• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

xion07

Smash Apprentice
poke

I know but I plan on coming by Cali here in a few weeks. You'll be saying otherwise when my Toon Link wrecks you. =]

showdown =o

festizzio

Smash Champion
Why would you come into a melee thread and assume people play brawl there?

Also, FF13 looks awesome. I'm playing Eternal Sonata right now, that's really good too.

xion07

Smash Apprentice
=D

Maybe i can play some Melee again. Time to practice playing Roy again.

Eternal Sonata is pretty good. Any symphonia fans here? =]

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
he was at a few brawl tournaments in AZ; i didn't talk that much with him, but i have him added on FB

SuperRad

Smash Master
I never saw the appeal [of Mario Party], but then again I didn't have any friends that wanted to play it for a long time so I didn't until recently.

Generally when we were hanging out we were playing Goldeneye or Perfect Dark, if there were people that werent as good at videogames we would play Mario Kart 64 [who doesn't like Mario Kart?]

LuCKy

Smash Master
hey fly it's joe

tomorrow everyone's gonna go to the csun tournament

me and steven are going back to moorpark from dunskies' to get supplies for the weekend
tomorrow if you could get dropped off at csun that would be cool, we'd meet you there
i'll call you tomorrow
my phone's dead lol

mio

Smash Ace
Anyone tried New Super Mario Bros. for Wii? That game is pretty legit, especially if you have 2-4 wiimotes, weed, and some good old friends to play with

Top Bottom