• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
Spicy Chickens are no longer legit! They are now smaller for sure!
Try the Big Carl! That s#!+ is so f***en legit! It's worth the $2!
OMG, I KNOW!
I love that thing. My Step-Dad brought me one out of no where and I fell in love.
Reminds me of a Whopper but with Carls twist.
It'd be super **** if it replaced the Big Hamburger for a buck!

Atlus8

Smash Master
OMG, I KNOW!
I love that thing. My Step-Dad brought me one out of no where and I fell in love.
Reminds me of a Whopper but with Carls twist.
It'd be super **** if it replaced the Big Hamburger for a buck!
$1 for the Big Carl is such a steal! I would feel guilty enough to give them an extra 50 cents! $1.50 for a Big Carl sounds like it could happen!

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
i ordered a chicken sandwhich from carl's and witnessed the downsize
i was so disapointed it was like a dark cloud hovered over my head the rest of the day

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone! I'm actually starting to go to tournaments instead of playing with my friends in my home town most the time. I hope I get to meet you all and have lots of good times playing smash or other wise in the near future. I can't wait to actually be decent at this game ^^ I hope I can do it!

I <3 Melee

I <3 SoCal

San Diego Love ;]

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
I suppose it did suit my name better; I had that avatar for so long, even on other sites, I got tired of it. I like this one more, it's cute I think :]

Fast foods oh no! Make your own food. It's cheap, fun, and extra yummy because you made it for yourself!

I have crazy food combo skills :]

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
Oh I'm not that nice, there are countless people around here more nice than I am, I'm sure of it :]

I'm just your average guy who likes to play smash and make new friends! I'm just so happy I can be apart of such a friendly community <3

Jun.

Smash Lord
honestly, the best value menu items are as follows in no particular order

-Jacks tacos (**** with ranch)
-BK rodeo cheeseburger
-McDouble (meh decent with big mac sauce instead of ketchup and mustard)

McDonalds around my area used to have 6 piece nuggets for a dollar but those jews took it off.

Jun.

Smash Lord
wendy's nuggets are pretty good. But i think i was brainwashed by McDonalds as a kid so the mcnuggets taste better to me. GOD BLESS AMERICA

pockyD you were at roscoes with me i think

5 dollars for a burger and a drink

or 5 burgers and a water cup

discuss
water cup = sprite? LOL

Jun.

Smash Lord
you were on the wrong side of the table and i was barely conscious

also bk 2 double cheeseburgers for $2
dude i love how all fast food is basically aimed at value shiz now. I remember back in the day the six-dollar burger selling point was that it WASN'T 6 dollars and now its like fuxing 7 dollars for the combo or something. IMO there's no point of calling it the six-dollar burger if it ACTUALLY ends up being 6 dollars its just redundant and pointless. That's like calling a big mac: "a burger with 2 patties and a awkward piece of bread in the middle"

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
ok

but what's a decently healthy and cheap meal

i usually just go carl's big burger minus pickles plus lettuce and a gatorade/powerade/arizona

edit: ^^ haha sd is so full of love <3

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
going to a grocery store, like fresh and easy and buying things is probably the best bet for cheap and healthy

chipotle is healthy, but 'expensive' at like $5

pockyD

Smash Legend
chipotle is healthy in the same way subway is healthy

healthy if you pass on all the good and delicious stuff

and only 'healthy' compared to standard fast food places

Drecker

Smash Ace
Chipotle is healthy if it's the only thing you eat all day and drink a gallon of water to counter the over 9000 grams of sodium.

Barbacoa is legit, though.

Top Bottom