• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
hey fly...

I've been stalking you recently. But that's besides the point.

I see you like to bring snacks such as POP TARTS and GRANOLA BARS to tournaments. Is there any way I can bribe you to ****** me in melee with pop tarts and granola bars?

I can't seem to bribe P with fruits and vegetables, despite how healthy and unorthodox his eating habits are. I heard you live near him though, so its only a 1 hour drive.

I don't like parties or holidays either, so we can relate. I'll have drinks out if you accept.

this is more or less a joke but i hope you accept anyway :laugh:

Drecker

Smash Ace
I love parties, big ones.

Not throwing another one any time soon though D:, around 200 people showed up to my last one and we tapped our keg in 15 minutes.

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
i enjoy parties if i've got a wingman. meeting new people is cool, but meeting new drunk people isn't always cool.
this
as long as the wingman/wingmen aint **** blockin
getting drunk and grinding up on a ***** ^^

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
any of you folks ever try bringing a lady wingman? sounds dumb but hear me out, a bit of advice for the average guy at a party.

I've been around this community for a while and a lot of us are socially awkward as ****, so I know you all have that one cute friend who ended up being "just a friend" cuz you didn't know **** about making a move. Ask her to be a wingman, she'll probably think it's awkward and adorable, which is ok since you already blew your shot at this one. Not all that bad though, pretty girls make excellent wingmen. Whether or not b****es realize it, they judge guys by their company. Having a pretty lady friend immediately puts you above any other drunken guy with his wasted posse. Just be less awkward this time, unless your charming when you do, then it's ok i guess...

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
@practice man: I don't drive. Also, I only eat Pop-Tarts at tourneys since everything else I like eating requires some sort of preparation. I don't eat junk food any other days of the week.

D

Deleted member

fly becomes increasingly interesting with every post.

if your wingman is cblocking you, hes not a wingman. hes a douche. unless he doesnt realize it, in which case hes more of a tool than a douche.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I don't like parties (in the sense defined by Kira) at all. I don't drink or smoke. I don't like dancing or loud music. I don't like talking to random people unless there is a reason for us to be talking. Basically I hate fun.

joeplicate

Smash Master
I don't like parties (in the sense defined by Kira) at all. I don't drink or smoke. I don't like dancing or loud music. I don't like talking to random people unless there is a reason for us to be talking. Basically I hate fun.
i've seen you cut loose on several occasions

the real s zalewski is an animal

on a different note
take pac west off of your bookmarks
it'll do wonders

joeplicate

Smash Master
whenever i have a site just chillin at the top of my firefox, i feel compelled to check it compulsively

it's especially bad with smashboards
everybody develops like routines they use to check out all their forums--open this one, tab the new threads, respond, click closed, refresh main pac west, etc

it's gay

without it in my quick tabs i don't do that

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Wikipedia is by far the worst offender in that respect. But I've transcended the whole compulsive forum checking for the most part, unless I'm having a HEATED DEBATE.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i finally found an automatic edge cancel for marth's up+b, although it's a pretty hard one
it's on dreamland. teeter off one of the main stage's edges, do a reverse up+b and hold forward for only about 50% of the starting animation (you can gain horizontal distance with marth's u+b by holding forward while you ascend) and start holding BACK after you begin your decent. you will edge cancel backwards off the side platform

i'm going to tinker it more so i can get the exact timing of when to let go of forward (to get the perfect amount of horizontal distance on his up+b) and when to start DIing back. wind from the tree messes up this trick so be aware of if it's blowing towards you

a use for this would be to trick a recovering sheik that's still far out

DJMirror

Smash Master
i finally found an automatic edge cancel for marth's up+b, although it's a pretty hard one
it's on dreamland. teeter off one of the main stage's edges, do a reverse up+b and hold forward for only about 50% of the starting animation (you can gain horizontal distance with marth's u+b by holding forward while you ascend) and start holding BACK after you begin your decent. you will edge cancel backwards off the side platform

i'm going to tinker it more so i can get the exact timing of when to let go of forward (to get the perfect amount of horizontal distance on his up+b) and when to start DIing back. wind from the tree messes up this trick so be aware of if it's blowing towards you
hmmm interesting i'll try this tonight when i get home

Lovage

Smash Hero
**** you weirdo

where's my money from when you bet against me in ssb64 that i wouldn't beat s2j and then i beat him?

bbb

Smash Champion
back in the day I would have rocked your world at GH, but I haven't played in 30 years

Top Bottom