• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
Speaking of Bethesda, everyone please rise for the Todd Howard Anthem.

That aside, I can’t wait for 4.0 to drop, I wanna see another returning mode just like Stage Builder.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I don’t see why it matters, since anyone who cares about FE will still get it anyway.

Oh well, though; it seems Hero will be next week at the latest according to a discord post from Sabi that was shared in...uh...I think it was the Geno thread...

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of Bethesda, everyone please rise for the Todd Howard Anthem

That aside, I can’t wait for 4.0 to drop, I wanna see another returning mode just like Stage Builder.
Home run contest let’s go!

Then Smash Run with Banjo, then.... I don’t know. What else could they bring back? Trophies are a no go, break the targets would be impossible to develop for a roster this size... what else could they do?

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Speaking of Bethesda, everyone please rise for the Todd Howard Anthem.

I wonder what Mii Costumes and Spirits (aside from obvious DQ ones) will be added

As well as any other features not necessarily tied to modes...

Oh and the datamine, can’t forget the datamine

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I wonder what Mii Costumes and Spirits (aside from obvious DQ ones) will be added

mii costume wave 2: slime hat, chocobo hat, and geno costume

that's it

that's all you get

D

Deleted member

Doom Switch looks like your average console Doom port.
That is to say just play it on PC.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I don’t see why it matters, since anyone who cares about FE will still get it anyway.

Oh well, though; it seems Hero will be next week at the latest according to a discord post from Sabi that was shared in...uh...I think it was the Geno thread...
Because there are always people on the fence who are vaguely interested and need to be convinced to spend $60 on a new title. Competing with yourself for the attention of anyone who wouldn't want to buy both Fire Emblem and Hero on the same weekend isn't too smart.

If they were confident that they're two completely different markets, that's one thing. But considering both have JRPG roots and both have heavy crossover with Smash, I'd honestly bet they wouldn't put them out on the same weekend.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

I don’t see Square getting any other Mii costumes besides the returning ones, a slime hate, and maybe one more DQ one.

In addition to the Square stuff, I can see Byleth, and/or if there’s no Namco-Bandai character, Heihachi and Lloyd coming back.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Nintendo: Hero comes out in July ;)
(5 days before end of July)
Internet: Rumors suggest Hero is soon.

My new favorite moment in all fiction
The actual best moment in all of fiction comes in Persona 4. I'd show a picture of the scene, but probably can't for... reasons. For those familiar with Persona 4, it's the basketball scene. :rotfl:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Then Smash Run with Banjo, then.... I don’t know. What else could they bring back? Trophies are a no go, break the targets would be impossible to develop for a roster this size... what else could they do?
Don’t you dare tease me with the return of Smash run

It’ll never happen and I’m sad about that

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace

Targets isn’t impossible if they just do it how it was in Brawl, just 5 (or maybe a couple more in Ultimate) stages shared by everyone.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Because there are always people on the fence who are vaguely interested and need to be convinced to spend $60 on a new title. Competing with yourself for the attention of anyone who wouldn't want to buy both Fire Emblem and Hero on the same weekend isn't too smart.

If they were confident that they're two completely different markets, that's one thing. But considering both have JRPG roots and both have heavy crossover with Smash, I'd honestly bet they wouldn't put them out on the same weekend.
Okay then.

I just feel it’s a bit weird, but I guess there are people who would buy Smash or the entire pass (for some reason) just for Hero.

At least he’s not gonna be after next week.

D

Deleted member

Argue he’s “another anime sword fighter” all you want, Hero looks pretty neat. I like the spells.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
GUYS.

REMOVE YOUR MEDIA FINALLY GOT BACK TO ME AND SAID THEY DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS A PARODY AND THE CLAIM MAY HAVE BEEN MADE IN ERROR. HE'S GETTING BACK TO ME ON SUNDAY TO SEE IF HE CAN REMOVE THE CLAIMS AND REINSTATE MY CHANNEL.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

D

Deleted member

GUYS.

REMOVE YOUR MEDIA FINALLY GOT BACK TO ME AND SAID THEY DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS A PARODY AND THE CLAIM MAY HAVE BEEN MADE IN ERROR. HE'S GETTING BACK TO ME ON SUNDAY TO SEE IF HE CAN REMOVE THE CLAIMS AND REINSTATE MY CHANNEL.

@hg1hshwhFAJFKSJFJSJRJE

OH MY GOOOOOOODNESSSSSSSSSSSS

I AM BEYOND HAPPY FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME

BIT FEELSMLIKE I AM TYJFJWMXJF

Noipoi

Howdy!
GUYS.

GOOD ****

GOOD ****

THAT’S SOME GOOD **** RIGHT THERE

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Back to watching through Persona 5. Just got to the beach scene.....

That swimsuit is not appropriate for someone Futaba’s age! I mean really. I get that Japan is more sexually liberated than us and for the most part I’m all for it. Just not on literal children!

Edit: It just keeps getting worse! How long are they gonna stretch this out?!?
Until Japan finally stop being perverts

D

Deleted member

Current mood.
1564168004547.jpeg

staindgrey staindgrey So happy for you my man. You have no idea. Just.... Wow. I’m so happy for you my man. I do not even knownwhat to say. My happiness can not be put into words. The fact that you can regain everything you incorrectly lost, and get years of hard work back just.... Wow....

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
GUYS.

Wow Grey calm dow-

>Remove Your Media is going to try to get your channel back

B0113BD6-3901-4E33-AB68-270B16DF422B.jpeg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But seriously, that’s really good dude!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

GUYS.

What kind of organisation name is Remove Your Media? How pushy.
Oh, and I'm happy for you mate.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
GUYS.

:D Awesome! ^u^ I really hope they manage to do that! I am so glad that things are looking way better for ya'!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
It’s quite on the nose, no?

What I’m kinda curious about is the fact that they didn’t know it was a parody. Is it the same with like, I dunno, every other channel they have gotten removed?

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It's some guy who made a bot algorithm thing that he sends out to make mass takedowns on behalf of copyright holders. A company says "take down anything with _____" and he sends his bots to automatically do that. It's easy money for him.

But when he finally got back to us he was WAY more helpful than I thought he'd be. He's back in the office Sunday and said he'd look at the claims his bots made and possibly remove them.

So everyone.

Pick a god and pray.

Noipoi

Howdy!
It's some guy who made a bot algorithm thing that he sends out to make mass takedowns on behalf of copyright holders. A company says "take down anything with _____" and he sends his bots to automatically do that. It's easy money for him.

But when he finally got back to us he was WAY more helpful than I thought he'd be. He's back in the office Sunday and said he'd look at the claims his bots made and possibly remove them.

So everyone.

Pick a god and pray.
E3ACED16-1FBE-4AC4-B15A-D29F62E82FC8.png

Oh dear holy father Imp Impidimp, owner of the Impsdale Impidimp, who art in heaven. Hallowed be thy name. Give grey his YouTube channel back.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So everyone.

Pick a god and pray.
I REALLY hope this goes well.

*digs around pile of random images*
1564169231745.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom