• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Roadtrip to Norcal - Dec. 15th -Don't miss your bus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Ok.

Hey guys and Zoap, there was mention of hanging out on friday after the bus trip, I was thinking it'd be cool to eat something and then go see "I am Legend" starring Will Smith cuz I really wanna see it. :)

SuperRad

Smash Master
NUB's likely attendance has decreased from 90 to 50-60.

Its actually good in my case, how bout' the rest of you?
i doubt it dude. most people that were planning to attend arent going to drop because of san diego or gimpy or champ. they have penciled it in and are likely to still go.

the attendance was likely to not be 90 anyways. we've never broken 65 entering, i think, so 90 was an over estimation.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
HEY.

Is anyone staying at Mike Haze's tomorrow night who can give me a lift to Union Station? I'll pay for gas. My car is broke and while I can get a ride to Haze's tomorrow, I can't get one to the train by 6:30 AM >_<. Help a brotha out?

festizzio

Smash Champion
Neal I should be able to drive you. As of right now I'm only driving Kira, LuCKy and Mango. Just gimme $6 to pitch in for parking.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
i doubt it dude. most people that were planning to attend arent going to drop because of san diego or gimpy or champ. they have penciled it in and are likely to still go.

the attendance was likely to not be 90 anyways. we've never broken 65 entering, i think, so 90 was an over estimation.
Just 65?

Oh well you've been around here longer than me and know more shtuff. I hope your right though, I wanna meet this neal guy so I can 4-stock him.

Miharu

Smash Hero
yomamma?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
SD isn't coming... :(

i appologize to anyone if we messed up the schedual or anything.

goodluck everbody! tear it up kira! :)
we will dominate teams when u get back, much love

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
is mike still going in the car? iono, if so i think i might be able to go with you guys then... i'll find out for sure tomorrow. sorry about the flip flopping, it's a complicated situation and unfortunately i'm having to depend on people who are not me, which i hate.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
mike wanted me to post this since his internet / smash account / life is a complete failure:

"yeah i'm still going in the car 100%, lol it would be bad if i didn't go since i kind of started this whole train.

also, the smashfest tomorrow is cancelled, my mom is coming home from her trip early.

I will have to cancel the smashfest, and i am now also low on housing space, right now i'm sure i can only house...

Lucky + Mango + Khepri (and whoever is in his car)"

Zoap

Smash Master
correct me if im wrong but I'm now only picking up:

Festivios the pika dude
Kira
NealDT

Everybody else who was comin is either not, going to Lunins or is riding with Khepri right?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah, thanks for screwing up my plans Mike >_>

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Okay, how are we going to meet up? Can we stay at someone elses house instead? If not then... Festizzio where do you live?

And if this turns out to be another "LAWL SOCAL GOT PWNED" then I'm gonna be pissed.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Check your messages, Mango. I can't go anymore. Sorry, but it's personal. I PMed you your bus confirmation info... just call me if you have any issues.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mike, please make sure Mango/Lucky check their PMs. I sent them information about their bus tickets. Just call me in the morning if they have problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom