• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

DJMirror

Smash Master
Oh ya wasn’t 8 system pretty easy? I think it was no matter where you go the enemies are some where near your level.
that how the system was designed if you have godly stats then the bosses and enemies would too but that after you got to Disc 2 or 3 then the enemies starts to be on your level

what stupid is that the Island of Heaven and the Island Hell have crazy Enemies with insane stats =/ but they do have the best magics in the game to make your stats godly

did anyone know you can play ff9 with 2 people?

go to Menu
go to config
I thinks controls or character ( i can't remember)
then it'll pop up a menu in which you can pick which characters goes to player 2
after that get out of the menu and go to battle (make sure there is someone with you or the controller in player 2 is plug)
then try it out!

Kira-

Smash Champion
Mew2King's secret training technique

watch it first then read the spoiler so you know its legit

"so to explain more before this film they said
attack m2k and he actual started to click then stop & then when they filmrf it to get that on film he wouldn't click from the hearing so he pushed his arm/m2k started clicking again
"

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Edit: I saw that vid the moment it was uploaded.

Tales are extremly challenging unless you have four human's playing that's why i dislike the legendia or whatever its called it wasn't hard and the plot sucked thats just my view though
Legendia was garbage. The Tales studio didn't even work on that game.

And I think Tales of Vesperia is definitely one of, if not hardest Tales game I've played (that is if I don't use Repedes Gale Wind arte or Estelles broken Eternal support/Force field combo).

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ok so i might go to races tourney and it don't look like it has any intrest. Whats everyone gonna do saturday? Im suppose to play some guy named the down syndrome kid and nick wants to play. I just want some team action.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
@ kryu
i haven't played that one yet but i heard its suppose to be really good dude if you have it on you i really wanna play it i find tales games challenging only for one part (except for the secret bosses) then its a breeze from then on i really don't struggle on tales games just get lost at some point lol nevertheless its still has great Gameplay and great story lines thats why im a fan

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I meant to ask for all the different times people got out :ohwell:

So I would have a general idea if it would be worth it to go early summer, so I wouldn't just come there, go to the tourneys and do nothing inbetween

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Or you could just google it.

It's not a question people like answering (annoying), and most people in this thread would just ignore it I imagine.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
@ kryu
i haven't played that one yet but i heard its suppose to be really good dude if you have it on you i really wanna play it i find tales games challenging only for one part (except for the secret bosses) then its a breeze from then on i really don't struggle on tales games just get lost at some point lol nevertheless its still has great Gameplay and great story lines thats why im a fan
Play Vesperia. That game is definitely on a different level from the rest of the Tales game as far as difficulty goes. I've played them all on their highest difficulties numerous times, so trust me on this one.

If you don't have a 360, there gonna port it to the PS3.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Play Vesperia. That game is definitely on a different level from the rest of the Tales game as far as difficulty goes. I've played them all on their highest difficulties numerous times, so trust me on this one.

If you don't have a 360, there gonna port it to the PS3.
yeah i heard about that port its suppose to have another playable character and something else extra but im definitely looking forward to it hope its not a disappointment

Grila

Smash Journeyman
pc whenever i come down next n smash with the crew can i stop by and pick up your use recording ****?

Grila

Smash Journeyman
lol pretty pleaseeee
i havent recorded **** in a longass time...i just have that old *** G&W ish

i need new stuff with ppl like stabbie lol and erik and eric and mike and geoff and whoever else

Top Bottom