• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
seems worth noting that joker's alt skins were also uploaded to nintendo's servers three hours before his video released

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Welcome to my daily life dude
i mean i got really nothing else to do in my free time until i leave for school

i could replay bravely default. but that will probably take a lot longer because the only reason i got all the classes in the first place was because i took my old 2DS to school and grinded for the whole 1 hour bus ride for like a month

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
There's probably 3 more spirits undiscovered then, I'm guessing all DLC characters get 10 spirits each.
Surprised by how most of the spirits are classic enemies instead of party members though.
Dude it's 4 games in 1 character, that wouldn't be fair to do them specifically unless they did universally shared mobs.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Time to share an unpopular opinion: O think the NES Online has potential to be better than VC. I prefer the "Subscribe and you have all these games" model over having the purchase all the games you want, and I rather have the drip feed model of adding games over the "eh, whenever we feel like it" model VC had (seriously Bros. 3 took forever).

I do wish they expanded above NES games, as SNES games WERE leaked a long time ago.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Quick question for those that are already playing Fire Emblem: Three Houses:

Does the game allow you to drop the difficulty later into the game (i.e. from Lunatic to Hard) or you can only decide on that as you start the story?

I ask because Fates allowed you to drop the difficulty later into the game, but Echoes didn't allow such.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I would like for FF to like

Have music patched in, and like maybe Spirits of the likes of Barret, Tifa, Aerith, Cid etc. and a Sephiroth Assist Trophy, that would have been PERFECT during the November 1 direct while SF got Guile and Bayonetta got Rodin

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
>Great Sabrecat
>Golem
>King Slime

Glad Sakurai has great taste in DQ enemies
those are the 3 best ones after all

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
More were discovered later, as shown in the comments section.

https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/ci8rew/dragon_quest_spirits_posted/ev2jq5i/

The only way to test and see if a certain spirit is in the game is to try substituting various Dragon Quest character names in the URL, which isn't exactly a foolproof or quick method. It seems likely that there will be more.
I see, so it's similair to what happened with Ultimate MvC 3 and how it's roster got leaked.

Iridium

Smash Hero

Have music patched in, and like maybe Spirits of the likes of Barret, Tifa, Aerith, Cid etc. and a Sephiroth Assist Trophy, that would have been PERFECT during the November 1 direct while SF got Guile and Bayonetta got Rodin
Spirits. Never forget.

I was so angry that day.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Probably not gonna happen but imagine if we got Tifa and Barret Mii Costumes...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Nice to see that Sqeenix isn't pulling a Final Fantasy on us in terms of spirits.
It's probably just a case of the Artist and Composer being more cooperative/not charging an arm and a leg and that's pretty much it. Music could go either way, though. I mean, we got majorly better costumes for Hero than Cloud does, so that makes it clear Akira Toriyama is easier to overall work with. Besides the rest of the DQ cameos via the Final Smash alone. And that's still a lot before the Spirits were leaked.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Is hacking in Splatoon common? My sister just lost to an obvious cheater.

I kinda would expect a Crono Spirit or Mii Costume tbh. Likely the latter
Really would prefer a Mii Costume, just so it feels like he's in. I can appreciate something.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Is hacking in Splatoon common? My sister just lost to an obvious cheater.

Really would prefer a Mii Costume, just so it feels like he's in. I can appreciate something.
Dunno if it’s common, but it does happen. Have your sister report the player if she can find them in the plaza.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Anyone up for some Overwatch tonight on PC? If you wanna play with me, just tag me or reply to this post. I'll be booting up the game around 9:45 ET tonight.

D

Deleted member

Anyone up for some Overwatch tonight on PC? If you wanna play with me, just tag me or reply to this post. I'll be booting up the game around 9:45 ET tonight.
I’d love to, but I’m asleep then. Can we discuss times tommorow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom