• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Roadtrip to Norcal - Dec. 15th -Don't miss your bus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miztik

Smash Master
Mangos bus was the best team name

and Norcal has the best yoshi period ask socal who was there an witnessed it

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i was really impressed by park, i'll admit that. it's kind of unfair since gabe doesn't play, so you're the best yoshi by default, but still, you're good at this game.

Miztik

Smash Master
idk only if he didnt quit they would be able to play

but i kno ppl who seen gabes yoshi and felt park was better

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
screw yoshi, azn lep vs choknater for best ice climbers!

LOL jk jk jk all ice climbers players love each other

plus azn lep is probably better than me because SS said this:

"i respect you for not wobbling... i lost to azn lep at scc because of that" LOL

**** i barely just learned how to wobble cuz sidefx taught me yesterday

khepri

Smash Lord
idk lol i'll give you a call, most probably once the kid (lucky and mango) get out of school, around 3 or 4
My sister took my phone again and I'll be busy til around 6. I can come over then. If Lucky and Mango aren't there by then will they need a ride?

Edit: I didnt mean to post this, it was supposed to be a pm.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wobbling could be an sexual innuendo ^^;

i wonder what i'm really saying when i tell people "i don't know how to wobble!"

Gaara♥

Smash Master
now I wonder what im saying when I tell people " I was getting wobbled to death so I just quit fighting, laid back and accepted it, and watched as I was getting pounded over and over again "

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
you would have had to reschedule your ticket 24 hours in advance, according to the website, but if you can manage, i changed my date to the 29th, but may change that if JTB ever confirms a date for his tournament.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Nvm, there's an SD tourney at Boss's house. If either one of you guys are going, could you transfer the bag to that person (or keep it if you're going yourself) and bring it to me?

Or I might just come pick it up but it's a really far drive.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Well I'm not gonna drive 40 minutes to drop it off at mikehaze's house because it's really your own fault it's still in my car, so you can pick it up or wait until the next time I go to a tourney which will most likely be JTB's best of '07.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
oh really because I thought that red bag and sleeping bag just magically appeared in my car out of no where. -_- When do you want to get it?
Wow, you're cool. Stop being a **** for no reason. You main Pikachu, you have no ground to stand on.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
So do you really think you would come remotely close to me now? Okay, how about a money match, you have to get me down to two stocks and you win.

Then when I win, we can try you getting me down to three stocks.

festizzio

Smash Champion
So do you really think you would come remotely close to me now? Okay, how about a money match, you have to get me down to two stocks and you win.

Then when I win, we can try you getting me down to three stocks.
I don't know where you get the idea that you're good at this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom