• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
You know... now that I think about it, the dungeon sounds kind of fun, despite the things I said earlier. I'm curious as to how many people I can send to the dungeon.

And I don't plan on having anyone but Mango, Lucky and Rom send me to the dungeon.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
plans change

dude we should place bets on who will send who to the dungeon how many times

or have people put up money that they won't be sent to the dungeon X amount of times by players not named lucky and mango (and rom / hugs if you need some more help ;))

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
plans change

dude we should place bets on who will send who to the dungeon how many times

or have people put up money that they won't be sent to the dungeon X amount of times by players not named lucky and mango (and rom / hugs if you need some more help ;))
**** idea. I'm all for it.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
ahahaha, it's not that serious -- maybe i'm wrong after all. it's just my opinion. i'm a cocky SOB and i troll like a champ so what are ya gonna do.
look P, i met you once and we talked, played a few friendlies. You're cool, you even have alotof knowledge. I just didn't like your trash talking towards me for no reason. i tried leaving on good terms with everyone from the socal community i loved everyone, it was just soo ****.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Make the picture?

Um, I put videos into Ulead GIF Animator and Save As GIF

If you don't have Ulead GIF Animator, it'll take like, ten minutes to pirate on a torrent.
so ihave to have aprogram to download it? sorry idk what torrent is

Sleepy

Smash Ace
don't know, internet is sometimes too easily percieved as serious, and more or less, because you have time or the opportunity, you'll want to respond....

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
look P, i met you once and we talked, played a few friendlies. You're cool, you even have alotof knowledge. I just didn't like your trash talking towards me for no reason. i tried leaving on good terms with everyone from the socal community i loved everyone, it was just soo ****.
that's why i get on you. you know like the little kid that gets bullied, but then when the kid stands up the bully stops picking on him because humans don't like confrontation? yeah. don't take me seriously, i'm just ****ing with people. it's never personal and it's always in the spirit of competition. i'm competitive as **** when it comes to melee so of course i'm going to trash talk anyone i think i'm better than, it has nothing to do with you specifically.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
that's why i get on you. you know like the little kid that gets bullied, but then when the kid stands up the bully stops picking on him because humans don't like confrontation? yeah. don't take me seriously, i'm just ****ing with people. it's never personal and it's always in the spirit of competition. i'm competitive as **** when it comes to melee so of course i'm going to trash talk anyone i think i'm better than, it has nothing to do with you specifically.
ok i didn't know what **** all i saw was this cocky **** talking mother ****er and it was pissing me off.but yea i'll be glad to rapeyou when i get back Lol

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Choknater use the control stick to jump out of the shine instead of X or Y.

If that doesn't work then your doing it too slow.[/QUOTEthats not always true i use Y and so does mango lovage used the control stick but yea it just depends on what you're used to, it just takes practice and speed

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
i use the stick for everything...
alex uses the a button for everything...

together we're ****...
but yea i guess if you wanna know shine bair heres a lil guide cuz im amazing at it

% doesnt matter
hit at the tippy top of the shine, the higher on the shine u hit them the easier it is to bair
some chars are easier. i dont know what makes a char easier or not but it seems like
easy tier: shiek
ok tier: fox, falco
tough tier: marth

for the easiest time doing it, jump with the stick, and use c-stick to do the bair...
to practice, just do it against cpu fox.
lv9 is ****ing easy because they have massive DI up. you can even uthrow shine turnaround bair with ease on lv.9

after you graduate noob status lv. 9 do lv.1 fox...and yea just practice a bit then do it....
DI doesnt matter as much as people think it does. in most cases, DI makes shine bair HARDER but not IMPOSSIBLE. if you get pro status at it like me, you should be able to shine bair shieks and foxes even when they DI away. the best possible DI for shine bair is DOWN and AWAY. but thats ****ing dumb because if i decide to just bair you instead you have the worst di possible..

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
i DI down o.0 Lol someone hasn't shinebair'd me since mango Lol man shinebairs are soo ****...but im starting to like mindgames about the same

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lmao
i forgot jtb disappeared for like 2 months

wb jtb

alex "the technical norwalk guy" was around that time you weren't
he made that generic fox combo video

then moved to texas

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hah, i knew shine bairs could be escaped by di!

people probably di up and into the stage cuz they think they'll be bair/naired or whatever

which makes shine bair easy peasy

*****azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i found the secret

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
i use the stick for everything...
alex uses the a button for everything...

together we're ****...
but yea i guess if you wanna know shine bair heres a lil guide cuz im amazing at it

% doesnt matter
hit at the tippy top of the shine, the higher on the shine u hit them the easier it is to bair
some chars are easier. i dont know what makes a char easier or not but it seems like
easy tier: shiek
ok tier: fox, falco
tough tier: marth

for the easiest time doing it, jump with the stick, and use c-stick to do the bair...
to practice, just do it against cpu fox.
lv9 is ****ing easy because they have massive DI up. you can even uthrow shine turnaround bair with ease on lv.9

after you graduate noob status lv. 9 do lv.1 fox...and yea just practice a bit then do it....
DI doesnt matter as much as people think it does. in most cases, DI makes shine bair HARDER but not IMPOSSIBLE. if you get pro status at it like me, you should be able to shine bair shieks and foxes even when they DI away. the best possible DI for shine bair is DOWN and AWAY. but thats ****ing dumb because if i decide to just bair you instead you have the worst di possible..

oh and also if people start expecting shine bairs (like you spam it) and they DI away? just bair them and they will have the worst possible DI lol

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
who is alex and why is he so serious
Lol im not
lmao
i forgot jtb disappeared for like 2 months

wb jtb

alex "the technical norwalk guy" was around that time you weren't
he made that generic fox combo video

then moved to texas
what's up embrace your hrc were **** to watch Lol im miss them Haha
hah, i knew shine bairs could be escaped by di!

people probably di up and into the stage cuz they think they'll be bair/naired or whatever

which makes shine bair easy peasy

*****azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i found the secret
yea exactly! its like a mini mindgame lol
I Love You Alex
I LOVE YOU TOOO!!! Hahaha
oh and also if people start expecting shine bairs (like you spam it) and they DI away? just bair them and they will have the worst possible DI lol
Hahahah yea i knowits ****ing funny when that happends

replicate

Smash Lord
then I'm gonna MM alex when we get the chance, and if I beat him then you are gonna be kissing my a$$ all day long baby boi

if not then I will probably still act like a sappy idiot around my socal frednz

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
then I'm gonna MM alex when we get the chance, and if I beat him then you are gonna be kissing my a$$ all day long baby boi

if not then I will probably still act like a sappy idiot around my socal frednz
ill mm you Lol remember when you were ****** meat pats house??? then the next week i was ****** you? Lol....weeeell just think that i've put mango's training to good use during these 4 months :)

Top Bottom