• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

DJMirror

Smash Master
i remember the first time i went to AI i got my *** handed in KOF 2003/Xi by asian girl when she was using...Mary (mid Tier), Athena (high Tier) and Mokono (bottom tier) so i got ***** really bad =(

the second Time i went there, i got ***** by someone really good when he uses Clark (high Tier), Ralf (high tier) and Tizoc (mid tier) i didn't even take out his first guy =/

but other then that i'm willing to go AI again so what time do you think it's good, i want to go on a saturday cuz there is more people and stuff

I won a man's soul playing GG once
ya amazing

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i wanna go to the palmdale melee tourny next saturday
maybe during the weekday?

DJMirror

Smash Master
I can teach you how to get better at it

but i want to enter tournaments for it since the US KOF communities is now dead for 2 years

Until KOF XII revives the communities with the new brand new looks and such

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
big bang upper does too much damage =/
Just pick Zappa and 6p. Free CH combo for teh lulz.

There will be Roy dittos. A lot, of Roy dittos.
I wanna Roy ditto. (CC dtilt)*n

And that final fantasy 7? Best rpg ever.
wut?

lol

hey atlus what's the difference between false roman cancelling and just roman cancelling?
Also, with FRC, you only have 2-3 exact frames on average to do it during.

Fungus Amongus

Smash Apprentice
uggggh I'm gonna be in court from like 8 to 3

If you ever get a ticket,

GO TO COURT

Judges are nice and don't care about misdemeanors (esp if it's your 1st time) and will always reduce or dismiss all da time

Life lesson learned da hard way. Save da kids!

festizzio

Smash Champion
i sorta play baiken, but i really just started a few days ago

i forgot i had the iso on my psp so i decided to play it cause i was bored and now i can't stop playing it

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
uggggh I'm gonna be in court from like 8 to 3

If you ever get a ticket,

GO TO COURT

Judges are nice and don't care about misdemeanors (esp if it's your 1st time) and will always reduce or dismiss all da time

Life lesson learned da hard way. Save da kids!
dam I got a speeding ticket like a few weeks ago. I wish I had gone to court. :(

What was ur ticket for?

Fungus Amongus

Smash Apprentice
My ticket was an unclear license plate lolol. Probably just driving in Claremont while black late on Saturday

If you don't show, you still have 5 days to show up, but you'll be last priority like me

Lunch from 12-1:30 when I'm like 2 people away =(

Ps some fine *** *****es all day around court! Dey got all types: **** *****es, business *****es (my fave) and even some milfs

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I was goin 91 in a mini van [limit 60 mph]
alone in the HOV lane
expired tabs
pulled over to the left [cop said thats like 1k]
didnt have my addres updated on my Id
no registration
no insurance.

Only got the speeding ticket and the HOVe 432.
The rest wasnt really my fault, all that stuff should have been in there.
and yea ill check for court *****es

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Marthpwnzer, I can't trust your words anymore wtf....

Jfox (4:04:35 PM): dude, he never came close to beating me.
Jfox (4:04:46 PM): unless u call taking one stock a game as almost
Jfox (4:05:23 PM): he also told me he beat kouryuu in tourney b4
Jfox(4:05:36 PM): im guessing hes just a pathological liar
C0nn0r (4:05:58 PM): LOL

JFox

Smash Hero
First off I was joking, Second I will do the MM's with Little_England or any other below par fox or falco., @ Connor actually I did okay in tournament beat a few people, Im sure they were not notable players, lost to Hax$. I took Jfox to 3rd round in 3$ MM, got ***** first match on DL 2 Stocked, then beat him on FoD, and lost on FD.
Dude got ***** and then came on here and made sh*t up. I 2-0'd you in our MM, and it was a double 3 stock. Even in our friendlies I don't think you ever took me down to 1 stock. So unless you consider taking 1 stock off a guy "******", LOL.

You should put more energy into learning this game, and less in lying in an attempt to gain false respect from your peers. I thought you came here to learn, and so I respected you as a player who was "still learning the game". But bragging about something that didn't happen? You are an embarrassment.

Fungus Amongus

Smash Apprentice
jfox we already know ALL about marthpwnzer

the sad thing is he never stops... it's beyond pathetic at this point. he just has to get shunned for the rest of his life

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
Jfox I never said I beat him in tourney, I said SDR beat him in tourney ending it with a ken combo. Also I took a match off you in that MM, I am 99% sure of it. I am not sure if you forgot or that I mixed it up with the MM with M00 I dont know, but I could of swore it was vs you. And the ****** was a joke, I only went to learn more as I do with all my tournaments. *****es need to chill the **** out.

Fungus Amongus

Smash Apprentice
i think there might be a hyphen
there is, i was just too lazy to edit it for something as insignificant as that

but seeing that i needed one almost made me edit it just to put the larry david on the phone spelling it out exchange

what is that
word. little sheridan just wants people to puff up his ego by acknowledging his supposed intelligence, but he's still a noob cuz no one cares about test scores

Top Bottom