• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Power Rankings (Worst Smashers List, Part 2; new #1!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
yea what kind of idiot teams with me? thats just rediculous! Sniper for #2!!!

im probably the worst team player in the US XD. afterall our startegy is the no teamwork "teamwork" strat

Knivez

Smash Ace
Hey neal, i clicked on your nealpro.com link. The layout seriously blows. You want mike Y to redesign it with his AMAZING photoshop skills?

But honestly, it looks like a ****ty page version of a myspace template with absolutely no content added. I know you're gonna say that this is how you intended it to look like (simple and easy), but don't kid yourself....the layout is terrible.

don't cry Neal, at least you have a girlfriend, unlike the rest of these noobs that keep trying to make this thread an extension of themselves. You guys are that much closer to actually making the list of worst competitive smashers in socal.

oh p.s.- good **** to RAGU noodle pasta for 4 stocking DC, that little *****. ^_^

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
mike, go make your own sig dont leech off of my work... changing one word doesnt make it yours...... (dont be a smart a** about it. just use something u make yourself or have made for you) if u want to u could just go back and use your old sh*tastic sig that a 5 year old could do.

if you are wondering why i reacted this way, its because i dont like it when ppl f**k with my artwork.

have a nice day =)

Raqu da man wit da RAGU has spoken.

LuCKy

Smash Master
mike, go make your own sig dont leech off of my work... changing one word doesnt make it yours...... (dont be a smart a** about it. just use something u make yourself or have made for you) if u want to u could just go back and use your old sh*tastic sig that a 5 year old could do.

if you are wondering why i reacted this way, its because i dont like it when ppl f**k with my artwork.

have a nice day =)

Raqu da man wit da RAGU has spoken.
lol i remember when i started going on boards and was talking **** like this to jtb...............noob i wonder if this is what i looked like lmao

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
lol i remember when i started going on boards and was talking **** like this to jtb...............noob i wonder if this is what i looked like lmao
Its a shame he isn't talking ****. He's telling mike to back off his artwork. Raqu is an artist and creates his own comics. He takes it seriously when people mess with his artwork.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
1) Gimpyfish

He uses Bowser, and doesn't like when people capitilize the 'F' in his game.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You are only allowed to be on one list at a time.

Iono why Mana wasn't removed from the top 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom