• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
connor's example only shows that he and fly should be placed higher than richard on the rankings.. not necessarily that he (richard) shouldnt be on them

Adam M!

Smash Lord
connor is just a bitter little kid going through puberty. he's just mad he lost to him in the first place. you dont gotta belittle someone just because you think they overrated; just go out and prove it. and since no one is arguing pnoy is on the level of fly and connor, connor's rant just looks out of place and pathetic

Lovage

Smash Hero
yeah idk why you guys gotta bring pnoy down like that LOL

we all know how good he is, but he did a lot of great stuff this period and he's gonna be recognized or it

Kira-

Smash Champion
fly is my favorite player as of right now

he's too good

if i beat macd without sheik in tournament can i still be above him?

hugo didnt **** pound which is why he might not be too high?

edit - @ jason, i lost to joe in pools. If I can't beat any foxes i dont think i should be placed very high

bbb

Smash Champion
**** it took me forever to find connors little salty post

dumb kid, post it yourself next time so when everyone starts gettin on your **** about it I can read it

HugS™

Smash Lord
LoL Joe, I talked about that with larry. I said if I did well at champ's, I'd earn top 3 consideration.

If I did well at Champs and at a tournament after, I'd pretty much be a lock for top 3.

And by well I mean outperforming everyone below me and #2/#3.

So at this point I've only earned consideration IMO

GSUB

Smash Lord
Hey HugS!!! I love watching your Samus! =D

Just one question:
How come you never upthrow to downair spacies (maybe Falcon also)?
(Becuase it can lead to some hilarious tech-chase to regrabs/fsmashes/chargeshots/crazy cool combos! It works if you get the downair out as soon as possible after you jump.)

I'm guessing you don't do it because nairs/bairs instead can lead to edguards which means an earlier/quicker kill...?

HugS™

Smash Lord
Hey HugS!!! I love watching your Samus! =D

Just one question:
How come you never upthrow to downair spacies (maybe Falcon also)?
(Becuase it can lead to some hilarious tech-chase to regrabs/fsmashes/chargeshots/crazy cool combos! It works if you get the downair out as soon as possible after you jump.)
Lol this makes me feel like uve never seen me play.

But ya, u answered ur own question on the second part of ur post

Top Bottom