• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Adam M!

Smash Lord
hahaha, count on voodoo to give the worst advice

meebo ****s on aim express a million times over. if you dont use meebo you fail. it signs into everything on one tab. minimum resources. fukken amazing

pockyD

Smash Legend
meebo has the giant ad ****s at the bottom that randomly expands for no reason

i still end up using it when gmail is on the fritz at work but i can imagine it getting super annoying

HugS™

Smash Lord
LOL is Adam getting overly excited about mundane s*** again?

Yeah, Meebo is ****, I guess.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
LOL is Adam getting overly excited about mundane s*** again?

Yeah, Meebo is ****, I guess.
calm down old man it was just a post

if you really wanna see overly excited, just gimme a second to pull my **** out :laugh:

Kira-

Smash Champion
If you're losing your drive to play smash and you ever want to get pumped up again

watch Mango vs Armada from start to finish

if you weren't there, imagine 500+ people shouting at the top of their lungs in hoarse voices hanging on every move all around you, the lights out, nobody doing anything except watching one massive projector screen with surround sound

it's ****ing epic

JDM

Smash Champion
When I shake my controller you can hear something inside it. I hope its not a broken Trigger holder like my purple and white controller.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
kilo didnt go to genesis. he came over and i made him watch mango v armada before he was allowed to go to sleep.

it was still pretty hype. for both of us.

bbb

Smash Champion
I have one of those triwing screwdiddlys

pretty handy for a pro gamer such as myself

Top Bottom