• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i really hope mango doesnt go to tournies, SD was fun without him

it makes it more competitive in da long term etc.

gtfo *****, no one lieks you winning all the time, that's why cactuar ***** your ****!

joeplicate

Smash Master
so yesterday I went out to porter field and I think I got poison oak on my arm
and now I have to do an essay that's due at 4 that I can't find the prompt to (just found it)

basically I had a lot of fun

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Funny that mango says that. I was like ten mins from you. Why you dont call me :(? But anyway i just killed my brothers fox with a shine from falco. He was all like wtf? And i laughed . Then he went roy for once and shine spiked him with fox 4 times. Then he flicked me off lol. ****

joeplicate

Smash Master
an historic idiot

this thing that I'm writing is an abomination
it's really really bad
I've lost faith in my own ability to write (mostly)
or, for that matter, to be motivated about anything other than smash

luckily it's just an assignment, and I'm taking the class pass/fail

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
people finally have a chance at top 3 now that Mango's gone, yaaaaaay

Zhu 1st, and Lucky 2nd place is a given

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
dont be dumb everyone

especially the historic morons:
kaostar
dante fox
etc
I thought mango was temporarily relocating to the EC in which case it can be expensive to fly back to the WA for a tourney and it would be bad mannered to have us host a tourney hyped at mango vs m2k rematch and mango doesnt come, didnt kno if it was a joke so I asked. Nothing dumb about that.

And if my posts were especially bad in the past then I apologise to you good folk for having to read them. Im not a bad poster just at the time I was just starting to post on the boards.

SuperRad

Smash Master
i stopped caring in 7th grade

in 5th grade i got my first and only D in math (because i was doing the homework the day it was assigned and my teacher wouldn't accept it, then crammed it into my backpack where i couldnt find it two days later).
in 6th grade i tried hard

in 7th grade i realized trying was for suckers, bare minimum and skaaate through

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Sometimes, I wish I had realized that sooner. Like I had a hard time telling my parents im taking a quarter off [cuz I play too much smash]. I just didnt register and I was hiding out at smashfests in seattle.

pockyD

Smash Legend
HS and stuff is garbage, but really, college is for your own benefit

if you don't enjoy it or see the merit of it, then you should probably re-evaluate whether you should be there at all, as a degree is far from mandatory towards financial and personal success

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
HS and stuff is garbage, but really, college is for your own benefit

if you don't enjoy it or see the merit of it, then you should probably re-evaluate whether you should be there at all, as a degree is far from mandatory towards financial and personal success
I completely agree. What I know for sure is that I dont want to be at the university of Washington, and so Im goin to go to a much smaller school, probably a jr college probably somewhere out in Cali. I have alot of family in norcal and socal and I want to leave WA so I can live and grow as a person. Im not really learning anything out here[about life] cuz lifes too easy with my parents out here helpin and **** so I gotta bouce.

Ive got options I just need to explore and figure out which ones I want to pursue.

Top Bottom