• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
"I treat SSBM like a sport. I'm extremely technical at SSBM. I'm almost ranked in SoCal and I like johns. I used to suck at Melee"
-Lesheik

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
It's a joke, dude. I'm no where near getting ranked. It's all sarcasm.

I don't treat SSBM like a sport. I'm not technical at SSBM. I'm no where near being ranked in SoCal and I hate johns. I used to be good at Melee until I stopped playing for a while.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

That was almost as much **** as the Worst Smashers list.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
No one's hating on me. Everyone thinks my gamertag is LESHEIK, IT IS NOT LESHEIK, IT IS FLYLEEF.

I treat SSBM almost like it's a sport. I'm very technical at SSBM. People have gotten too good for me to be ranked. I hate johns. I just started playing Melee in September. :)
-Flyleef
speaking of myspace hahaha damion u know raelee wtf LOL cuz i saw u left her some myspace comments or watever...if so its a small world lol how do u know her?

The King

Smash Ace
Why anyone would do a Money Match using Bowser is beyond me. It would be like entering a 5-card stud poker tournament but limiting yourself to being dealt only 3 cards every hand. =P

King Out

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hah

Why anyone would do a Money Match using Bowser is beyond me. It would be like entering a 5-card stud poker tournament but limiting yourself to being dealt only 3 cards every hand. =P

King Out
ill answer that king, its because smash is getting boring using high tier. Bowser battles become exciting to watch and more fun. Just like watching Dan vs dan in street fighter. Which dan is going to win? or the player that does more dan combos on the other is more fun to watch =).

The King

Smash Ace
Lol just havin' a bit of fun at Gimpyfish's expense. =D
But I know just what you mean, Mana. In anything that isn't a tourney match, there isn't much reason nowadays to pick stale top tiers and matchups all the time. Keeping this game fresh, playing our other characters, and on stages we normally wouldn't play on at all (Lmao Green Greens and Brinstar Depths are just way too much fun), is the best way to keep our interest in this game kindled.

BTW Lucky save that $MM for me of your falcon vs jiggs for SCC. =D

King Out

Arash

Smash Lord
i've won most of my bowser MMs, they're actually pretty intense, esp the one i had vs mr. pbody at MLG LA 2004.

or even better, my match vs sultan of samitude at MLG SF 2004:)

LuCKy

Smash Master
Lol just havin' a bit of fun at Gimpyfish's expense. =D
But I know just what you mean, Mana. In anything that isn't a tourney match, there isn't much reason nowadays to pick stale top tiers and matchups all the time. Keeping this game fresh, playing our other characters, and on stages we normally wouldn't play on at all (Lmao Green Greens and Brinstar Depths are just way too much fun), is the best way to keep our interest in this game kindled.

BTW Lucky save that $MM for me of your falcon vs jiggs for SCC. =D

King Out
haha first off if im gonna mm the great kings jiggs it will be with my fox but if you wanna just do a nice friendly $1 mm ill go ic's, but what do ya say king? fox vs jiggs?:)

or falcon dittos? LOL

marth on falcon is dumb.

why are we mm'ing anyways, we played both of those matches like 8 billion times in LV hahahhaa
cool marth dittos or falcon dittos:).......no wait you ***** me in falcon dittos last time lol alright then falcon dittos for $1?

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
everyone wants to mm everyone
if onle money matches could get you in the power rankings
i'd probably be someone close to in there haha
but ahhh well :(
idk if i'll be going to any other tournaments soon
but if you go to this North Hollywood one this Sunday I'll be down for a mm or two

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
So,

e40 MM $5
Lucky MM ur falcon? $3
Emerican I'll marth ditto you but only $1 haha. at least i beat e40 in a marth ditto (but it was just a friendly)
And gimpy i'll MM your bowser, but i'm not going sheik cuz that **** is ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom