• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

MaNg0

Smash Hero
first of all if u play good with falcon and smart

and fast omg so fuken good

better then falco

and if they run and laser u just full approach thats what i do

they hit u with like one laser

and if they spot dodge .. ROFL

wait young one

patience is they key 2 victory

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
when doing the PC chris edge hog (walkoff edgehog) there's a split second when you're on the ledge facing backwards about to fall and grab it.... did you know that if you press shield at that exact moment you grab the ledge with a tumble? similar to wavelanding and then tumbling off a platform with your shield..

THE MORE YOU KNOW

(i love melee)

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
There is nothing gay in this game, every character has his attributes and weaknesses, its the players skill level that chooses to exploit the attributes of a character, and to exploit the enemy's weaknesses

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
p maybe u think to much?

sometimes u just have to say "something ***** something" instead of going into every single detail

for example pikachu's down B ***** peach

even if its not true, some ppl can make it work

i think if u type like this P u can be good in smash

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
There is nothing gay in this game, every character has his attributes and weaknesses, its the players skill level that chooses to exploit the attributes of a character, and to exploit the enemy's weaknesses
you ain't good enough to say sh¡t like that! Neither am I btw.

Miharu

Smash Hero
every good character in the game has gay things, many much, much, much more broken than anything sheik can do

- uh, shine?
- uh, falco's dair? wtf?
- peach's dsmash?
- falcon's knee?
- fox's uair?

you main falco and you talk about broken? the only things that make him good are a combination of the most broken things in this game: lasers, shine, dair

sometimes you go way too far off base when you should give it up
i didn't say broken, i said GAY.

wtf ****ing reading comprehension; it's not about my going off base, it's about your inability to READ what i'm saying

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
when doing the PC chris edge hog (walkoff edgehog) there's a split second when you're on the ledge facing backwards about to fall and grab it.... did you know that if you press shield at that exact moment you grab the ledge with a tumble? similar to wavelanding and then tumbling off a platform with your shield..

THE MORE YOU KNOW

(i love melee)

i call it the love drop
vid coming soon ROFL

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
first of all if u play good with falcon and smart

and fast omg so fuken good

better then falco

and if they run and laser u just full approach thats what i do

they hit u with like one laser

and if they spot dodge .. ROFL

wait young one

patience is they key 2 victory
well i agree that falcon's top potential IS better than falco's top potential

that's why we see sooo many elite falcon pros -- like i said, perfect execution

the problem is it's SOOOOOOOOOO much freaking harder to eclipse the boundaries from "good" to "great" to even "pro" with falcon than it is with falco.

falco's bread and butter game, if you want to play gay enough, is just ********. eggm and a camping zhu is a good example of this.

i didn't say broken, i said GAY.you

wtf ****ing reading comprehension; it's not about my going off base, it's about your inability to READ what i'm saying
you're trying waaaaaay too hard

hint: gay and broken were used as synonyms as my post

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
It's a shame you didn't go to my smashfest and hangout with Lovage and the rest of 805 and others. you just HAD to go to AX =/

Miharu

Smash Hero
falco's bread and butter game, if you want to play gay enough, is just ********. eggm and a camping zhu is a good example of this.
You're so biased it's not even funny.

I like how you choose to ignore the fact that Falco has NO recovery + Sheik can be played in an even gayer fashion. Also, pretty sure socal isn't allowed to complain about camping.

you're trying waaaaaay too hard

hint: gay and broken were used as synonyms as my post
Pretty sure broken =/= gay nice try though

Zoap

Smash Master
to prove mr. hk right peach's dsmash is gay not broken. :)

Falco is pretty gay though.

I beat Mike Haze.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
but camping falco is just bad

lasers do like 2 damge lol
you're missing the point. the purpose of camping is NOT to rack up damage. the purpose of camping is to wait for an opening to punish.

very few characters have a better punish game than Falco -- at low percentages it's half a stock (potentially higher with bad DI), at middle percentages it's an edge guard opportunity, at high percentages it's an easier edgue guard or death. and unlike other characters (save for fox), this is 100% guaranteed for even a decent player. that's what i mean by consistency -- you leave an opening to falco, you're eating 1/3 of your life (if you're lucky). there are no ifs, ands or buts. it's every. single. time.

and since you can camp indefinitely to perfection with a near perfect approach... the vast majority of characters can't do much about this.

and HK, your douche style really doesn't work, dude. stop playing dumb. i'm not going to belittle myself by getting into a stupid little back and forth with you. if you keep posting like a joke, i'm going to treat you like a joke. thought you were better than that, but obv not, so joke you are.

Big_R

Smash Champion
lol doesnt it suck when ppl are too good and ur like hey i have points
but then they're like hey im rly good
then no one cares wat u say.

Miharu

Smash Hero
you're missing the point. the purpose of camping is NOT to rack up damage. the purpose of camping is to wait for an opening to punish.
Actually, you camp to rack up damage while waiting for an opening to punish.

very few characters have a better punish game than Falco -- at low percentages it's half a stock (potentially higher with bad DI), at middle percentages it's an edge guard opportunity, at high percentages it's an easier edgue guard or death. and unlike other characters (save for fox), this is 100% guaranteed for even a decent player. that's what i mean by consistency -- you leave an opening to falco, you're eating 1/3 of your life (if you're lucky). there are no ifs, ands or buts. it's every. single. time.
Nice. Joke. There's this thing I like to call DI.

and since you can camp indefinitely to perfection with a near perfect approach... the vast majority of characters can't do much about this.
Fox/Falco/Marth/Sheik/Peach/CF/Samus/pufff can

Nice ****ing joke theorycraft when you don't even play the ****ing character.

and HK, your douche style really doesn't work, dude. stop playing dumb. i'm not going to belittle myself by getting into a stupid little back and forth with you. if you keep posting like a joke, i'm going to treat you like a joke. thought you were better than that, but obv not, so joke you are.
Actually, if you'd just read what you just wrote, you'd realize that I'm not bothering to get into a serious "debate" with some pretentious ******* whose head is too far up his ***.

Why do you think Falcos don't ****ing win tournaments? Sure, Falco can combo when given even the smallest windows to do so. but there's plenty of ways around his approach/pillar game. He also has a lot more difficulty with killing, since bair/fsmash are both relatively easy to DI, and you don't get as many kills with dair as you would like.

Don't be so ****ing arrogant when it's obvious you really know a lot less than you think you do about Falco's current playstyle.

Big_R

Smash Champion
not even the ppl u are posting to? well idk that's some motivation i guess...

also falco dies rly early like all the time its kinda lame. sheik is the gayest cuz drephen plays that char and he fronzles ppl all the time.

like if u havent played drew then u just dont know about sheik sry

Top Bottom