• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
d@mn nia ***** kallen hard

don't make me write a paragraph of matchup theorycraft like neighborhood P to prove how much better nia is

Miharu

Smash Hero
d@mn nia ***** kallen hard

don't make me write a paragraph of matchup theorycraft like neighborhood P to prove how much better nia is
kallen has assets nia doesn't

i rest my case

**** these things called "personality" or "relevance to plot"

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Because I do things to intentionally piss people off obv

just like i would constantly mention to gimpyfish how i beat him in tourny twice and he never beat me. just because i know it bugged him. but a sheik beatin a bowser isn't impressive to me so i didn't actually give a ****

araknophobik

Smash Master
wow at the alien language
i remember adam coming back saying everyone got tons better after NUB and you could obv see it when they play
norcal practice must not be that great

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
it's ok i beat him at dota

plus a camping jiggs is just...sigh

got a 2 jig 2 peach 1 samus bracket at ucla 5

**** that

and yes, dota is fun. azeem quit smash for it LOL
I used to scrim with cal-m teams like 2 years ago but quit cuz dota is boring. Trust me after awhile you get over it. Except now there are 2 extra secret shops wtf and how does that faerie dragon never get hit?

And Hydro I'm calling no johns on this... just because NorCal has all space animals doesn't mean you're excused when you don't fight one.

I'd put money down on either of the two basic sheiks.
Lol 6th is too good... but I'm not going to Cal Poly next year =/ But I'm getting a house close by so we can smash whenevers =)

And Kira beat Simna, which of course you know how that match up would be like.
Lol Simna was hard... if he stayed ness i would've been more worried honestly, I played really cautiously and spacey and gay because I had no idea what to do. And PK Fire > me.

thank god for brinstar =)

I won't lie, I didn't think I did that well at this tournament either. I didn't have ANY of the shlt I packed so I was crusty as f uck and I had to be woken up to play Shadowfestizzio cuz I knocked out on the couch. I missed practically all my chaingrabs and yeah he still beat me, but I lose without chaingrabbing (I see no reason not to do it). And I picked FD against Meep lol. Meep is good though I think he deserved to beat me at that time

lol
You were never that good. Don't kid yourself P.
Yeah we used to be really bad lol. LETS GO TO NORCAL AGAIN I'LL DRIVE and this time we'll have the means.. if you know what i mean lol I want to MM everybody again

But honestly we didn't do that well at NUB. I don't know why socal is talking shlt when half the doubles names were "Mango's bus lolol"

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
let's just say our unranked scrubs did a lot better at the NUB than norcal's unranked scrubs did

plus i won a lot of money matches in norcal ^^

MaNg0

Smash Hero
first of all

me > everyone so that solves that problem

p leave norcal alone there cool people i guess

p my ganon will beat ur sheik im pretty sure of it

joey uses 2 hands 2 p..

...... tofu *****

pat = sex

Miharu

Smash Hero
I used to scrim with cal-m teams like 2 years ago but quit cuz dota is boring. Trust me after awhile you get over it. Except now there are 2 extra secret shops wtf and how does that faerie dragon never get hit?
Apparently Azeem didn't; I heard he literally lived at EDC or w/e the LAN center was called.

I haven't either :/

And yes, Puck one of top picks right now. Phase Shift lets u dodge **** like finger/laguna etc

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
first of all

me > everyone so that solves that problem

p leave norcal alone there cool people i guess

p my ganon will beat ur sheik im pretty sure of it

joey uses 2 hands 2 p..

...... tofu *****

pat = sex
$5 mm, my sheik your ganon

Top Bottom