• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Atlus8

Smash Master
Joey! I wanna play SSIV this week! I'll either go to your house or we can both go to Dunkers if you can bring it!

Edit - Also, is Kira one of those people that think they are the s#!+ because they have played the game for a few days?!

Kira-

Smash Champion
come to 805 and don't ***** out, FOR ONCE

that goes to all of irvine
When did I ever flake? You're 90 minutes away, once finals end I'll head over though

yes........

YES........

oh god yes
EMIL you need to whip me into shape (adding to the innuendos). you got a setup? I've only played on a PS3 pad ever

Joey! I wanna play SSIV this week! I'll either go to your house or we can both go to Dunkers if you can bring it!

Edit - Also, is Kira one of those people that think they are the s#!+ because they have played the game for a few days?!
Indeed I am.

JDM ***** me for like 3 hours yesterday =(

Also where is Kouryuu/Futile at? I wanna come over

Atlus8

Smash Master
I've only played on a PS3 pad ever

Indeed I am.
R@pe! Pads are were it's at!

Hahahaha! You and Joey are the same! Thinking you're the s#!+ because you played a few games and can do some easy executions! I have less than an hour of total SFIV under my belt! I asked Joey to give me just ONE hour of me in training mode! That's it! I keep telling him that it's not gonna be good for him!

I don't know if Sagat is top tier anymore, but I'm going with whatever Sanford is choosing! I'm taking his advice for this game! "Pick a top-tier!"

Kira-

Smash Champion
R@pe! Pads are were it's at!

Hahahaha! You and Joey are the same! Thinking you're the s#!+ because you played a few games and can do some easy executions! I have less than an hour of total SFIV under my belt! I asked Joey to give me just ONE hour of me in training mode! That's it! I keep telling him that it's not gonna be good for him!

I don't know if Sagat is top tier anymore, but I'm going with whatever Sanford is choosing! I'm taking his advice for this game! "Pick a top-tier!"
LOL I wasn't being serious. Hence the spoiler tag. I can't execute at all and when I do it's the wrong move.

But I can beat Joey for sure =)

Atlus8

Smash Master
But I can beat Joey for sure =)
Hahahahaha! Joey is gonna come in here and talk about his r@pe Sakura! We've spent hours talking s#!+ to each other over aim and I wanna settle this s#!+ now! We played several times at Dunkers and I beat that b!+c# several times! He even got excited when he pulled an EXTatsu to Ultra! She's not that great Joey! F**k!

joeplicate

Smash Master
Whenever I dream about smash, it's usually me playing Melee with a famous person, and they are really Fing good for some reason. Some examples are Wayne Brady who mains Falco, Viggo Mortensen who mains Marth, and Jet Li who mains Sheik.
haha i just saw this, that's funny. viggo mortensen would have a bomb *** marth, too

Kira-

Smash Champion
Hahahahaha! Joey is gonna come in here and talk about his r@pe Sakura! We've spent hours talking s#!+ to each other over aim and I wanna settle this s#!+ now! We played several times at Dunkers and I beat that b!+c# several times! He even got excited when he pulled an EXTatsu to Ultra! She's not that great Joey! F**k!
Tell him I have less respect for him because he plays Sakura. Even MacD uses Blanka, a buff *** monster

Pretty sure PNOY got first with a Pad at WGF!
I heard Kouryuu, Race, and Futile were there. They didn't win? wtf

DJMirror

Smash Master
Race Forfeit to Futile in losers

I think Kouryuu lost to 2 randoms? Correct me on this

Race lost to someone in winners

1st and 2nd place were smashers lol

richard was using a pad to beat someone who was using a stick lol

Kira's whatever vs Joey's Sakura MM?

MacD

Banned via Administration
when he gets frustrated (which is pretty rarely in tournament) he refocuses like 2x harder
just don't watch me when i play kira/sheiks, they piss me off to no end

Tell him I have less respect for him because he plays Sakura. Even MacD uses Blanka, a buff *** monster
it's only because charge charcters are easier for me since i don't get to practice in training mode

i did wanna learn sakura and cammy at one point, who has ssf4? i wouldn't mind seeing if i can still **** with my same 4 moves with blanka lol

or maybe i'll take the time and actually learn to use someone

festizzio

Smash Champion
My PSN is festizzio

add me add me add me

805 should hook up on thursday and play some ssf4

Also I want Juri advice if anybody plays her. I jump too much and I don't know what to do if I don't jump (bad melee habit)

Jun.

Smash Lord
SK (simon kim) and Pnoy were grand finals at WGF. Both SD. We also have our secret weapon PBS. SD will wreck you guys.

get at us.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Sticks are for men. Pads are for women.
I get it!

it's only because charge charcters are easier for me since i don't get to practice in training mode

i did wanna learn sakura and cammy at one point, who has ssf4? i wouldn't mind seeing if i can still **** with my same 4 moves with blanka lol

or maybe i'll take the time and actually learn to use someone
we played at anthony's house yesterday, i think jason wants to buy it for camerons house but not sure

also cameron's tv is broken which is very very sad

SK (simon kim) and Pnoy were grand finals at WGF. Both SD. We also have our secret weapon PBS. SD will wreck you guys.

get at us.
Looks like I'll have to get better and get Irvine back to the top in Smash-related SSF4 crews. And good thing we know about your secret weapon! Bwahahaa

Jun.

Smash Lord
PBS (Ilijia) *****. He sits at home in training mode with the lights off practicing imba akuma links. I'm not kidding. He would come and confirm this.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
too bad SD wouldnt **** irvine in smash ... (i dont know whether to be happy or sad...i've lived in both cities)

Lovage

Smash Hero
apex and rom3 are the biggies that everyone should go to it seems

since mlg got announced everyone knew gamme would prolly crap out

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
east coast needs to stop hogging all the national tournaments.

that's it, i'm gonna go get neal and champ and we'll host a WC national scale tournament.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Well if you consider a national as something with the entire nation attending it, then the only two nationals lately have been Genesis and Pound. Maybe ROM 2 but that didn't have very much WC rep.

Everything else is just regionals and EC regionals get both the south and EC players so I'm guessing that's why they're bigger.

Top Bottom