• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Power Rankings (Worst Smashers List, Part 2; new #1!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuCKy

Smash Master
update danimals needs to go higher for thinking he is good after getting second at a rancho tourney that nobody went to except other worst pr smashers........good ****

Lesheik

Smash Lord
This list is whack. =( Does anybody appreciate this craptacular rankings? 0__________________0 or even laugh at it? lol.. oops I laughed. >.<

MaNg0

Smash Hero
LOl gimpy told me that...
I was like whats Silent Wolfs Real name
HEs like he goes by sw...
Or some little story like that.... <3

AIR WAS **** ****!

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
LOL i was considered for this list. XD i must play like a fat steaming pile o' poop then =P . Cant wait to continue working towards being number one on that list ^_^ :link:

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
oh yeah we forgot about raqu, the self proclaimed best link in SoCal!
lol i said i "might" be. not AM =P but any who, i think its safe to say im one of the top links in SoCal. afterall i 4 stocked DC(using his marth) in a tourney match last saturday in a tourney match and sent him to the losers bracket. ^_^;

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
pulido MIKE (11:02:19 PM): hey did dc get jtb 4 stocked ?
PrettyBoyFalco16 (11:02:31 PM): Nah
PrettyBoyFalco16 (11:02:40 PM): Original 4stocked

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i've got the best ganon ever, the best bowser in the world, and the best link in socal. i also created the box tag and the standing mindgame, there is a combo named after me. i'm also gimpyfish.

this may be too much for one person folks.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
raqu yoiur link sucks u just think u beat dc but david sucks i beat david so im tooooooooo goodddddddd ^_^

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol i said i "might" be. not AM =P but any who, i think its safe to say im one of the top links in SoCal. afterall i 4 stocked DC(using his marth) in a tourney match last saturday in a tourney match and sent him to the losers bracket. ^_^;
dude do you know who dc is?!?! he is ranked liked #10 in the pr good**** man wow and i was gonna mm you f**k that **** a link that could four stock dc......now thats just scary

raqu for top 25 in socal people he four stocked david........... with link!!!....good god!

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
Its dayyyyyyyyvid!
U can't give urself too much credit raqu, afterall the tv's were laggy.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
Hey that means you can be a marth killer now. Four stocking DC. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom