• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Roadtrip to Norcal - Dec. 15th -Don't miss your bus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Quoted for truth.

I don't know what that makes you if I four stock you in tournament. Maybe you should stop playing this game? And since I'm not good (note that I never claimed I was), why don't you take the challenge? Don't think you can get me down to two stocks? Well, I know you can't, so... I'm curious if you can get me down to three stocks, though.

Noobs shouldn't talk ****.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Quoted for truth.

I don't know what that makes you if I four stock you in tournament. Maybe you should stop playing this game? And since I'm not good (note that I never claimed I was), why don't you take the challenge? Don't think you can get me down to two stocks? Well, I know you can't, so... I'm curious if you can get me down to three stocks, though.

Noobs shouldn't talk ****.
Wow you four stocked me one time in one game of one set in one tournament that was months ago when I was a noob 'chu. I guess that makes you good at this game.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Wow you four stocked me one time in one game of one set in one tournament that was months ago when I was a noob 'chu. I guess that makes you good at this game.
And since I'm not good (note that I never claimed I was), why don't you take the challenge?
Again, I don't have to be good to **** you. I've also never claimed I'm good. I just know who ***** me, who I'm better than, equal to, worse than, and who I absolutely ****. You're on the latter list.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Well I'm not gonna drive 40 minutes to drop it off at mikehaze's house because it's really your own fault it's still in my car, so you can pick it up or wait until the next time I go to a tourney which will most likely be JTB's best of '07.
Actually I told you I needed to get it out of your car before you left. Then I fell asleep because the only sleep I got was in the car ride to the bus station where you guys got lost somehow (I mean SNPR didn't have any problems, how did a car full of people get lost?). I woke up at 12:30 and you guys had already left for a bus ride at 2:30 at a station that was 20 minutes away when you had already gone there so you couldn't have gotten lost a second time. I thought it would be common sense to bring my bag out of your car and leave it at Mike's house, because that would not have been very difficult at all. Honestly, would that have taken a ton of effort to walk a couple feet from your car to Mike's house? Then who knows what you guys were thinking, because you ended up not even taking the bus, and I don't even know what to say to that. San Francisco... Baysians... you didn't make that connection? At least you didn't try going to Chicago. I didn't even have a problem with you guys not bringing it, but that weekend could have been a bit easier with that bag, and I ended up having to waste my bus ticket, and now you're trying to say that you had nothing to do with my bag not being in my possesion.

I'll probably come pick it up Wednesday.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Again, I don't have to be good to **** you. I've also never claimed I'm good. I just know who ***** me, who I'm better than, equal to, worse than, and who I absolutely ****. You're on the latter list.
I'm not taking the "challenge" because I don't have fun playing Sheiks. The only reason I play smash is to have fun so why would I do something that is dumb and boring?

Actually I told you I needed to get it out of your car before you left. Then I fell asleep because the only sleep I got was in the car ride to the bus station where you guys got lost somehow (I mean SNPR didn't have any problems, how did a car full of people get lost?). I woke up at 12:30 and you guys had already left for a bus ride at 2:30 at a station that was 20 minutes away when you had already gone there so you couldn't have gotten lost a second time. I thought it would be common sense to bring my bag out of your car and leave it at Mike's house, because that would not have been very difficult at all. Honestly, would that have taken a ton of effort to walk a couple feet from your car to Mike's house? Then who knows what you guys were thinking, because you ended up not even taking the bus, and I don't even know what to say to that. San Francisco... Baysians... you didn't make that connection? At least you didn't try going to Chicago. I didn't even have a problem with you guys not bringing it, but that weekend could have been a bit easier with that bag, and I ended up having to waste my bus ticket, and now you're trying to say that you had nothing to do with my bag not being in my possesion.

I'll probably come pick it up Wednesday.
Yeah sorry 'bout that, guess it was really both our faults. :-\ Also if you have tomorrow free, I do too so we can meet up half way at mikehaze's and I can give it to you there, and maybe if mike's up to it we can play some smash. Train that marth. :)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
p on the boards is one of my most unliked people ever, but p in real life isn't bad at all.

whats up with that?

why do people go all crazy online?

calm down p

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I am pretty sure that no yoshi has been better than gabe in the US for about 3.5 years.

Until park has beaten anyone of any importance, the words "park" "is" "better" "than" and "Gabe" cannot be used consecutively.
Rob Gambino has a better Yoshi than Gabe, sorry Hugs. He has a kid, can't travel out of the midwest, and can't come to pound 3 though. So theres no way to prove it.

Fumi's Yoshi is miles beyond everyone.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
lots of people are better than gabe, but a better yoshi?

hmmm....

anyways, i'm pretty sure i dont start e-punching people when i get bored, so thats a pretty dumb john

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
everyone knows rob gambino is a fake name you just made up right now

and he conveniently cant ever show up to any tournament

nice try sheesh

thats some crazy made up gambling movie character name right there

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
yeah, robert dinero played him, i saw that movie too.

Just because he can't travel to California doesn't mean he doesn't matter. I don't see Gabe coming to the midwest either...
well i dont see rob going to tournaments here, i never said Gabe traveled, i just stated that rob doesn't matter because he doesn't exist.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Lol, I thought you would have heard of him Gimpy, he went to FC. Hes known as the best Yoshi in the midwest (by viperboy, tink, dope, Iori, ect.). He goes to almost every tourney in the Midwest and some in the South. Hes not a no name lol.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yeah i've noticed that too, he's never said anything to my face just on the boards lol.
Because I've had no reason to. But if I saw you saying something stupid or being a **** for no logical reason to a friend, then I would. I point out stupid things people say, it's just a lot easier to do that online. Don't be stupid and you'll be fine.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Lol :). I don't even know you, but I already agree with them

Hes coming to the Carbondale tourney the 20th. I get some videos of him on youtube. I didn't realize he didn't have a video up yet :(. So yea.. nevermind :)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
So i still don't see what would make him better than gabe.
Because you're using a relative definition. Relative to their respective competition, obviously Park is not better than Gabe. But because Gabe stopped playing / caring / whatever about the game, and because smash keeps evolving and skill level keeps cumulatively growing, he is now "better" in the sense that his Yoshi is better than Gabe's right now, but relatively he can't beat the quality of players Gabe beat when he played the game.

Mostly everyone just goes by the former definition, though.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
This thread seems like it contains some nice spam.

I'll help out with that.
No kidding, this is insane! I'm gonna start hanging out in the CA boards. I'm used to posting in the midwest and getting a reply 5 days later lol. I feel like I'm chatting on MSN or something

Miharu

Smash Hero
LMAO I like this guy, I should've talked to him more in NorCal (no homo)
Yeah, what he said. From what I've noticed, seems like we have a bit in common.

And the Pacific West forum is the home of the legendary spammers. Nobody can compare with to this ****.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
This thread seems like it contains some nice spam.

I'll help out with that.
Yeah, there were 20 new replies after 1 minute, I like this thread.

Because you're using a relative definition. Relative to their respective competition, obviously Park is not better than Gabe. But because Gabe stopped playing / caring / whatever about the game, and because smash keeps evolving and skill level keeps cumulatively growing, he is now "better" in the sense that his Yoshi is better than Gabe's right now, but relatively he can't beat the quality of players Gabe beat when he played the game.

Mostly everyone just goes by the former definition, though.
Wow, that was really well put.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Whoa, this thread exploded over night.

Um....

Gabe > MW yoshis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom