• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
F*** that....you're gay for making me pay you $7 for a ride to Quizno's and back and then not give me a ride back =O

bbb

Smash Champion
hey, I gave you a ride, I didn't need to do ****, so what if I over charged you, you were way outta the way

eat
a
richard

channlsrfr

Smash Apprentice
Add me, please. I know Festizzio and Pbody are the only ones who have ever played me, but I'm decent. Also, infinite trash on Brawl.

Is there anybody who's in the 310 area code and wants to friendly Melee?

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
dude

i told joey a long time ago i'd take him

not knowing the consequences -_-

mango i doubt you'd have trouble finding a ride

but joey

cathy cant fit

too many people =/

mio

Smash Ace
I've always found that no matter what anime you say you like, someone is going to say that it's terrible and that "there are so many other good shows/manga out there" (even though I kind of agree with Kouryuu lol).

It's almost the same as how people feel the urge to say jynx after people say the same word at the same time.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
jus read one piece

let's hear some examples of these so-called "good quality anime"?
For starters, look up the top rated anime on ANN.

Even though I KNOW One Piece ISN'T bad, it's nothing special either. Falls under the same category as Naruto, Bleach and the such. A good time killer and enjoyable. But that's really it.

If you want really good Manga, read Berserk.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
If you don't jinx people you're a ***got.
lmao
jinxing is so gay
just saying it implies a joke.
i'd lol if people actually took jinx seriously.

at least the gay one where you gotta do a favor or some ****

but jinxing someone like saying "yeah you got this no problem"
that's pretty hilarious. haha

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if you're too uptight to not go along with jinxing, i'm probably going to make you cry if you hang around me for long

don't say the same **** at the same time if you don't like it. or be a ***** **** and cry about being jinxed (but that won't help you, it'll just ostracize you in the end). or just do what real men do and realize it before the other person and say something. not my fault my brain waves operate more quickly ;)

^ the above post is going to be interpreted a lot more seriously as it is, but i'm just saying.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
if you're too uptight to not go along with jinxing, i'm probably going to make you cry if you hang around me for long

don't say the same **** at the same time if you don't like it. or be a ***** **** and cry about being jinxed (but that won't help you, it'll just ostracize you in the end). or just do what real men do and realize it before the other person and say something. not my fault my brain waves operate more quickly ;)

^ the above post is going to be interpreted a lot more seriously as it is, but i'm just saying.

actually the situation hardly comes up
+uptight is a pretty funny way to exaggerate not liking jinxs

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lucky/mango call me or im me if you want a ride to SD

sometime tonight, i'm too lazy to pick you guys up tomorrow

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Yes, Berserk is a good manga.

But you gotta have really bad taste if you can't respect the One Piece manga. That **** is crazy good.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Berserk > One Piece. No competition. Not an opinion. =P

Another good manga is Fullmetal Alchemist. Very Amazing.

Like I said, One Piece isn't bad at all, but it isn't anything special. It's just really popular and not nearly as good as fanboys make it out to be. Seeing people post "ZOMG One Piece is AMAZING!" is as humorous as it is ludicrous... and it's pretty **** humorous.

Top Bottom