• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
So

Who's ****ing ready to play as Android 17 and Gohan in Smash this week?

I a---

Wait I still don't have a Switch.

..................:drsad:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So

Who's ****ing ready to play as Android 17 and Gohan in Smash this week?

I a---

Wait I still don't have a Switch.

..................:drsad:
why are you even here if youre just suffering

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What’s the discount? And it depends on how many of the characters you care about.

It’s not a really good game, and all of the value I got from it was seeing the characters from the series I like (which wasn’t even that many: DBZ, JoJo, and My Hero) together in a game.
Ok then. I think i’ll Skip it. The $80 Ultimate version with all the dlc is being sold at $60. But yeah. Given I’m not a huge fan of jump I probably won’t get much out of it.

I bought FighterZ pretty much exclusively due to the praise given to it’s mechanics. But I never go back and play it anymore because I just don’t like DBZ. And given how Jump Force isn’t even getting praise on its mechanics....

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think some of the people here would like CalebCity's newest vid.

I thought it was funny as ****.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And it once more yet again happens. I intend to take a short nap only to wake hours later...-_-

What's with the Pokey images BTW? :laugh:

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
God I hope we get some Final Fantasy stuff with The Hero...

This 2 song, no remixes, two spirits, no art work, thing just ain't doing it for me.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
three houses' plot just freaked it in the best way possible and now every idea i thought i had about this game's story from prerelease discussion just got turned upside down

'story about on par with fates' my ass

Shroob

Sup?
God I hope we get some Final Fantasy stuff with The Hero...

This 2 song, no remixes, two spirits, no art work, thing just ain't doing it for me.
That Lupin leak gave everyone hope.

But the fact it had Final Fantasy getting ANYTHING was the biggest sign it was fake.

osby

Smash Obsessed
My short break was indeed short.

Who's ready to fill the online with even more anime swordies?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Also, when I say "playing as Hero", I mean "spamming Snooze as much as humanly possible", as everyone who played against my Jigglypuff can testify.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
I will never not be happy that “Banjo is in Smash” is not a hopeless dream, but a simple fact of the universe now.
It still kinda doesn't feel real? Like I'm still waiting for him to be confirmed and he's still a rumor. I think it's because we've seen so little of him, once we get more footage it'll be like Christmas all over again.

I think pound for pound personally, K. Rool and Cloud were more hype reveals, partially because of the circumstances behind them, but Banjo is no doubt one of the most legendary, earthshattering additions in Smash history and it's genuinely hard to think where they could even go here with fanservice. If the big "fanservice" characters left are guys like Geno and Isaac, then you know Ultimate has more than lived up to its creed of giving players what they want.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Decided to pick up where I left off with Cold Pursuit. Finally finished watching.

All in all. An slow burn but otherwise entertaining timewaster.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
"The Hero finally releases."

No One:

Smash Youtuber: Hey, who can survive Hero's Kamikaze!?

Noipoi

Howdy!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
good stuff

-the queen needs a little crown. All queens should have crowns.
-the pencil and notepad remind me of A Little Curious, though I’m probably the only one here who’s watched that show.
If I can’t work out a way for it to work on her head, I’ll say she left it back at her home when she decided to go Liam Neeson in this adventure.

Last edited:

Simnm

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering if there was a smash bros film what will be the plot of the film and will there be any sequels and if so what will plot of the sequels

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I know that the remaining Fighters Pass characters are almost certainly going to be third-party, but at this point I want more first-parties than anything else.

Skull Kid and Waluigi are out of the running, so the only ones left that I really want on a personal level would be Bandana Dee, Dixie Kong and Tetra. Toon Zelda would also be acceptable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom