• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Dude, the bird has got major swagger goin' on at like 1:20-1:23, it's amazing.

DanteFox: My bad, it was "-Rei-"

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i'm running ubuntu 8.10

my 3.5.3 seems to load shiz faster than minefield

i saw youtube vids though and it looked faster

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
i'm running ubuntu 8.10

my 3.5.3 seems to load shiz faster than minefield

i saw youtube vids though and it looked faster
Firefox on Linux is slower in general than Firefox on Windows, though, so that could be affecting your experience with minefield. It's strange though, there are benchmarks that show that the windows version of firefox running through Wine is actually faster than the native Linux version due to how the programs are compiled or something.

GSUB, I guess you get to congratulate yourself, lol.

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
I (and probably GSUB) have our display set to "Forum Default". I counted it out, and I'm getting 14 posts per page. Time to change that.

GSUB

Smash Lord
Go to the bottom of the last FULL page, and divide the last post on that page by the number of that page, there ya go. (And it's at fifteen PPP btw Travis, just did the math.)

Or there's probably an option somewhere to check/change it...
And people who make the thread can decide how many PPP I think...

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Firefox on Linux is slower in general than Firefox on Windows, though, so that could be affecting your experience with minefield. It's strange though, there are benchmarks that show that the windows version of firefox running through Wine is actually faster than the native Linux version due to how the programs are compiled or something.
well that may be true but my FF runs faster than it ever did on XP on the same box
I only have 512MB ram though so that's probably why

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
There are so many little things I want to test right now, but can't. I wish Race wouldn't ignore my comments about my Gamecube on his AiB page.

Top Bottom