• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

bbb

Smash Champion
I really don't understand miguels fascination with that ****, hes had really sick taste in games for a while and then like one day he blossomed into a dumb piece of **** and started loving MK and hating on crash

Brian

Smash Journeyman
uh
im gonna go ahead and call ****ing bull**** on that infraction

it's an animal's genitalia, it's not sexual
it's scientific

whatever, guess i'm about done with this **** site

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
uh
im gonna go ahead and call ****ing bull**** on that infraction

it's an animal's genitalia, it's not sexual
it's scientific
It's also inappropriate. However if you wish to take it up with the other admins, please post in forum support.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
i just dont get whats inappropriate about it, really
would like
two elephants humping be inappropriate? because ive definitely seen stuff like that on here before.

i dunno, i wish the rules were better defined when it comes to inappropriate content (and at the same time, i understand why you cant really do it)

also i should really try not post late at night when im fiendin'
i become such a lil *****

embracethe12

Smash Lord
i just dont get whats inappropriate about it, really
would like
two elephants humping be inappropriate? because ive definitely seen stuff like that on here before.

i dunno, i wish the rules were better defined when it comes to inappropriate content (and at the same time, i understand why you cant really do it)

also i should really try not post late at night when im fiendin'
i become such a lil *****
it's kinda like that time where that one guy posted the video of the panda giving birth and everyone was like
"awwwww"

rather than

"check out that huge vagina"

JDM

Smash Champion
I guess posting a educational cartoon video about puberty thats on youtube would get me banned.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Hey guys, i'm hosting a brawl regional the week before Genesis, so m2k is coming out. I'm hosting it in San Diego (near chula vista)

He really wants to do melee, so i'm curious: Will melee actually put out in terms of attendance

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
HEY SOKAL MELEE KOMMUNITY!

Check out the Genesis 2 Bus Website: www.marceux.com

We have an updated bus tickets page, and a hotel information page.

ALSO! If you purchased tickets before it was cancelled, e-mail asap, because I'll get you a $20 discount on re-purchase.

Thanks,
Oats

Top Bottom