• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Power Rankings (Worst Smashers List, Part 2; new #1!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
Worst smashers list wish i was at chilis but I had to go with oscar to the airport and i missed out on a big dinner

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Why are those titles in your sig -_-

Self proclaimed Shiek counter?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
JTB stfu he's beaten the best sheik in socal in friendlies,

you have to check out his combo video :

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=115855

Kira-sheik,HugQ-samus,Tavo-sheik(with the exception of ken he has beaten all of socals power rankers b4),Sniper-fox/marth,DSF-falcon(havnt played his sheik for a long time)... not many others are coming to mind atm... ill get back to u on this if u like

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
Why are those titles in your sig -_-

Self proclaimed Shiek counter?
im not a self proclaimed one =P. a few ppl started calling me that ever since i beat kira in a tourney in westminster. so i stuck with it. >_o

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
LOOL are you kidding me. I hadn't even touched a controller for 2 months before that tourney, I only went to that tourney cuz it was 10 mins away, and I couldn't even chaingrab (and anyone can tell you i like chaingrabbing, ask anyone who's done sheik dittos with me... or jason haha). If you think it's a john then you wouldn't mind a $5 MM right? Anyone decent watching that match could tell I played like ****.

gj you beat one random sheik main, you're definitely a sheik counter. I'm sure whoever gave you that title was qualified to do so.

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
LOOL are you kidding me. I hadn't even touched a controller for 2 months before that tourney, I only went to that tourney cuz it was 10 mins away, and I couldn't even chaingrab (and anyone can tell you i like chaingrabbing, ask anyone who's done sheik dittos with me... or jason haha). If you think it's a john then you wouldn't mind a $5 MM right? Anyone decent watching that match could tell I played like ****.

gj you beat one random sheik main, you're definitely a sheik counter. I'm sure whoever gave you that title was qualified to do so.
plz, dont flatter yourself. id rather do a 10$ money match. most tourneys seem to be costing that much nowadays, so id like a free ride in ^_^

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
WOW, he just called you a ***** Kira.

$ick

Smash Lord
Lmao, when I saw his name on the napkin I had no idea who he was, I almost doubted the panelists judgment. I'll never make that mistake again. He's so worthy of a spot I recommend an update. I can verify Kira likes to chain grab.... </3

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
Lmao, when I saw his name on the napkin I had no idea who he was, I almost doubted the panelists judgment. I'll never make that mistake again. He's so worthy of a spot I recommend an update. I can verify Kira likes to chain grab.... </3
=P what is it that makes me a bad "smasher"? because the way u worded things it seems as though im a bad smasher cuz kira can chain grab.... i dont see the logic in that =P

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
im a little confused with your wording XD i dont quite get what youre saying.
I said that because remember at Chapman when we were playing in tourney and you picked Green Greens and you were about to win but you had 2 sd's 1 after another and i won.I was saying what would you do with the Ragu if that happened again? :] hahaha
But yeah in a serious note your Link is pretty good I underestimated you

snd Raqu believe me Kira loves that chaingrab

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
I WANNA BE THE SOCAL'S WORST SMASHER =[ cmon guys sniper sucks
LOL yea i second that i want to compete for the worst smashers spot. ill beat u there sniper!

@J

ohhhhh..... yea that was pretty lame but gg none the less. yea id prolly eat the whole bottle of RAGU to activate my very own final smash >_o

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
LOL yea i second that i want to compete for the worst smashers spot. ill beat u there sniper!

@J

ohhhhh..... yea that was pretty lame but gg none the less. yea id prolly eat the whole bottle of RAGU to activate my very own final smash >_o
haha i'd just laugh and air dodge you final smash <3

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
no arak, that's savagebluedude

WTF!! I'm only #13 after months and Raqu automatically gets #1?! you know what, GREAT JOB NEAL!!

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
omg raqu was the one that beat kira
lmao
ahahaha
wait raqu, are you the link that lives in covina? or i mean has a brother that lives there?
Raqu lives in San Pedro. Me and Raqu smash very often, we have lots of vids on youtube, but not very recent ones, we'll record some tomorrow :]

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
LOL w00t i R teh #1 Raqu Rocks U! i pwned this list. ^_^ whats next? what new mountain shall i conquer next? =) This thread is amazingly entertaining. any suggestions on what i may do next? eat a ham sandwich(of doom!) perhaps? >_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom