired for telling you this lie

Shroob

Sup?
And then there's me, who doesn't care about how many Fire Emblem characters are in Smash but also doesn't care about Fire Emblem period.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If you think about it hard enough, Ralsei is kinda like a FE lord.
Imagine hearing this with no context.

chief i'm gonna need to hit you with a

View attachment 232855
1564434494540.png

Everyone likes to complain about the multitude of Fire Emblem characters, but believe it or not, the FE characters are the ones I consistently see a whole lot of causal non fans enjoying the most.

Heck, whenever I play Smash Bros with other people during parties and such, characters like Ike, Marth, and Roy, are very commonly used. and when I nonchalantly talk about smash with some of my friends, they're always like "Oh yeah, Ike's my favorite.

looking at the general audience gives you a whole new perspective when it comes to these sort of things
Honestly, I've always been in the middle. I think that there is a bit too many characters when it comes to Fire Emblem, but at the same time, it's making other people happy, and a new fighter is a new fighter nonetheless.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Imagine hearing this with no context.

View attachment 232857

Honestly, I've always been in the middle. I think that there is a bit too many characters when it comes to Fire Emblem, but at the same time, it's making other people happy, and a new fighter is a new fighter nonetheless.
I feel like it makes just as much sense in context.

In other words:

Do you like TvTrope too?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I’ve never checked it out. I really want to, though, I just keep forgetting.
Go give it a look then

Come back here later to complaint about how it stolen your life.

Just like all of us...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I am curious though. Heroes had barely promoted 3 houses outside of the banner and forging bonds. There’s the free byleth sure, but that’s not really big imo. When they’ve held other events they go more out with promotion. I wonder if there’s some smash promotion in this upcoming direct for the series. Would make sense to put in at least a mii costume.

An echo is possible imo. I’m not sure though, feels like there could be an echo or something else but I’m not going to be shocked if there isn’t

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
All I know is if a Fire Emblem character does get in (which I'm now apathetic to), it'll strengthen Tweek's prediction that the Fighter's pass will be "4 anime characters with guns and swords, and Banjo." :chuckle:

I'm set with the Fighter's pass as it is--I love Joker, Banjo & Kazooie are my dream characters, and out of the "anime swordsmen", Hero looks the most unique/fun out of all of them. So 3/5 ain't bad, worst case scenario. But I completely understand and respect those who would be disappointed if that ended up being the case.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I can finally breathe a sigh of relief.

I got back my Youtube channel. All my videos, all my subscribers, all their comments, everything.

It took a week and a half and Youtube did **** to help, but I finally got it back.

****ing yes.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

I got back my Youtube channel. All my videos, all my subscribers, all their comments, everything.

It took a week and a half and Youtube did **** to help, but I finally got it back.

****ing yes.
grey out here like

1564436338932.png

BlueMonk

Smash Champion

****ing yes.
I feel like a week and a half is pretty quick for that sort of thing, it took Siivagunner months to get their channel back

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

****ing yes.
I’m so glad that you were able to get that sorted out. You really didn’t deserve that bull****.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

****ing yes.
My my.

Finally some good ****ing news in this month of insanity.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

****ing yes.
Congrats, you survived YouTube hell.
Now there's nothing worse life can throw at you.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I don't mind FE characters but would like series with less reps to get some love. Maybe Tails for Sonic and Base or Protoman for Megaman.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I feel like a week and a half is pretty quick for that sort of thing, it took Siivagunner months to get their channel back
We got lucky.

The copyright troll wouldn't answer emails to any of the three accounts we knew of. So we called him directly through the phone number listed in their business listing. He didn't want any more fuss so he removed the copyright claims his bots made. He never even looked at what the videos are.

Then around 30hrs later Youtube put the videos back up.

So we avoided any legal battles or pressuring Youtube to act. We just confronted a troll whose sole job is to send bots after videos and he backed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom