• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Not all of them. Ironically, Doom 64 is notably absent.
I think that's due to licensing issues - it was developed by Midway, which was bought by Warner Bros., so as a result, Warner Bros. either owns or has a significant stake in Doom 64.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
AND I JUST FOUND OUT STAIND IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER.

THEIR FIRST CONCERT IS AT THE LOUDER THAN LIFE FESTIVAL IN SEPTEMBER. I ****ING JUST BOUGHT MY TICKETS.

TODAY IS GREY DAY, DAMMIT.

D

Deleted member

AND I JUST FOUND OUT STAIND IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER.

THEIR FIRST CONCERT IS AT THE LOUDER THAN LIFE FESTIVAL IN SEPTEMBER. I ****ING JUST BOUGHT MY TICKETS.

TODAY IS GREY DAY, DAMMIT.
I guess you could say today is a....

Greyt day. ;)

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I think these voice actors like their job...
-snip-
I'm still curious why they recast Edelgard from Cristina Vee.

Like, I'm positive Tara puts in a great performance. But I would have loved to have Vee in there. To my knowledge she or Nintendo never shared why they recast her.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I finally worked up the motivation in unlocking all of the characters on my account and am ready for Hero and Banjo & Kazooie. I really liked the 54-character CSS, as it filled the entire screen and each character felt like they had enough room without being squeezed. But for great things to come, sometimes good things have to end. I'll still be able to have my 54-character CSS when I go to the Netherlands.

CSS.jpg

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Probably haven't been this excited since getting ready for Godzilla 2 a few months ago. Hobbs & Shaw is sure gonna be one helluva a fun ride as like how the last eight films were. Can't wait to buckle up again next week. :grin:

Unpopular opinion too. I was more anticipated for this film then I was for Avengers: Endgame.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I'm still curious why they recast Edelgard from Cristina Vee.

Like, I'm positive Tara puts in a great performance. But I would have loved to have Vee in there. To my knowledge she or Nintendo never shared why they recast her.
I was thinking about that too. Was she allowed to confirm her role when she did? I don’t remember her initial tweet.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Wait, Leffen is participating at EVO? I thought he mostly quit Ultimate.
Seems so. I heard may have had some problems coming here, probably registered just in case. But it's become a meme for him to DQ anytime he does go somewhere for Ultimate, like M2K during S4.

Now I want to see that happen again.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I finally worked up the motivation in unlocking all of the characters on my account and am ready for Hero and Banjo & Kazooie. I really liked the 54-character CSS, as it filled the entire screen and each character felt like they had enough room without being squeezed. But for great things to come, sometimes good things have to end. I'll still be able to have my 54-character CSS when I go to the Netherlands.

I imagine the screen would look more full when you unstack the echoes too

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Welp, with the VR Plant Leaker comment and the DQ Spirit datamine, something tells me that "Soon" means this weekend (no way Hero will drop the same day as 3H)

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
My first experience with FE was Awakening, and I just got bored. It wasn't engaging enough for me. I heard it was bad, though, so I may enjoy TH more. I'll probably watch some gameplay, and if I like it enough, I may get it.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I imagine the screen would look more full when you unstack the echoes too
Problem with unstacking echoes, for me at least, is a) the final CSS after the Fighter's Pass is complete won't be a perfect rectangle and b) I don't like Mii's taking up 3 slots. Also, unstacking makes the squeezing issue more problematic. Purely aesthetic issues, but I feel like I've found the right balance for me.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Problem with unstacking echoes, for me at least, is a) the final CSS after the Fighter's Pass is complete won't be a perfect rectangle and b) I don't like Mii's taking up 3 slots. Also, unstacking makes the squeezing issue more problematic. Purely aesthetic issues, but I feel like I've found the right balance for me.
I didn’t even think about the Mii Fighters, I was just taking the echoes into account

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was so close. Summer was almost done. But at the last second, I got my summer sickness.

Always get sick every summer. The trend continues.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
after a good 6 hour nap i think i'll spend the rest of my day saying i'll be productive but end up doing nothing at all

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
On another life daily note I had come across with yet again another killer Bigfoot movie called Hoax. As a sucker for those kind of flicks I'll definitely give it a look. I don't expect it to top Exists (2014) though IMO.

Bigfoot movies as a whole though Missing Link is pretty much my favorite. Also love Harry and the Hendersons.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh snap another DQ Spirit was found

And it evolves

No humans yet tho...

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Haha, I TOTALLY get you. Have you considered trying short, mini comics? That might help "prep you up.'
xD I have done that before, not always, but I have! I just need to learn more about the layout and how to type down what is going to be said, how the "shot" is gonna be, the sequence of pannels and stuff like that...which...oh boy, is going to be quite the task. Plus getting better at drawing any form of Ridley and Roidley. Ridley and his Meta and Omega form are involved, and even the Grim Reaper form I created for him long ago. Roidley would have his Lil' Birdie and maybe his adolescent form. xD And as much as I don't like it, I will have to draw Samus, even though, despite being the nemesis of Ridley, most of the time she's just...there, and Ridley just brushes it off. Of course, there's a reason for that and it has to do with Roidley and Rosalina.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Tbh this is proving to be the opposite of the Joker drop

With Hero we’re getting a slow trickle of information, I wouldn’t be surprised if actual modes or other features were leaked next

With Joker... as the song says, we never saw that drop coming (aside from his release date suddenly changing to “soon”)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know. Growing up, all the sports stadiums in town were sponsored by Pepsi. Wouldn’t it be cool if therefore, Pepsiman appeared as a mascot during the games?

#ForcedBaseballViewingThoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom