• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Why's everyone bagging on me? I'm not ranked, so it doesn't matter.

Let's make fun of that random person named Azeem that NO ONE knows because he never goes to tournaments anymore.

And he goes to UCI. Which gets 11 stocked by UCR in crews.

GET *****

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Why's everyone bagging on me? I'm not ranked, so it doesn't matter.

Let's make fun of that random person named Azeem that NO ONE knows because he never goes to tournaments anymore.

And he goes to UCI. Which gets 11 stocked by UCR in crews.

GET *****
k, that's nice

Knivez

Smash Ace
OK people that i hate that should stop posting in the pacific west PERIOD.

Fabian- a.k.a -"i'm a bi tch, im a lover, i'm a child, im a boner, i'm a sinner, i'm a f ag"...anyways- THAT GUY who is scared of spiders.

JAKE THE FEMALE-Your posts have ZERO substance to them. I wish you would just quit this game already. You got less talent than CHAMP and thats saying a lot.
QUOTE-
jaketotheizz0 (12:32:48 AM): maple is cool, they let you wear 4th of july hats
jaketotheizz0 (12:32:57 AM): and surfboards
jaketotheizz0 (12:33:00 AM): and snowboards
jaketotheizz0 (12:33:02 AM): its ****

CHAMP- I dont even consider you a person anymore. You're more an icon of smash that slightly gets referenced every now and then when people want to laugh. More importantly, your link is as ****ty as ever, but it is still better than Romeo's.

Romeo- Just, just, just, please, just STFU.
shut it.

shh.

Mike Y- You're an embarrasment to the asian community. First of all, asians are not supposed to be tall, AND they're SUPPOSED to be GOOD at video GAMES. Look at ken and bombsoldier and half of the smash community( excluding champ- he is a pacific islander which is closer to a *****). Then you look at Mike Y and cant help but think that something went horribly wrong during his child birth.

Luigi- a.k.a- Evil NEMESIS- WTF THAT GAME IS 12 years old or something. That's almost as old as ROFL.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jm7hPvHdM0w

and after seeing this video of you, i think i said enough.

Good night everyone and i wish world peace and happiness, but above all i wish you loooooo-OOVE....

AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

will alwaays love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU.

ah great song.
whatever happened to those guys...

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Hey are you guys in riverside down to play next week? I'll probably be in that area for one or two days during the week. I get off work at 11:30 am.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
1, 2, 3, and 5 all made it to the finals of EVO Worlds. I'd say the panelists did a pretty dang good job. Now if only Edrees didn't squander and go to Vegas... haha

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
PS i keep getting people who thought i was serious about this. if so....your an idiot. mango *****. and i was trying to say the complete opposite of the truth. welcome to sarcasm jay.
i was playing around i wasnt even critizing u...

edit-suck my balls chet.

Knivez

Smash Ace
good stuff guys, keep up the good work @ Evo!

Zarelidchaos (11:37:41 AM): man I hate being so broke
Zarelidchaos (11:37:47 AM): I lost one of my shorts out in wisconsin
Zarelidchaos (11:37:58 AM): now I'm down to 2 pair of shorts
My OK ScreeName (11:37:45 AM): LOL
Zarelidchaos (11:38:04 AM): and no pantys LOL
Zarelidchaos (11:38:08 AM): pants*
Zarelidchaos (11:38:09 AM): WOW
My OK ScreeName (11:37:55 AM): WOW
My OK ScreeName (11:37:59 AM): i gotta post that on smashboards
My OK ScreeName (11:38:00 AM): LOL
Zarelidchaos (11:38:20 AM): YOUR ****ING GASY
My OK ScreeName (11:38:06 AM): HAHAHAH
Zarelidchaos (11:38:25 AM): lol
Zarelidchaos (11:38:27 AM): d00d
Zarelidchaos (11:38:29 AM): thats to funny
Zarelidchaos (11:38:34 AM): I'd do the same to you if you sdaid it too

trevyn wears panties to tournies.

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
woww. mangoo. hugs. my idols. the nice, non-elitist smashers win, for once. they totally deserve it.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Good stuff to HugS, Ken, Mango, and DSF. Way to mother****ing rep the WC guys. Top 3 domination WTF.

Big grats to Ken on his win.

araknophobik

Smash Master
why you always gotta sound like a ***** in your reply's lmao
ofcourse top 8 out of 270 is amazing, but i called him last night when he told me who made top 8 and said he was gonna beat eddie in the morning.
i guess one shouldn't count their chickens until they're hatched

edit: or is the phrase "before they're hatched"?? iono but alex was drunk when i called him. funny ****

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I sound like nothing in my reply, the interpretation is all on other people's ends, which simply tells more about you.

Of course he thinks he's gonna win... why wouldn't he? Everyone great at something thinks they can beat anyone and they're always going to be somewhat disappointed in not doing better. Point is Alex ***** and everyone knows it.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol it was a joke
but look, there you go again

*stops this convo now before the thread starts getting spammed and shut down*
You claim every single thing you post is a joke, but it's really irrelevant whether it is or not as my reply isn't based on whether it is a joke or not.

Knivez

Smash Ace
WOW you guys argue about everything.

It truly does show how institutionalized racism has infiltratred the social structure of american society and dare i say, EVEN the smash community.

African Ameniggans and mexicanos will never get along. It is in their blood to compete and attain the lowest social status amongst classes.

The only thing i can think of being lower might be Champ, but he is a rare and exotic looking creature.

Instead of fighting and stealing, do what the white man does and play METROID PRIME 3 like any normal civilized priviledged indidividual who may have gotten an early copy of the game --> ME.

Love it.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Well, after reading the above post by Knivez, I decided that it was my duty as Deep Socal's captain to let you all know that he is joking, assuming some of you decided to take it seriously. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom