• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Noipoi Noipoi I liked a post of yours earlier. If you're serious about the offer, feel free to PM me~

In other news, I caught up with the thread at the end of my shift today which sucks since tomorrow is gonna be a slow day at work and unless some crazy **** goes down, there won't be enough posts to last me the shift. As a result, I'm gonna start reading some Zelda manga I bought from my local book store before it closed:
rsz_20190726_214104[1].jpg
Also, because she was insistent on being a snoop when I tried to take a picture of the books, here's a picture of my cat:
rsz_20190726_214132[1].jpg

Her name is Monroe~ I just noticed when taking these pictures that for the Twilight Princess manga, I have 1, 2, 4 and 5 but not 3. The book store I got these from is gone so I'll have to see about finding 3 online.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
When Disney ineveitably gets full control of Spidey, there's gonna be a live action remake of Spider-Verse, which will significantly out perform the original.

Sorry, but it's just business - Lord Business
In this remake Spiderham is going to be an unexpressive but anatomically accurate CG pig.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Noipoi Noipoi I liked a post of yours earlier. If you're serious about the offer, feel free to PM me~

In other news, I caught up with the thread at the end of my shift today which sucks since tomorrow is gonna be a slow day at work and unless some crazy **** goes down, there won't be enough posts to last me the shift. As a result, I'm gonna start reading some Zelda manga I bought from my local book store before it closed:
Also, because she was insistent on being a snoop when I tried to take a picture of the books, here's a picture of my cat:

Her name is Monroe~ I just noticed when taking these pictures that for the Twilight Princess manga, I have 1, 2, 4 and 5 but not 3. The book store I got these from is gone so I'll have to see about finding 3 online.
Wait what offer

I forgot bro

Iridium

Smash Hero

I'm jealous, and I'm also broke. But I can rest easy knowing those can still be found.

xD I still need to process what I just watched.
The advanced evolution of asserting dominance.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Give us release dates for the other chaarcters after Hero is released, thanks.
Hell at least Smash 4 did it when it came to Corrin and Bayonetta they told us the month to expect, and to some degree Cloud (because he was followed by the final smash direct announcement). Hero looks nearly as done, but we still don’t even know when he may come out aside from rumors.

Hopefully Banjo doesn’t do the same thing. He’s nearly on the same level of completion as Hero and he’s getting released later. So there isn’t an excuse for not giving Banjo an approximate release when we get to fall.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I forgot how YouTube comments tend to have stupid, toxic, hypocritical scumbags.

Maybe I shouldn’t take anyone who uses “fanbase” as part of their ignorant insults seriously. Why does the internet have so many trolls with nothing better to do...

Though, “deserving” and “meme character” excuses are probably just as stupid.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I forgot how YouTube comments tend to have stupid, toxic, hypocritical scumbags.

Maybe I shouldn’t take anyone who uses “fanbase” as part of their ignorant insults seriously. Why does the internet have so many trolls with nothing better to do...

Though, “deserving” and “meme character” excuses are probably just as stupid.
One day Goku will get in Smash and you’ll all have to eat my Spirit Bombs.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
One day Goku will get in Smash and you’ll all have to eat my Spirit Bombs.
well at least his meme status in the Smash community is because he’s not a videogame character, even if he’d be cool too imo...then you have people acting like people only want Sans or Steve because of memes (heck Steve isn’t even memed much and most of the fans are real and genuine), and Sans has a cool, likable character in Undertale, at least imo (and most of his fans seem genuine too)...

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
well at least his meme status in the Smash community is because he’s not a videogame character, even if he’d be cool too imo...then you have people acting like people only want Sans or Steve because of memes (heck Steve isn’t even memed much and most of the fans are real and genuine), and Sans has a cool, likable character in Undertale, at least imo (and most of his fans seem genuine too)...
Honestly, the only reason I was against Steve was because of the idea that him getting in meant no Banjo. I might not like the game very much, but you can count me a Steve supporter now (sorry if I sound like a massive hypocrite). All three of these characters would be good additions.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I would post Lythero's new video, but I don't think the all the swearing is allowed for this thread. But it's called DBFZ Lobby ShenaniganZ 2.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Honestly, the only reason I was against Steve was because of the idea that him getting in meant no Banjo. I might not like the game very much, but you can count me a Steve supporter now (sorry if I sound like a massive hypocrite). All three of these characters would be good additions.
Alright and yeah I agree.

Though I was just letting off steam from my venture into youtube, nothing against anyone on this site (albeit I do come across ignorant jerks rarely). I’ll never understand some people. Don’t know why I let ‘em bother me, though, when I’ve got knowledge against them even if they continue assuming and saying crap...

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Friday, you know what it means. Three houses time!
Not for me..my Fire Emblem Three Houses Special Edition got delayed for no particular reason..I got the amiibo for Isabelle, Red, and Pichu, but somehow it seems like Three Houses got left on the truck and had to be re-shipped..which is my only real guess since they all left at the same time and now its left from the same exact place..again..
There's actually a reason as to why there's no FF7 Spirits outside of Cloud (and a reason Cloud uses his Ultimate render for his spirits.)

Tetsuya Normura actually owns the assets of their artwork, meaning that there would need to be negotiations with him to use the art ingame. A similar reason is why we didn't get more FF7 music, Nobuo Uematsu (the composer of the music in that game) owns the rights to the music, meaning separate negotiations for that as well, and it was likely not worth the effort to do so.
I believe its the same way for Dragon Quest, at least musically, since its composer has a stranglehold on the music, which is why the PS4 version of DQXI has very low quality midi songs so he could make more money on the Orchestral Soundtrack as an individual release.
Or if anything, the more tall and masculine version from the comics...

Don't forget the version in Spider-Gwen.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
so i rewatched the 2002 spider-man

the guy who robbed the wrestling dude and shot uncle ben has frosted tips

untitled.png

guy fieri killed uncle ben

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
So we really are happening next week, huh?

Well, although I'm not a huge Dragon Quest fan, I'll be glad to finally, FINALLY have closure on the Erdrick saga.

That 6 months was....something, alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom